Player count casually doubled since 10 days ago

>player count casually doubled since 10 days ago
HOW? WHAT THE FUCK?

Attached: doubled.png (737x416, 107.25K)

niggas got payed on april first. child support is """paid""", liability insurance is payed, probation officer is payed, weedman is payed, got the new jordans last month, WIC got my back on food n shit, so its time to see what dis game be bout fr

hey buddy i think you got the wrong chart

Attached: 63A2EA01-9716-4124-99A6-461636D7476D.png (1792x828, 750.53K)

american here, can someone please explain this image in burger words? i dont understand it

>8pm vs 6pm

are you actually, literally retarded?

er 8am vs 6pm*

You should probably look at the date, room-temp

False flaggoid
Rent free

doesn't matter what the fucking date is you're comparing trough hours to peak hours intentionally you actually learning disabled punk

>can't understand basic graphs

... no.....

do.... do americans... REALLY??? how fucking bad are your public schools???

Is PC the most popular version? I got on ps5 did I mess up?

>I got on ps5 did I mess up?

i mean you bought a ps5...yes pc is the highest selling version almost 50% of sales

Americans don't know how to read. Shocking, I know.

>americans americans americans americans americans americans

*looks down upon you pitiably*

Not really. The game was gonna sell on console regardless and it’s the most played game on every platform.

Nigger you are looking at 10am Friday March 25th vs 6pm Saturday March 26th

For someone who presumably hates niggers you sure do think about them a lot

doesnt make sense, what is it, is it like a movie where it's delayed in other countries?

Why do you faggots care about player count

>still maintains 50+% of its playerbase, half a million people, on pc alone, almost one and a half month after release
>single player
I thought SP games are dead?

Attached: 1631526186153.gif (338x610, 2.86M)

Yeah I really don't get it but I'm happy I have instant invasions at all levels

Shut the fuck up nigger

Americans can't read and can't breathe because of their fat mutt pig snout

Attached: 1647981370488.jpg (800x823, 162.27K)

I would have believed you were a nigger if it weren't for the kike quotes. Well done.

>Ivan still dares to show his bloated vodka face after getting BTFO by farmers
LOL

Thought the West was supposed to be past these barbaric acts... what's going on? I thought liberals were the demon pedo party

Attached: 1649177019701m.jpg (1024x770, 91.33K)

same shitskining

disgusting racists. reported.

>after getting BTFO by farmers
Proof???? Show one ounce of proof that isn't holhol and kike mutt propaganda

Attached: 1647878956227.jpg (750x945, 203.7K)

and yet I still can't find summon signs at level 72 around the capital. Am I over or underleveld? my weapons are plus 5 btw

Attached: 1501679800760.jpg (356x356, 98.5K)

Looks like elden ring upset a shitskin turdworlder, what a blessed time to be FromKing

Did you use the item that actually lets you see summon signs?

>show me anything that isn't literal russian state owned propaganda and I wont believe it
we know

>single player
Why do you do this?

In burger speak, I think it's TRANSlated to "Rest in power George Floyd."

I did my best, but your language is very bizarre.

Attached: Our Lord and Saviour.jpg (626x627, 159.09K)

SEETHE

>millions of people on every system enjoying this masterpiece
>tendies will never get to play it
let's laugh at them

inshallah i shall move to TN

yeah, I can find signs at the posts and shit but for the dungeons and other areas I don't see regular signs down. For example I went to the shaded castle post and there was not a single one, I really don't know the levels for each area

Attached: Miyazaki gun.jpg (768x660, 72.04K)

youre an epic retard if you think this wont be on the next nintendo whatever

Yeah, we know Ivan, civilians are blowing up entire city blocks and taking pictures in order to... own the Russians I guess? Because clearly you guys aren't doing it, but also you're winning the war somehow.

Usually if youre looking to coop in the open world or dungeon, people place them near graces. But no where near as many people do that compared to placing before fog walls. You could be a weird level bracket too, i dont know about that

Western kikes caught posing "dead" bodies in Bucha "massacre". And yet you globohomo faggots eat it all up.
Quite sad honestly. Would be nice to see Russian troops ACTUALLY giving tthese subhuman pigs the treatment they deserve.

Attached: 1649177509557m.jpg (581x1024, 97.33K)

it's nothing, user.
go back to grilling burgers or arguing with trannies or getting shot or whatever it is you amerifats do

All the western fags are eating it up kek. Covid was the final step to ensure that society is done with questioning and fighting things. Now they know they can report anything to you cucks and you will all eat it up like Redditors.
Western propaganda brainrot in full force

Pale yellow russophile claws typed this

>the war isn't real lmao
meds

imagine shilling for the only country with a more made up economy than your own lmao

>Most liked message has 20 upvotes ;_;

What's a good way to get a lot of appraisals on a message?

:AYAYA:

You stink like a serb

There is none. Who has declared war? I don't see how a special military operation on Russia's own soil is somehow now a war.
A war is when Amuttmerica travels half way around the world to steal oil and opium. Or excuse me. I meant to say "instill democracy"

Conspiracycucks are hilarious. They've gone full retard these past couple years
>tfw niggers rail your wife
>"what? no. no one is fucking my wife that's just what DA JOOZ what you to think"

0/10 try harder

Play at peak times and be the first guy at launch to be whatever the game's equivalent of the amazing chest ahead guy is, otherwise you're looking at between 0 and 50 appraisals.

facebook boomer meme ass

Classic American pig poster. With BBC on his mind. Don't you have an illegal country to "protect" (extrort)

>it's not cheating it's a special hotwife operation

and here we have the assblasted burger kek

fuggg

nigger you're the one who acts like an amerikek with their whole "everything I don't like is fake and trump is jesus"
stop having the schizo mentality if an amerishart

As a Mutt, it is funny to see and hear the split in Boomers. One half wants the Cold War glory days except this this we charge into there and kill Russians. The other half now supports the country they were taught to hate for most of their lives. It's a mind fuck watching the mental gymnastics on both sides. I really expected all the Boomers to be stereotypical "USA USA GO KILL THOSE COMMIES" type

>(extrort)
lmao the esl punchline is too much

>false dichotomy
can /pol/fags only resort to logical fallacies? you seriously would rather live in a state ran by putin and xi? lol

Now that optimal builds and quest guides have been released people can finally play the game.

Duel trannies are like 5% of the playerbase

>>Own soil
Lol go back to slobbering on Putin's balls. I don't think you'll get anything, though. Hear he's only into horses.