CONSOLE ERA: OVER!

LOL! Devs now know all the money is in PC. Console subhumans on suicide watch.

Attached: 20220405_040700.jpg (1080x874, 183.21K)

I am not a subhuman - I am Indian.

white hands typed this

Xbox SIrs.. are we not the needful?

Attached: 109f9QbuTgEfTqO2PXNoOOucvBnSpi0gw3dTnnS-wuw.jpg (320x320, 18.89K)

itoddlers btfo'd

PC games with good utility

Attached: 77DD7F7E-CFDE-4B9E-9FAF-1C587931FC4D.jpg (1200x817, 326.93K)

So 56% sales were on consoles then.

I think it's more that From games just have a big pc playerbase. Probably because of the fact they also get marketed a shit load during sales, and said sales have happened about a million times for the from games at this point

Something almost nobody on Yea Forums knows or acknowledges is that Dark Souls 2 sold by far the most on PC, so PC was dominant *at least* that far back. Speaking from experience and knowing the industry, I think PC was dominant about 3-4 years before that.

pirating and emulation was always there, user

>44% of sales were PC
>56% were console

Attached: 0275a3b45fb06d4f5a8e79829d201d1543dcbc2c.png (150x129, 26.45K)

Attached: 1646648117811.png (600x761, 218.59K)

Shhh, let him dream

read this as loli devs

Yep 3 different platforms beat 1 amazing
Good luck with getting exclusives.

>A single platform nearly outsells the combined amount of 3 other platforms
Are consoles really that hard to get now? Used to be PC sales were like 10% or 20% of total sales.

>Devs now know all the money is in PC.
>games costs 30-40% less on PC due to rampant piracy

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEE

>Sold best on PC
>worst version

Attached: 1452128430311.jpg (1284x980, 388.6K)

Everything about this image screams pure chad energy. It's a shame that PC physical sales away in favour of all digital. It's the only thing that I think consoles still do better than Pee cee :frodo:

Elden ring is full price
Cope

Doesn't help if the only way I can buy a PS5 is refreshing some store page autistically, call every shop every day in a 100 mile radius or pay double for some faggot scalper that bought 20

God fuck scalpers they deserve rape by plague ridden BBC

>Healthcare Heroes

>Used to be PC sales were like 10% or 20% of total sales.
see just hasn't been that way for a long time, it's an illusion of people who simply never had PCs. people who have been PC gamers for a long time saw the huge huge increase in numbers right around TF2 era.

honestly I think TF2 pulled millions into PC gaming, and it's not usually look at like that

Out of the new consoles you can pretty much only buy Series S and anyone even slightly informed about tech will stay away from that.

Yep 4K 60fps on Linux on am RTX 3060

haha, no

Attached: 8EEBC23E-25F0-4930-A298-77DAAE8340EF.jpg (640x556, 87.34K)

Like the other user said, 1 platform vs 3 platforms. If they ever decide to not do multiplat then it'll be PC only because it's the platform that gets them the most singular sales.

Consoles had a 56% market share pal still bigger than pc just split between the gen corporations

Sorry you live in a third world country sven and you can't afford real games.

Attached: Screenshot_20220405-114711.png (720x1520, 331.81K)

I hope the next From game will be an EGS exclusive on PC.

Lol it's amazing the copes console troons invent. They hate each other but then pretend SeX and snoy have an alliance when it's clear PC btfos both.

If you count the pirates then the PC version actually has the most people playing Elden Ring.

I always just saw consoles as a retards way of gaming, simple and straight forward, and something parents could throw at their children to distract them.
So I was always under the impression it would be bigger than PC. I mean, I knew PC gaming was growing too, but I also thought that growth was in line with gaming in general.

It's because PC players have so few games to play, so they jump on games like this. Just look at the Steam store. It's basically the Google Play Store. Full of total indie garbage, so PC players only play a handful of games.

>scalpers killed consoles because they kept buying out stock and trying to resell them at 3x markup
kino

is that the fukin dude from the boys

Bro I'm coming over to kill you.
Prepare.

user the chief market for basically all products is adults

video games arent "toys" they are entertainment products akin to books or movies except they smash both of those industries combined.

no it's the guys from the star wars prequels

What an era.

Sigh.

you know, people will say that every generation says this, but things really used to be so much better. if you didn't experience it, you can't understand the optimism of the 90s. we really thought we were going to save the world. everything seemed fine. really good actually. constant progress.

bin laden unironically fucked up the entire western world, he actually won.

Holy shit, is that Owen Wilson from Angry Beavers?

So uh will they fix the PC version any time soon?

>I always just saw consoles as a retards way of gaming
100% correct

That's not how it works retard. The fact that even split amon three different platforms, Elsen Ring still sold more on them shows how few use PC in comparison to consoles

it was all an illusion and we were going to get to this point eventually anyway

Please be bait

Consoles still run Elden ring better than any pc rn, COPE. Now Sony pays from for Bloodborne 2 and pc once again gets shit lol. What’s the purpose of pc gaming at this point?

I thought those were the Game Grumps?

>Europe
Nobody cares about yurotrash and their toaster PCs

Sales don't matter. The PC version is best because you can mod out all the janky mechanics from the game.
Consolue cucks have to play a broken game.

>bin laden
A product of our own retardation and lack of foresight. Stop trying to blame others for our problems.

Na, it's obviously Owen Wilson.

Attached: NICKELODEON_THEANGRYBEAVERS_003_287008_1920x1080[1].jpg (1200x675, 371.58K)

cool cope snoy

I never understood this meme, I played the game from day 1 with zero issues. and on a mouse and keyboard at that.
it seriously makes me believe it was an anti-marketing smear campaign that clueless redditors picked up on and believed without testing themselves.

No, the Iraq and Afghanistan wars served as a shit test to see if the public could just be manipulated into fervor for anything, and surprise, they can. It was at that moment that reality basically disentigrated

less than a decade later, the smartphone would hit humanity like a meteor of extinction. Akin to the AK-47 reaching africa, the smartphone has shackled humanity to base instincts and will prevent any future process of civilization

It wasn't an illusion because things were genuinely different. IT doesn't matter if they always would've ended up the same. They WERE DIFFERENT.

its people with below spec amd processors etc etc

Yea Forums is full of poor europeans

my game had stutter issues and crashed a few times, also, being locked to 60 fps sucks

nevertheless its definetly goty and im not surprised that even pc master race gaymers are going all out to shill it

Only niggers with 2500K + 970 have problems running the game.
Anything newer than that easily lets you play at maxed settings.

>europoors
>european market sales
Hmm

Get a better PC, poorfag.

>No, the Iraq and Afghanistan wars served as a shit test to see if the public could just be manipulated into fervor for anything
lol propaganda has existed since ww1, if you think mass media has been ruining humanity for only 30 years you've got some reading up to do.

>also, being locked to 60 fps sucks
tbH in a game like elden ring I don't see the need for more than 60 fps. the game isn't that fast paced to require it.
I know how great 144 fps is, TF2 is unplayable at below 144 for me at this point but elden ring seriously doesn't need it. it's a slow game.

PC was always the king THOUGH

It's the opposite. GPUs are harder to get now thanks to bitcoiniggers.
PC almost beats 3 consoles while being handicapped.

>44% is more than 56%
???

>Go online
>Turn on voice chat
>One million tiny children screeching in unison
Yeah, videogames are for "adults". I quit online games because I kept being reminded how fucking old I am.

Dude is that legolas?