>severely unfun, cant do fuck to bosses, even with scaling
Amazing game Bloodbores.

Attached: file.png (408x409, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hywKgNu4QTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

every single weapon in bloodborne is completely viable

Have you farmed blood gems? Also Chikage arcane build mogs the entire the game

This. Every weapon is good, some are just better.

that weapon is shit and the moveset is boring
most of the fun weapons are in the dlc, you basically have to beat the game once to have fun, it's bullshit

chikage is 1000000x better then that crappy saw

You can rush certain weapons at the start of the DLC, so it's not that bad. I rushed for the Boom Hammer to do the main story for an str/arc build, and then switched to HMS.

You can get all the weapons in early chalice dungeons. Although you can also get best weapon in the first area of the game.

>Most fun weapon is locked behind the final/second to final boss
This is bullshit, give me a scythe much sooner

You can get like half of the DLC weapons as soon as you kill Vicar Amelia, I don't think it's too bad. Loved my Beast Cutter, Boomhammer, and Whirligig playthroughs.

user...
You can get a scythe in chalice dungeons immediately after Bloodstarved Beast.
Same with all base-game weapons.

I thought you were still locked out of weapon variants if you hadn't received them in the base game, granted I almost never touch the chalice dungeons because they suck

>Beast Cutter
Ah yes I see you have impeccable taste

Alright, what the FUCK is the point of putting bandages/ gauze around the blade???
Maybe I can understand putting it around the wood for grip. This has bothered me since I was like 7. Why is there ever bandages/gauze around blades in this weeb shit??!?!?!?

I struggeled a lot with the threaded cane, but that's just because I prefer ungabunga fighting styles. Can't stand not staggering generic enemies.
>Hunter Axe 2HR2 fully charged
That's my shit.

>7 in 2015 when the game came out
>meaning he's 14 at most now
Kek, underageb&

it's sickdark I ain't got to explain shit
gotta look cool or you're no better than a beast yourself

If you cannot even remember bandages on Clouds buster sword, you deserver a ban you zoomer faggot retard

Ludwigs Holy Blade is like 1000damage per charged R2.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 7.63K)

rule of cool, tastelet

fpbp
bloodborne is the prime example of quality over quantity.

don't give a shit about scrimblo bimblo legendary greatsword #71584 in dark souls if it's exactly the same as every other weapon.

After maxing my health I dumped every point into STR and used the hammer. First tried Ebrietas and Moon Presence by staggering & riposting.

You didn't mention anything else but hunter weapons, also
>bandages on Clouds buster sword
Nigger, where?
On a serious note, the reasons why blades are sometimes covered in bandages is to protect them outside of combat. The reason why designers decide to put that stuff on weapons is cause it looks cool to them.

Attached: cloud.png (800x654, 215K)

You know, using reductive buzzword terms; in this case incorrectly, makes you look retarded right?

Gibme sword that turns into big hammer plz

Kirkhammer was all I ever needed in that game. MLGS or however it was called in BB was great too.

what he is saying is absolutely true though.
Greatsword 1 has the exact same movement as greatsword 2, one only does more damage or has different scaling. There are only a few exceptions to this rule.

Kirkhammer and tonitrus shits on this thing

If you used the saw cleaver you did not beat the game.

gherman scythe for me

until i get enough bloodtinge for chikage this is my best friend

Attached: beasthunters_saif.jpg (250x251, 8.8K)

>play bloodborne with pic related
>the game is incredibly easy

Attached: simons_bow_blade[1].jpg (1024x576, 190.97K)

Even Parasite of Kos? I tried enjoying that weapon, wanting to use it because it's so cool looking, but Jesus Christ I can't do it.

but is it fun

in kingdom hearts
dont even TRY and pretend this design isnt great

Attached: kino_1.jpg (3169x3000, 395.76K)

Oof, good thing I used a saw spear otherwise an user might have judged me.

youtube.com/watch?v=hywKgNu4QTA
looks like goofy fun to me

Kirkhammer was ok, but the Furnace Hammer was my choice once I obtained it.

>but is it fun
No, a normie could easily do a no damage run with that weapon

atleast its at the end I guess, a toy for NG+

Stop using the cane , its a meme dexfag weapon

Based. For me it's the Hunter Axe.

For me, it's the Kirkhammer. The most fun weapon to exist in the entire Soulsborne series.

Attached: 1647826699837.jpg (1280x735, 220.77K)

Pretty sure you can just kill Simon at the beginning of the DLC and get it

Let me guess, you "need" more?

Attached: erika-hudiono-asset.jpg (1385x1468, 529.39K)

I only used this to cheese lawrence
I didn't feel bad about it, fuck that guy

o rly. is there any reason I would want to keep him alive?

Tp get a blood qeapon that doesn kill you by having it transfomed long time

Saif is always my second pick and it absolutely trashed players back in the day. The dash with the first R1, the fast follow-ups, the evasion and rushing with the transformation attacks. Sheer ecstasy. That weapon was made to hunt men, not beasts.
My personal favorite is the Church Pick and I never really see people using it for some reason. Righteous and Serrated with added pure thrust in transformed, looks cool, fun and diverse moveset, and the charged R2 is the most satisfying one to me thanks to its followup and the sparks.

Attached: 219.png (219x500, 120.95K)

Man weapons in Bloodborne were so cool. I gotta agree that it wins with Quality>Quantity. Almost every weapon felt entirely different.

Luv Threaded Cane
Luv BIGGER Threaded Cane
Luv Boom 'Ammer
Luv Pizza Cutter
Luv Beast Claws
Luv Ayy Tentacle

Attached: 1601824458226.gif (337x300, 191.16K)

>pizza cutter
great weapon

>chikage
great weapon

>kos parasite
great weapon

>saw spear
great weapon

>threaded cane
great weapon

Attached: 1637884695744.jpg (481x493, 29.59K)

Was the Rifle Spear still any good after they fixed the arcane scaling bug?

Did you just say Ludwigs Holy Blade can't kill bosses?

The collect the magic blood that just about everything in Bloodborne runs on I assume.

There wasn't a single buzzword in his post you dumb fag
Also he's 100% correct

for me it's dual blades, katana, and sometimes tonfas

Either
>To soak up blood to avoid rust
>Oil soaked to keep the weapon in shape
>Remains of fire/bolt papers

How do you think they collect the blood

The patrician's choice of weapon.

Attached: reitspallach.jpg (1357x579, 83.87K)

Have you not used the Hunter Axe's R2?
SPIN2WIN, BABY!

You're at least smart enough to realize the advantage of the cane is that you can be so far away you don't have to stagger enemies. Respect to an unga who respects more than the bunga.

I've never taken it. I always feel like it lacks finesse but I'm thinking I should actually try it

I never choose it because there's no need to ever pick up another weapon when you have this.

BB weapons are great fun but you pretty much have to make a whole build for each weapon, and the bone saw is great for the the standard "balanced" stat build people seem to go in their first runs. In my first time, i used bonesaw then transitioned to the kirkhamer sinse i realised i had been pumping Vit End and Str the whole time.

On your next playthrough, just pick a weapon and do a build around it. And you will see how fun they really are.

I never used whips, but they made the whip stagger in Elden Ring and ive been using that shit on my left hand since the fist time i tried it.

>left hand whip
I've been wanting to use a whip but I never thought to do this, thanks user. It's not very viable as a primary but it's extremely useful.

It's fantastic if you know what you're doing.

Saw Cleaver is alright but the Axe is more fun, so much so that I stuck with it for most of the game until I settled on the Amygdalan Arm.

Attached: Bloodborne™_20211112014423.jpg (1920x1080, 328.46K)

I play exclusively offline and love the Saif even for PvM, though when you come across an enemy hunter its great, especially since they'll walk right into a charged R2 pancake

I went through the entire game with the Hunter Axe. I tried other weapons but would always come back to the axe.

Attached: hunter_axe.jpg (408x409, 21.73K)