Xbox outsells PS5 a third time in a row

Xbox outsells PS5 a third time in a row.
Sony sisters

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-05 at 17.25.48.png (588x656, 261.86K)

>two combined consoles barely managing to outsell one console
lmfao congrats!

Attached: HDvnlGJm.jpg (320x319, 12.58K)

How long until the Xbox overtakes PS and becomes the market leader?

Attached: Adamek.jpg (1636x2685, 736.83K)

What the fuck are you talking about? PS4+PS5 > SeX, but SeX > PS5, its actual (and only) competitor.

Cope more, PS4 is not a current gen console

Both companies have two new gen consoles. PS5/Digital series x/s. Series s being less powerful does not mean its not a 9th gen.

These numbers mean literally nothing when the console is constantly sold out.

That's exactly what I'm saying retard. PS4, Switch and 3DS (and XONE) are not direct competitors of the SeX, PS5 is.

SeX has been the market leader for 3 months straight and it's catching up to PS5's total sales.

you can now just get series x consoles on the walmart site without issue in the usa

Microsofts big dick money outbidding sony for silicon. It shows MS is not fucking around now. And the 70billion on actibliz.

I can see why. I just got gifted a ps5 and I played Astros playroom. The controller is gimmicky as fuck and it still feels worse than my elite 2 controller(and that shit is made like crap). The ps5 itself is huge as fuck. Shit towers over my goddamn pc. Just glad I don’t actually pay for this shit and that the exclusives get cheap as fuck quickly so I can pick em up for $20 bucks or less unlike Nintendo keeping everything at $59.99. Although I guess I can trade them back in and get $40 back so ehh. So far this Gen for me it’s Xbox>Switch>PS5.

> it's catching up to PS5's total sales
PS5 has a 5 million lead over XSX, it’s going to take more than selling 9,000 more for a few months.

Because no-one's fucking buying them so they have stock all the time.

PS5 and the digital PS5 is the exact same console, the x/s have different specs making them different products. Seethe more.

depends, but if they continue like this they should overtake PS in NA in about 2 years.

>5 million lead over XSX
On paper that is, I bet that more than a million are sitting on scalpers basements.

>Because no-one's fucking buying them so they have stock all the time
lol, lmao even.

PS5 is a dead console, no games

and Series X isn't like that? ebay still has them well above MSRP.

TRUST THE PLAN SONY SISTERS, EVENTUALLY WE WILL HAVE SOME GAMES

Microsoft bought more chips in an attempt to squeeze Sony. Proving once again they can't compete without undermining the competition

Still selling better than PS5 chud

Selling better by sheer virtue of having more in production, not due to demand and what's actually selling is the Series S and not the Series X so basically the gimped Xbox is what's selling right now

>PS5 sales skyrocket the whole time it's been released
>No stock because everyone's literally bought them
>No consoles to sell
>Single dudebro buys an kekbox
>H-heh... Nothin personell Sony...
The average xcuck.

Yeah, not like Sony never buys exclusivity to squeeze out Xbox.

Stop projecting Snoy's problems on microshaft

Attached: 1645554966018.png (823x817, 359.64K)

copium

like Xbox's uhh...is Starfield the fucking next release?

Reminder MSs purchase of Blizzard was almost the same as Sonys entire company of movies, electronics and its gaming division. 68 billion vs 81.38 billion. Sony can't win.

Sony is putting all of their games on PC so what even is the point?

Insiders have already confirmed Sony is buying Konami and Square though

lol

sonysisters...it was...our turn...

>Konami
Kek. Doubt they can get them
>Square Enix
I honestly hope they do buy them out, it’ll finally give Xboxfags sweet release from the “will they won’t they” of the shitty ff games.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!:AngryWojak:

Sony sisters….

Why does Microsoft even bother shipping xboxes to japan

Go vote for Biden again tranny

the marines in okinawa need their vidya

Then why is it selling better? Can't have it both ways.
Series X isn't like that. Brand new, series X consoles are going for barely above $500.

Yeah, Good Guy Sony would never try to undermine other consoles.

Attached: lol.png (1274x731, 447.59K)

>Series S is beating PS5
So how's the Series X doing?

The Xbox Series S is the easiest to get.

>WOW LOOK WE WON THIS SPECIFIC WEEK
Why are xbots so fucking pathetic?

Software isn't the same as hardware retard

>Sony funded the game

>Upset it was exclusive to PlayStation

Retard

>Microsoft spends billions on acquisitions
i sleep
>Sony moneyhats an exclusive
DISHONEST COMPETITION

Sony is still first in gaming revenue and the Microsoft gaming division has literally never posted a profit, even with Gamepass. It's gonna be hilarious when the investors actually find out about the money pit in their midst

How do they get these numbers? Maybee some people just didnt connect their ps5 to the internet

Sony already owns nearly a quarter of square and Konami will never sell

Because more S are available

>Cant find fuck all Xbox SEXes in stores or online
>Can find fuck all PS5's however
Dunno famala, sounds like SEX sells

Attached: 1643993865814.png (1254x1771, 467.44K)

>Sony funded the game
Prove it.
Buying up whole studios and publishers is just deserts for generations of moneyhatting exclusives. Go big or go home.

Why does this matter when you cant even get a PS5? I imagine its 99% desperation picks for Xbox Series S that is lining shelves.

I cant even fathom a single reason why you would want to be in the shitty Microsoft ecosystem at this point, they are purely a PC service.

Whats the point of the Xbox again?

It's calculated based on how many people own a PS5 and got a certain trophy in Astro's Playroom. So people who own a PS5 and never touched Astro's Playroom count as "inactive scalper PS5s". In other words, it's a bullshit number.

>It's gonna be hilarious when the investors actually find out about the money pit in their midst
They've known for 20 years user, I doubt they care.

wow, just wow
I'm going to delete all my sony sisters pictures now. Don't know what to call XChads, but I truly, truly kneel.

Attached: 1589989826354.jpg (2500x2342, 896.51K)

>400 sold in japan

Attached: 1534009031850.jpg (326x324, 22.34K)

Burgerlandsonysisters...

>watching two shitflinging retards fight over second place
lol
lmao

Never.
And only morons on Yea Forums believe this could ever happen.

Nigga your just mad the Microsoft has a good business plan by catering to casuals with s and hardcore gamers with x

>pretending the Shitch isnt an irrelevent no games piece of shit because it sells to kids and casuals
LMFAO
imagine being a Shitch boy in 2022.

They're selling more entirely because they produced more, not because the demand is higher