Thoughts on Berdly?

Thoughts on Berdly?

Attached: Burghley_i_mean_berdly.png (192x320, 2.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0XFurx0yrHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally me.

pretty neat

Attached: 1632070932086.png (370x610, 85.03K)

Reddit hates him because he's literally them
Yea Forums loves him because he's literally them

wtf I could've said he's pretty cool instead ghopi nd0hiongh08hns0=[nh8nAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Guy who literally threatened to throw his son off a building is hated less than a nerdy kid
How the fuck does he do it?

NEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRD

lancer deserves it

That aint falco

being a nerd is a sin worse than death
plus he's yet another bump on the road pefect yuri ending twitter wants for susie and noelle

But wait, that means... oh my god!

He committed the cardinal sin of being a gamer.

basedly
winner of chapter 2

>yuri ending twitter wants for susie and noelle
Hoping every day Toby is pulling a 4d chess move and isn't going for the obvious "holesum 1000 lessbeans" shit again

[[[cringe]]] faggot character op

Attached: troll4kromer.jpg (347x286, 23.52K)

>winner
Uuugh...

Attached: 1632511793553.png (610x584, 14.29K)

didnt you play the game? he's just sleeping user.

Yeah, definitely haha

Nice scouter

ENTER STRONGESTly
>harder bullet patterns than Susie
>Faint Courage comes after Smart Race, possibly implying a canonical loss against him
>this would imply his strength is about equal to Kris+Susie+Ralsei, all of whom have gotten stronger from sealing the first Fountain
>gets even harder in weird route, implying he was holding back/not taking the fight seriously before
>the prospect of him joining the Fun Gang makes Queen go from thinking she can take them to thinking she’ll certainly lose
>able to gather the determination necessary to create a Dark Fountain on the fly
>has to get nerfed or even killed since he’s too strong even in base
Berdly is the strongest lightner to have entered a dark world so far.
>b-but Snowgra-
Roiding up on LV? Irrelevant, anyone could be as strong as weird route Noelle if they were juicing that much LV. We’re talking natty, and in that regard Berdly is the strongest.

Attached: SPINly the GOD.gif (136x188, 24.89K)

Lancer wouldn’t have died, anyway

Yet you post the one that haunts the most sordid wet dreams of twitter

hitting your kid once wont kill them, doesnt mean you should do it

He bounces, calm down.

He literally bounces

Honestly Susie deserves more hate than Berdly, people seem to forget how much of a dick she was at the start of Chapter 1 before she reformed at the end the same way Berdly did in Chapter 2.

i dont get the hate, he actually "repents" of being a nerd and becomes likeable.

>gets even harder in weird route, implying he was holding back/not taking the fight seriously before
Oh bull, that move is spammed because it offers the most opportunities to build meter from grazing, the fight is way easier in the weird route than in normal.

He doesnt stop being a nerd he just stops being a dick

That ain't Falco

but susie beeg

Attached: 1649143297728.jpg (1388x3112, 582.01K)

i feel he'll only become more likeable if he gets more time and especially if he becomes playable at some point, but him being killable as early as chapter 2 and basically having a complete arc makes me pessimistic about him being that that important going forward

What are the chances he'll be able to join your party ? Pretty much zero since you have the ability to optionally put him comatose right? I really want him in the team.

Attached: 94909852_p0.png (3600x4000, 1.8M)

Honestly if Berdly were a girl (s)he’d probably get less hate.

yeah thats bad
tobert you bastart give him more scene time so we can actually like him

Neither character deserves hate because they both start off bad and take steps to overcome their shittiness. People who genuinely unironically hate the characters don't pay attention.
Being annoyed is something else though.

Am I a bad person for waiting until the full game is out

I'd say there's a chance of he lives and you saved him without frying his wing

No. Be prepared to wait for at least 5 years though.

Well yeah, I’m just saying that people who hate Berdly and love Susie are being hypocritical.

nope, but youre losing out,the demo its literally for free

what if I watched youtube LPs

you'll just be waiting for awhile.
chapters 3-5 are probably 2024 or 25 then 6-7 two or three years after that

I don't like how his main moral in ch.2 gets played for a joke
>being deliberately obtusely smart hasn't helped me as a person, so i'll be deliberately obtusely retarded instead
Like really, that could have been heartwarming but instead it was just moronic
Having said that he's a way better character than I thought he'd be after ch.1, the way he immediately recognizes how serious shit's getting and squares up to you in the Snowgrave route is cool

Attached: 0ffa65c3aa876ba82aa73db0c18277cb.jpg (1568x2007, 190.5K)

*chance of it happening

Attached: 1638407933105.png (722x538, 5.86K)

he can be a girl (boy)

___ _____ ____ ___ _____ _____ ___

Attached: HUMANSPERM.png (1194x1657, 1.93M)

>>what if I watched youtube LPs
These are the faces of evil!

Attached: 3222923-5699383339-TFoE_[1].png (320x320, 59.35K)

Bad? No. Misguided? Yes. If Toby wanted you to wait then he would have released it all at once.

Esdeath'd

If there will be no way to set up Kris with a big strong purple dino goddess, I will personally freestyle across the globe to trousle Toby's bones into dust.

dude is literally an /u/fag, you're getting your hopes up too high

youtu.be/0XFurx0yrHI

That's why I don't understand how some can call him the worst character. When he realizes that Noelle is in actual distress he cuts the shit and tries to help a friend in danger.

Then we use said friend that was like the only one nice to him to kill or at the very least put him in a coma...

more clothed beeg susie please

thats why i hate the snowgrave route, its literal Character assassination

Goddamnit

Attached: 1267778481852202410.png (636x358, 98.04K)

Of who?

The purest form of autism. A true unicorn. He will...be missed?

i will miss him. or not, im doing pacifist

Berdly
(You) assassinate him