The mod that saved Elden Ring

The mod that saved Elden Ring

Attached: elden ring mod.jpg (1310x810, 152.2K)

Enjoy you're softban

Oh no I won't see but hole signs or get one shotted by rivers of blood anymore! What a tragedy!

>willing to eat a ban instead of getting good
lol
lmao

Modding the game is a bannable offence? What kind of cucked mindset are people on?

Attached: todd what happened.jpg (1200x800, 232.51K)

softban in a single player game?
I don't get it

>mp
>elden ring
for what purpose? see 'funny' dog message?

It's your, sweaty

Blame Easy Anti Cheat
The only way to mod is turning it off, which kills the online, and if you turn it on it will detect anomalies in the save file and instant softban you for 180 days
Turning off Easy Anti Cheat can also net people 15 FPS gain on average btw

>it dosen't need to be well balanced

Attached: fd6[1].jpg (1000x1426, 302.66K)

you
did
not
beat
the
game

I don't get it. If enemies too strong, then just get stronger yourself. Isn't that the entire point of levels?

>people crying for Malenia nerfs
>they don't realise she's already nerfed
Her weapon is meant to afflict bleed.

If you load up this mod and go through the game with your +24 keen longsword or something, you beat the game more than any bleed or greatshield poke shitter.

>can't even family share it anymore as a work around because faggy hackers abused it
So anti-cheat literally did kill any possibility of people modding the game, wtf.

no, you can mod all the fuck you want but you lose all online feature in doing so
Turning off EAC is a matter of 1 minute

Sounds like a way for developers to pad out time artificially.

you can still play single player
how do you not see using a 3rd party software to make a game easier in multiplayer as cheating?

why would you play a game with rpg elements if you cant stand the occasional grinding?

>The only way to mod is turning it off, which kills the online, and if you turn it on it will detect anomalies in the save file and instant softban you for 180 days

What are you talking about ?
I've been giving myself runes, upgrading some equipment, upgraded my spirit ashes, spawn some items. Never got banned.

Just turn it off using the text file tip, do your stuff, reactivate it and play.

Yeah, but you are saying that turning it back on/re-enabling will get me banned whenever i'm done, right?
Unless I'm missing something

I've been invading and bricking peoples saves since day 1, still no ban

Holy shit what a shitter you are.

>THIS IS MY LAST COPE

>Fixed a bug in the balance adjustment of the boss "Starscourge Radahn" in update 1.03, in which the power of some attacks was unintentionally reduced.
LOL

Amazing. Wish there was text chat or something to see them boil in rage. Keep on doing what you do, but do it in the last couple of zones to maximise the damage.

Attached: trollface1.gif (90x90, 51.1K)

Just download actual cheats
You won't have to worry ban anymore

>Yeah, but you are saying that turning it back on/re-enabling will get me banned whenever i'm done, right?

No, at least the way i did it.
I get my computer offline
Deactivate the anti cheat ( create a text file named steam_appid with "1245620" inside and put it into elden ring folder )
I use cheat engine ( tables are available online ) gibe myself whatever, items, runes, free upgrades.
Delete the text file, put comp back online
Launch the game

No ban yet, albeit i never did anything too crazy. Just mainly to avoid boring farming.

>Enjoy you are softban

>mods are cheats
Please tell me you are a console faggot.

Attached: hold me.jpg (500x500, 58.13K)

>I use cheat engine ( tables are available online ) gibe myself whatever, items, runes, free upgrades.
Are the tables and shit still locked behind a faggy discord server? All I could find was a download claiming to be "everything you need" on Nexus, only to have scripts locked behind discord and the entire item id table, I refuse to join on principal of how fucking retarded and falsely advertised that is.

filtered

A mod that deliberately makes the game easier is a cheat. A mod that turns your character model into an anime waifu or some other braindead coomer shit is not a cheat. Not a complicated concept.

>Yea Forums is so bad at videogames they need baby mods to carry them
HAHAHAHAH

Nice reading comperhension
Cheats have an actual anti-cheat protection in them unlike mods
If you want mods to make game easier and you don't want to worry about anti cheat ban, here is your solution

I see, Might try that.
I'm sick of killing little grey men all day for somber stones

I didn't beat the game

You don't need to put your computer offline.
Or deleted the text file.
If you launch trough Steam, it opens EAC and you can get online normally.
If you launch directly trough the .exe it uses the text file and launch without EAC and you automatically go offline, and them you can use Cheat Engine.
Also the Modding is dead talk is straight up BULLSHIT.
You can't go online with mods on Dark Souls 2 or 3 either, you get soft banned if you do that.
All the big mods like Convergence or Cinders they all straight up put the game on offline mode.
The only Souls that let you do everything you want online is the 1st one.
The only type of mods you can use online with 2 and 3 is cosmetic mods.
If you use modengine2 to play Elden Ring Reforged right now, the app you launch your game offline.

Attached: 1648724361181.png (1595x545, 334.79K)

it's sad

False flag bros...
Not like this...

Reported this to Bandai, hope they will fix her soon

>always online single-player games bad
>it's okay when fromsoft does it, eat the ban chud

desu i always thought if it was dumb her attacks didnt inflict scarlet rot...since you know she is the remembrance of the rot goddess

Oh no I will never be the best like you at sucking cock

they don't ban for this you're a moron
t. steam mod

>reduce the amount of damage
Bro the purpose of the game is don’t get hit.

Attached: A11661D0-8F7E-4FA1-905B-81D607358239.jpg (574x798, 45.97K)

are you mentally challenged? it's a single player game. bans don't even mean anything.
retard

Why do people think the late game is hard? It's literally the easiest part of the game, unless you've chosen a shit build

chuds mad

>Fromdrones malding
lol

Elden Ring is perfectly balanced for people with brains.

Do what you want user. You can enable bitch mode, but my normie friends that play Halo and Fifa already beat the Fire Giant and aren't bitching about late game damage. Just something to think about.

Still waiting on the mod that replaces the default roll with quickstep

>he didn't pirate the game
once again steamcucks are in absolute SHAMBLES

Late game damage on NG+3 and higher is actually pretty ridiculous. But Instead of a damage reduction I'd rather be able to deal more damage.

Try having more than 10 vigor. Come on, you can level it.

I mean, you're just trying to see how hard things get at NG+3. Most people just start fresh.

Lol
This game has broken so many on Yea Forums it isn't surprising
They genuinely need cheats to win. Then they will 'beat' the game but still feel salty about it and hate it and themselves
Sad!

Attached: 1649183607582.jpg (715x531, 85.49K)

You sound upset. Try not acting so passive aggressive next time when you're pretending to to not care.

>mod that deliberately balances the damage before fromsoftware inevitably patches late game in an update is cheating
brown skinned console shitter detected

It's even more pathetic because in ER you don't never need to "grind" in the literal sense, if you hit an area that you are underleveled for you can simply go do a different area, then, when you come back later, you will definitely be at the right level, if not overleveled.

based pc chads fixing a broken fromsoft game once again and console retards seething. kek

Attached: 1599229198806.gif (277x277, 515.04K)

The end game is when you should have lots of VIG and END to wear decent armor, max or near max upgraded weapons and your damage stats at extremely high levels. There is literally no build that should have any issues in the late game, it's just Yea Forums being shitters.