Comfy Elden Ring Thread

We talking Elden Ring

Attached: FOOw7EGXIAUqPaj.jpg (3622x3675, 3.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y2CHVkDQ3rs?t=268
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>called Watchdogs
>they're actually watchcats

Attached: 1649085559339.jpg (346x374, 20.49K)

Wait their dogs? they look like weird ugly cats. I don't see the dog part at all.

Should I take the frenzy pill?
I really don't want to make Melina mad, but fuck being a two finger puppet.

Attached: 20220405_180705.jpg (641x928, 157.15K)

Are you prepared to defeat Malenia?

I have giving up trying to do quest lines it's more stressful than fighting bosses

take the ranni pill my friend

Attached: Elden Ring Screenshot 2022.04.03 - 14.50.29.18-min.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

Yes, fuck the lands between and every single thing that lives in them

Attached: 1648938551528.jpg (828x977, 52.49K)

Can i get his weapons?

I want Maliketh to force me on my knees, make me recite prayers and then fuck me into mindless submission.

Attached: Maliketh at peak performance.jpg (3437x3394, 918.83K)

no, think about Roderika, Rya, Jar Bairn etc they'd die

If you're ready to betray Torrent, sure

>Roderika
I mean she's getting roasted anyway regardless of if he goes frenzy or not

Starting a fresh playthrough to focus on bleed. I was thinking of dex/arc but would it better to just hit the minimum weapon requirements and go all in on ARC?

Attached: static-assets-upload8080006633749742048.png (2688x2688, 166.43K)

It pisses me off that there are so many 1 per playthrough weapons. Flamberge for example, it's not even that busted until you start running occult infusion + sudoku but it's cool, and you have to wait ng+ to play with those powerstanced.

He would never

retard

Attached: ImperialMaleLionGuard.jpg (630x680, 78.9K)

Just respeck dumb shit

The dung eater ending should've been a cutscene of the player defiling Marika poopie rapie style and forcefully shoving the scat rune in her instead of just being a shitty recolor ending

Attached: 1648937440803.jpg (295x352, 5.37K)

reply to this post with your current file's character/weapon level(s) and where you're doing co-op/invasion

So, if Maliketh is the first of the dogs that serves the Empyreans, does that mean Blaidd might be related to him?

>DW omenkiller cleavers
>Occult
>Meet stat requirements, then pump ARC to 80
This shit is nuts. Larger bleed weapons are severely underrated.

yiff in hell faggot

One-sixty-something and fully upgraded. I'm going through Haligtree. I haven't burned the Erdtree yet.

Attached: Sir Edmund Pente.jpg (1024x576, 41.4K)

I made the poggers face irl when I first witnessed the Radahn meteor attack.

Attached: 1558548985089.png (382x390, 142.45K)

That's crungo.

Im at that point where I completely exhausted the game, played every archetype build possible, pvped a fuckton, nothing left to do.
But I dont want to leave the game yet because of that post-game emptiness and depressing feeling. Sigh.

Stop sexualizing the broken dog man

Attached: FOsQJlMVIAAYHb_.jpg (1262x823, 74.83K)

Post it

She cute

All builds are the same. Get min reqs for your weapon or spell you wanna cast, get some enduranc and mind, then pump ypur vig ip to 60 then your main attack stat up to 60-80 then finish up with some more mind and end. 30 mind is a hihe upgrade from 20 mind

>60 vigor
you didn't beat the game

I saw a webm of it first so it didn't surprise me :(

Im at the same point, I just started another new build just to keep me entertained but I already got bored of it 3 hours in. I always burned myself out on Souls as well, so much actually that I couldnt even be bothered coming back for DLC's kek

Ah, yes, cat

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-31 171930.png (505x345, 209.3K)

remember how we laughed at how retarded and predictable and easy this boss is?
well, ain't so easy with these hitboxes and a life bar the size of 3 main story bosses when you come across them on the mountaintops of the giants

Attached: 1596952739518.jpg (1200x1029, 233.14K)

All hail Morgott The Omen King, The Grace-Given. The Last True King of Leyndell and only worthy successor of Godfrey. A true heir. The only Demigod left that is worthy of being called Golden. Morgott the Golden Omen.

Attached: Morgott.jpg (540x789, 134.15K)

>the only confirmed gay character in all of soulsbournering is an incestous pedophile

Uhh so what did Miyazaki mean by this?

Get back to the sewers ugly

Their tails are definitely catlike

I can't even remember the last time I got hit by a boss

Attached: comet.jpg (1405x1245, 390.53K)

can you actually close the vagabond helm? right now i can only remove capes from chest armor pieces

>Walks into death beam until dead
Not sure if he has mental capacity to be a ruler. Even malenia, who has chimp level intelligence judging by her actions in lore and game, doesnt do that.

>fucking being a two finger puppet
>I'd much rather be an actual, literal puppet for the three fingers

>give Sword of Night and Flame a shot after going full INT dual wield greatswords MLGS in previous run
>its WA is straight out bonkers
Holy shit, guess I can now afford to put most of my points in VIG/MND/END

Put those petty insults to rest

Attached: MvR.jpg (2880x1620, 613.33K)

Lothric and Lorian aren't pedophiles

Well to the anons who helped me find where the shit the Albinauric woman was, I found her. Got help taking out Niall and now I'm meandering through the snowfields. Anything worthwhile up here or is it just a bonus area?
I knew it was coming but I didn't know how it would go, so the moment he disappeared I panicked and started trying to find where he went.

Go to the north of the snowfields and solve it.

Started int character.
Wat do? I'm getting owned. Don't want to get Moonveil or any other int weapon that scales heavily with another stat. Just pure int shit.

Was there a character hinting at Elden Ring in FROM's last game? They've done it before. Is there a character in ER hinting at something else?

What are the unexpected positive surprises for you? The things that you weren't asking for but turned out to be neat.
Like the organic puzzle solving was a pleasant surprise, even if it wasn't super deep.
>Mausoleum Tortoise in Liurnia has no barnacles on its feet to clean off. Get up on a cliff nearby, look down, and see the upper body covered in them for you to shoot off. Or you can just jump on from the nearby cliff and break them.
>Flamethrower towers in dungeons can be retracted while you're on them to function as elevators to higher levels.
>That lategame mirrored catacomb that appears to be somewhere you've been already
>Law of Regression puzzle
>Dragonbarrow Rise's red herring "puzzle". There are no spirits to track down and the door can't be opened. You have to use a nearby jump pad to get on the roof and platform down into it. Reminded me of Outer Wilds' DLC.
>Prophecy paintings. It was neat orienteering my way to a place where I could place the 3 landmarks in the painting at the right perspectives. Great use of the map.
Also the map itself was really well done. The hand-drawn style was soulful.

Attached: 1647198021151.jpg (1000x1405, 317.88K)

>fuck being a two finger puppet
B-but you aren't a two finger puppet in the game though.
You burn the tree down.

Very cute snek.

Dead game

playing STR colossal weapons in this game was such a miserable experience.
trying out INT now and the difference is night and day.

Invest in Carian sword spells. Carry more Blue flasks. FP efficiency is a concern early on, but you can quickly overcome it. Get Rock Sling to use against magic resistant enemies.

>played vagabond, mostly str based with golden halberd
>not having fun
>tried int build, mostly pure mage with moonveil
>not having fun
>tried pure str, greatsword
>not having fun
Is this game just not for me? I’ve gotten all these characters past Godrick, but nothing is clicking. I just get tired and bored while playing.
Please help me I really want to like this game.

Dope, I'll keep hauling ass north

Malenia as a bossfight. Probablly one of the pinnacles of the entire series for me. The setting, her grace. I would simp for her even if she does have a rotten vagoo.

How did you manage to fuck up STR power stancing? It's pretty decent even if you don't know that there is jump button and outright busted if you scale jump attack with items and fully utilize it.

>Was there a character hinting at Elden Ring in FROM's last game?
Bit of a reach but the Millwood Knights in Ashes of Ariandel had a Nordic aesthetic and worshipped a magic tree (The Ethereal Oak)

Attached: Millwood_Captain.jpg (1024x1024, 651.71K)

you can get Melina to burn herself to open the way, then go down to get fingered

>I really want to like this game
why

>finally on NG+
>get to Radahn before un-nerfing
God damn was he neutered. Glad they took off his limiters and cut him loose again. Radahn Fest wasn't the same.

Have you played the previous games? If so, how do you usually play those? Are you using Ashes of War? Are you being more aggressive?
I really enjoyed the shadow/puzzle dungeons.

FUCK

Attached: elden_ring_guide_fire_giant_boss_scene_2.jpg (1920x1080, 250.8K)

Gyobu is the first mounted character they got to work

If you don't like it you don't like it. No sense in forcing the issue. It isn't for everyone. There are other games user.

I wanna do a faith/arcane build. What are some weapons that I could power stance? so that I can give one arcane scaling and the other faith.

I'm not really certain on that one user. It kind of seems like Roderika and Hew get to live in there while every one else gets toasted. At no point does Roderika stop talking to you.

Fug forgot to include the picture of the character I was referring to

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 17.01K)

>*screams*

FUCK THE TWO FINGERS BUT HOLES
FUCK TRANNI
FUCK THE YELLOW TREE
but more importantly
FUCK HYETTA(litteraly)

Attached: 20220401191940_1.jpg (1366x768, 174.53K)

i just finished it, there is nothing more to talk about
please delete your thread

Interesting.

>jump attack Godrick from behind
>he grabs me out of air
Can't even be mad.

>Knightly name
>Knightly armor
>Weeb swords
You had a good thing going user! You had a good thing going but you FUCKED it up!

any fun faith weapon reccomendations? I'm using this in ng+ right now and it's pretty comfy
>WA nukes
>infinite HP regen around enemies
>knocks humanoids on their ass forever

I want to use the sacred relic sword but the motherfucker requires 24 dex for some reason

Attached: file.png (200x200, 18.86K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fuck that asshole and his glass ankles

Also find the teleporter for a new underground region. Northwest edge, iirc.

Give me all the weapons that restore HP
>Great Stars
>Blasphemous Blade
>???

HMMMMMMMMM VERY WELL

Every single person on earth is talking about it like it’s the greatest game ever made.
Usually a STR build with big weapons. I’m just not having fun. I can load up DS3 with a warrior and go be bonking things with vordt’s hammer and enjoying it, but ER just isn’t clicking.

>That lategame mirrored catacomb that appears to be somewhere you've been already
I loved these even if they kept fucking with my head (especially the second one hwere you have to loop more than once), what a perfect way to make use of the fact that there are no maps for dungeon interiors.

You're missing one bit of info; Sir Edmund Pente is prick.

They're updogs

STR builds in ER suck have two options
>powerstance big weapons and spam jump attack
>get a greatshield and block everything and not give a shit

But everyone else likes it. I want to have fun with it too. 60 hours across three characters and I haven’t even cracked the surface, but I’m so bored when I play.

I just realized something.
I have Godrick's major rune equipped but I just noticed my attributes never really increased.

How come?

Stop parroting this nonsense. Claw talisman, raptors, royal knight resolve, flame strength, power stance. I took down maliketh in about 10 hits

make a thematic build instead of meta chasing like a faggot

TOGETHAAAA

you have to use rune arc

There's more.
>two heavy-infused A scaling falchions and pretend you leveled dex

You gotta use a rune arc to activate it, and you lose its effect on death.

you need to use rune arcs

>t. never seen a jackal before

The corpses were a nice touch.

O-oh.
Okay.
Fuck me I'm mad.
I'm 77 hours in.

I've been stuck on Malenia for 3 days. Whats the best cheese build? I've been using Magic Uchi/Moonveil and still losing so fuck this whore

Attached: 1634155255571.png (535x741, 126.53K)

when are lions dogs?

River of Bloods

flask and comet azur
rivers
jump and bonk

>torrent the spirit speed
>is clearly an ox

Attached: 1619210342065.jpg (300x278, 13.3K)

arcane
rivers of blood
mimic tear
backup dagger with bloodhound step to evade waterfowl/scarlet flower
I beat that bitch in 4 tries, RoB just staggers the fuck out of her and she bleeds to death

Swarm of flies
River of blood
Put on a greatshield
Use giant hunt, blasphemous blade, ruins greatsword weapon art to knock her off her feet

What said. Add a mimic also equipped with Rivers of Blood and take turns drowning her in red.

I don’t have any creativity.

Mogh spear.

It's hands down the best phase transition move.
>chunking his health bit by bit
>suddenly he jumps off into the sky
>music stops
>nothing happens for a while
>then sky lights up

Attached: 60482887_p4.jpg (621x800, 244.26K)

Turn your magic Uchi into Cold.

starting ng+ and want to respec to use moonlight gs
is it any good?

Attached: dark_moon_greatsword_weapon_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 9.82K)

As others have said, you use a Rune Arc to turn it on for that life. Stays on between teleports, summons into other worlds, and game restarts. Only death removes it. It's 5 in each of the 8 attributes, so basically a one-life boost of 40 levels, distributed evenly.
I'll add that counterintuitively, I'd recommend doing this for general exploration and progression, rather than when throwing yourself against bosses.
You'll enjoy the benefits for longer, you'll have better odds of doing well at any given task, and it adds a nice incentive to not die with foolish decisions.

Attached: 1646928548424.jpg (2929x2852, 1.74M)

Well what do you consider "fun"? I consider smashing dragons and monsters with massive weapons fun. If you already tried that, your type of fun must be different to mine. If you arn't trolling and you have tried STR and INT why not give DEX a go. Pick a character in something you like and try and roleplay as them in game.

You're using mage build? Hit her with magic glintblade since the AI can't properly dodge its delayed hits. Put out frozen mist and space her so that she just slowly walks around menacingly inside the cloud so it procs. Run away when she does waterfowl dance, then dodge back into her when she leaps forward for the 3rd part.

For the second phase, keep putting out magic glintblades when you can. Use the FP flask and comet azur during the opening of the second phase when she does the flower bomb. Hit her with ice mist and comet azur again whenever she flower bombs.

its fine, very viable for a pve weapon
extremely FP efficient since you only need to buff once to get free swordbeams for the duration of the buff, but it doesnt deal with uneven terrain very well

Mohg's phase transition comes close, though.

Trying to save Melina by taking the frenzied flame is basically the Anakinpill isn't it.

>people think this game is hard

Attached: ez2.webm (900x506, 2.94M)

isn't this the cbt artist?

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE ELDEN LORD

We don't wind up choking her near to death, so not quite

Flame
Of
The
Redmanes
2-3 cast is poise break for free riposte. If you want even easier let your mimic aggro and just spam it.

You're not supposed to have fun in this game you're supposed to go on YouTube and pick a flavor of meta slaving cancer then pretend you're good at the game

In a strict sense, it's total fucking bullshit since everyone is basically guaranteed to die in a single hit when he comes fucks off and then comes crashing back down. But it's one of those things where it's such a kino spectacle that it's worth it anyway.

I love doing co-op for radahn and saving the opaline tear flask for when he jumps up, then t-posing right at ground-zero when he comes blasting back down.

I'm joining the frenzy flame because it sounds cool.

Honestly, I’m starting to think it’s the open world. Whenever I think about needing to ride Torrent for two minutes, touch a grace, then ride for another few minutes to go fight a boss in a recycled dungeon, I just get instantly bored. Limgrave was fucking massive. Liurnia is also looking to be fucking massive. I found an underground area that is fucking massive. I don’t have the mental capacity for all that.
Maybe the secret is to stop giving a shit about every item and just go in a straight line.

I let the bitch burn THEN took the flame. No sense in letting good kindling go to waste.

Attached: smile.jpg (3840x2160, 1.21M)

r8 my build

Attached: I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE.png (1512x695, 1.93M)

Holy shit, is this the origin of the "haha everything is dog" messages?

I don’t play PvP though. Never have in Souls.

Fuck you, don't call my wife a bitch.

Attached: 1648495098799.jpg (1062x1500, 134.45K)

>first playthrough
>friend and I see her in Liurnia and are immediately saying "fuck she's evil, fuck this bitch, I hate her already"
>NG+ Liurnia
>"BEST GIRL IS BACK, I LOVE YOU RYA"

How did she do it bros?

Attached: rya.jpg (1631x2048, 474.23K)

Melaniabros...
youtu.be/y2CHVkDQ3rs?t=268

I'm playing as a cute battle nun right now.
Stop following guides.

Attached: EPj864IXUAAi8No.jpg (500x500, 65.65K)