Best location in the game

Best location in the game.

Attached: academy-lucaria.jpg (561x352, 31.94K)

>anor londo.... again
miyahacki does it again

Kind of a disappointment after how huge and intricate Stormveil was.

i can see the sorcerer turrets and bloodstains from here.

I haven't finish the game but so far it's Leyndell for the dungeon/undergrounds and Caelid for overworld (Although I'm really digging the consecrated snowfield which is where I'm at right now)

>Dukes Archives but with burger king masks

The fuck are you talking about?

Leyndell was in my opinion.

>Best location in the game.
Agreed. Corvo Bianco is pure comfy.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.96M)

Anor Londo Again is Leyndell

I appreciate how each of the dungeons have their own feel. Even though it's smaller and more clostrophobic it has just as many secrets

they made hogwarts

>why yes, I’ve never been to Altus Plateau & Leyndel, how could you tell?

Leyndell is more like Anor Londo, Undead Burg, The Depths all combined into one super massive structure Also secret entrance to the Great Hollow

I fucking hate the nigger with insta-kill crossbow

Attached: 1649144989627.jpg (640x360, 126.51K)

>is that a building with spires? Must be anor londo!

Too easy.

All the areas in the game feel hollow and soulless. You can tell that they made a video game.

?

Yes.

i think its just you realizing youre playing a video game

>is that... A FLYING BUTTRESS?? AAAAA IM GOING INSANE SAVE ME MELINAA

It's so bizarre to me that the intended progression is Limgrave>Liurnia>Lyndell>Caelid>etc.
I imagine much like myself many players went to Caelid after Limgrave because that's what felt natural and were annoyed at how overpowered everything is there. The game even tells you Radahn has a great rune and you need great runes to take your place as Elden Lord in the capital Lyndell so why would you not go to collect Radahn's great rune before even going to the Altus plateau (which I assumed was going to be the end game area)?

It's literally Yarnham

Attached: micolaugh.png (1208x804, 830.18K)

>hogwarts
erm fucking cringe
>hogwarts: fromsoft
HOLY SOULS KINO MIYAZAKI DID IT AGAIN

If you go by quests, like Millicent's, you're definitely meant to go to Caelid before Altus Plateau.

makes no sense to me how much is going on on the rooftop. like you find marionettes in places they could not have possibly have got to. areas that seem important but can only be reached by walking across slippery, steep rooftops. all that to conceal a fucking crossbow?? it's stupid

yeah it looks nice but its super linear

i expected more magic shenanigans

Best aesthetically but the gameplay is pretty mediocre. Should have been 2x longer and more labyrinthian

Then why does Radahn not unlock until after using the Grand Lift of Dectus, unless you're doing Ranni's quest?

actually irithyll

my favorite was caria manor
cool area
cool boss with a cool arena
get to see ranni after

you can also bump into alexander in a mine in caelid while exploring

>spent like two hours navigating the rooftops only to find out you had to jump on the bowling ball hallway
Also fuck that nigger with the automatic crossbow

I have Stockholm syndrome for Caelid at this point; the teleporter snare and then the desire to explore had me beating my head against the entire continent.

That said I enjoy the feel of Nokstella, if that makes any sense. Something about feeling like I don't belong in the city gave me a little thrill as I explored.

Any reasons why my Renalli fight might always crash when entering the second phase?

It was very short

Witcher 3 open world definitely shits on elden ass.

Happened to my brother. He restarted his pc and it fixed

Is it worth to play this game now?
I've previously finished it in 6 hours with a trainer (god mode, noclip + 3x fast move)

That's not Miquella's Haligtree

I’ve already done that

Not while Leyndall exists

How do I get there?

Attached: 20220405203935_1.jpg (1920x1080, 385.01K)

>ultra linear
>shitty fog everywhere to hide how ugly it is
>perma night time
>perma rain
>few unique enemies
>mid-dungeon boss is a copypaste
>copypaste mob lorerape (random iron virgin in that upper courtyard)
>that worthless, pathetic attempt to pad out the level by adding the option to go on a parkour trip so you can find a spare glintstone key to give to Thops so he can zip to the academy and die without announcement
>can't install Sellen as leader like Nepheli
>most of the level is spent outside the academy itself, either on rooftops or those garbage ass graveyards and caves
riding around Liurnia and watching the academy from a distance was an amazing and apprehensive feeling. I stopped to take in the view frequently. Suffice to say my disappointment was colossal when it turned out to be that mediocre.

The weird thing is if you help Millicent get an arm in Platus, she apparently shows up for the Festival, so you go to Caelid and then fuck right off again before coming back later

TW3 sucks ass.

and in turn Skyrim shits on Witcher 3

Try jumping

_______i dunno lol________

Too bad the movement and combat controls are so bad that its a pain in the ass to play.

you really that desperate to get mushroom[x5]?

>wtffff?? this game isn't real life?

Yes.

>big empty nothing corridors of nothing nothing huge empty space whoaaaaaaahhhhhh
bravo kojima#2

this honestly. at least it had a good sense of scale unlike elden turd.

no the Eternal City is Yharnam.

Hnnnggg I cant wait for the 4k update to indulge myself in Witcher3 all over again.

I unironically enjoyed the skeletonhorse rollers dungeon with the double knight bosses at the end the most, not because it was the best but because it felt like playing Sen's Fortress again. It was decently challenging, fair and rewarding getting through it.

It was also there where I read the message "Remember, stay calm" (or something close to that) and those words helped me on many levels.

Too small and too much level in the outside. Like Volcano Manor.
The other Legacy Dungeons were much better.

I think there’s a ladder somewhere you missed before dropping down

Liurnia of the Lakes is probably the nicest area in the game, objectively speaking. Something about swamps, crystals and wispy lights in the night. Only the Eternal Cities rival it.

I'm also one of the few people to genuinely enjoy Elphael for it's wasted autumn feel.

It was one of my fav areas too

Attached: 1640516917557.png (1465x825, 1.65M)

I, for one, know what you meant.