Toby Fox fell off

Toby Fox fell off.

Attached: chapter 2.png (318x159, 5.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwampY_jIdg&t=19s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fell off implies he had a high point, to my knowledge he has never produced an above average game.

Attached: 1624646360944.png (379x454, 300.02K)

Problem is for how developed Birdley and Susie are, Noelle is bad and you have to mind break her in order to get an interesting character arc out of her

sex with the dinosaur

the music was good

Ratio.

Much better than undertale. Like MUCH better.

I kind of agree, wheras I fully enjoyed undertale, I had to force myself to finish chapter 1 of deltarune, and got bored and dropped it on chapter 2

Chapter 1 was better, yeah.

>vtuber simp
>knowledge
I can't even fathom a more useless metric, and I don't even like Toby.

fr fr no cap on gawd man undertale was bussin like on fire sheeeesh
bologna

/vt/rannies don't get to have opinions, now hold still while I apply the Chauvin technique to your neck nigger.

Seems like her slot is temporary and we'll be getting a different character in that space every chapter

>fell off
go back to twitter

>SNES themed JRPG game
>Sega Genesis themed level
It was great fuck off

good job making your opinion irrelevant via posting a vtuber

Only played Undertale before it had a fanbase. Is it worth playing his sequel game or is it completely ruined by the influence the horrendous fanbase had on toby?

That seems to be the case. Guessing her arc isn't done yet considering the whole Dess is the knight thing

Absolutely not. The intro sequence makes it clear with its name responses. Kris, Susie and Noelle are the main characters.

I don't feel he even does the writing anymore. That or he's SEVERELY influenced by the tranny discord and reddit.

Deltarune is honestly shaping up to be the better game.

is that why his hands don't work

Attached: 1649178863984.png (1080x1285, 2.76M)

Deltarune Chapter 1 is just as good as Undertale and is a contained story, Deltarune Chapter 2 is when it seems things have jumped the shark

I doubt his fanbase influences him much if at all. he barely interacts with his fanbase, i mean the most updates anyone got on chapter 2 was "large toilet"

Chapter 1 was shit, basically did what undertale was doing but now with characters spelling everything out and without any actual choice.

Chapter 2 improves on things immensely, villain was better, secret boss was better and there's an actual choice with a version of the genocide route that's actually more interesting than undertale's.

post spamtons

Attached: 1642946583036.png (574x831, 240.14K)

Attached: 1632081537211.png (1000x721, 70.72K)

Attached: 1639339362890.png (1280x1382, 385.31K)

Attached: 1632469204423.gif (500x482, 570.52K)

Some people are just nice. If every character was a bully with self-concious issues, then the cast as a whole wouldn’t be as interesting.

Are these actual chapters as in a single story or are they self contained games? I've heard conflicting things from different people.

A single story. Not sure where you heard otherwise.

SEX WITH THE DINOSAUR

Attached: 1645554877254.png (1280x1382, 741.84K)

Deltarune is unironically better than Undertale

he was never good

Andrew? Andrew Hussie, is that you?

Andrew, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Andrew Hussie. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Andrew, being that you're probably over 40 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failures that are Homestuck, Hiveswap, Psycholonials, Andrew Hussie, they are your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Andrew, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Andrew, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

Now excuse me, I have to work on Deltarune Chapters THREE to FIVE. My accountant estimates over sixty million dollars in sales.

Attached: toby enjoying his success.jpg (1000x750, 464.3K)

deltarune is already way better than undertale

The entire point and appeal of Undertale was that you didn't know what you would get before playing it. It was all surprising when there were horror elements, comedy segments and genuine sad moments.

By now you already know the trick so I doubt deltarune can ever manage to reach the same heights. It's like watching a movie while being spoiled vs going into it fresh.

Here you go
Get some new material already

Attached: fed.png (990x1090, 39.76K)

Undertale fanbase is a dumpster fire but Deltarune is unironically looking to be Toby's peak. It's worth playing and he's still doing his own thing for the most part. At least I haven't felt like he pandered to anyone but himself.

Asriel and Ralsei are named after Hebrew demons
by the way

Attached: sant-9.jpg (900x506, 93.07K)

and thats a good thing

Never change, glowniggers

Deltarune still pulled it off at various points. Most notably, anyone who did not get spoiled probably did not expect the mandatory boss fight turned merchant to be the secret boss as well in Chapter 2.

I accept your concession peko
you will never be a woman

Attached: 1641795278058.png (960x960, 622.76K)

Her being nice isn't the problem. She actually has a decent personality that's explored when she's not ovulating over Susie but the game doesn't explore that much outside of when you mind break her or when she's not around susie which isn't often.
Snowgrave path is good because you learn about how her trauma with Dess has made her easy to manipulate/rely on others, which is good character drama. That drama stops when Susie enters the scene. Don't even have a problem with the pairing, just wish the character writing was consistent

Attached: 1500135064632.jpg (328x277, 10.71K)

am i a jewish troon too?

It's funny how Yea Forums can't do anything but seethe and ignore reality about Toby Fox's insane success and acknowledgment

What do you guys want to see in future chapters?

Attached: basedDynamic.png (766x761, 501.97K)

UT/DT will always be pure kino no matter how hard twitter trannies and furfags latch on to it, and you're a fucking retard if you let some faggots ruin it for you
Just play it and form your own opinion

Attached: 1646144286843.png (600x600, 205.74K)

fpbp

More rockin beats.

Still made more money off one game then you'll ever see in your bank account desu

it was good but the Yea Forums threads were better. that was a really fun time to be here. see you when he finishes chapter 3 in 4 years, Yea Forumsros.

I was joking
This, until the fanbase begins influencing the development of the game

he'd just send it off to whatever gookface he watches anyway

it's free, just play it yourself instead of asking 4channel

youtube.com/watch?v=dwampY_jIdg&t=19s
This is the man who saved gaming.

Just 2 more years bro

It was my goty last year, who cares if troons and degenerates like it if Toby doesn't even listen to them?

Why do retards on this board let trannies dictate what they're allowed to like or not?

>This is the man who saved gaming
But left it in a mentally disabled state

Undertale is fast food. Deltarune so far has been a couple really good appetizers. I can't wait to get to the main course. Chapter 2 is better than 1. Hopefully it will keep progressing in this way but even if every single chapter after 2 was only as good as 2 it will be a masterpiece.

Chapter 2 is absolute shit with Spamton being the only saving grace of it, everything else is just "Lol Internets" Spamton at least makes this trope fun and has more to him besides that and retarded doe.

I liked undertale but dropped Deltarune pretty fast. Mostly because this little faggot was so corny. I feel like I was supposed to like him.

Attached: l458589232.png (218x230, 6.09K)

She will be gay.