Switch Bonus is... Real?

I don't get it? How is the game this much better just because it's on Switch now?

Attached: bonus.png (4030x1194, 980.12K)

Lower standards.

It's portable :)

You can play it portable now. IMO it makes playing these kind of games more appealing

Different reviewers... are real?

shitch

Why shouldn't the same game just with an extra feature (portability) get a higher rating? It's an objectively superior product.

/thread

Unironically switch bonus. The final level was nigh unplayable on the PS4, now imagine it on the switch

Also, since I fucking hate tendies: THE WORLD IS FAKE, IT'S JUST A SIMULATION

It's portable.

because they fixed the FPS problems

switch bonus is real, I’ve seen dozens of games get a higher score on the switch despite being not only the exact same game but sometimes an even worse port

It actually runs better

different audiences? also user score is also 90 here, so it's not that big of a difference really.

uh oh...snoybros...what do we say now

Is it the same reviewers?

there's no such thing as "nintendo bonus", the meme was invented and is still "sony bonus".

>69 reviewers vs 14

Better graphics
Better music
Better controls
Better framerate
Actual video game on a video game console

Figure it out, retard.

fpbp

Released with all the patches and DLC included. I'd use the Doom reboot next time for your bait threads because it'll attract more attention, and despite reviewing better it had some levels and the multiplayer mode cut. When somebody mentions that you can respond by saying the multiplayer was shit and it being gone is a good thing to bait more replies.

Attached: USA210601224421.png (720x540, 34.8K)

>Also, since I fucking hate tendies: THE WORLD IS FAKE, IT'S JUST A SIMULATION
Typical sonyfag, missing the point of a game entirely.

see Dumbass.

Attached: dumbfuck.png (4030x1194, 926.8K)

Because the kind of Audience that used to flock to those kind of games on PS4 abandoned it and went to the Switch since it has no censorship and all the weebs and VN geeks buy them like it's crack.

It just doesn't feel right on PS4

Then what's the point of the game? To have sex? That the only faggot main character is also the most boring and retarded one?

when you're dying of thirst, any fluid is good

They had to remove a bunch of particle effects to accomplish this.
Switch will never have the proper, intended artistic vision of the game. It's worse.

Attached: _91409212_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (1024x576, 43.86K)

Oink oink eric

yea, it's kind of like how cis dick has a terrible mouthfeel as opposed to my gf's

It's also possible the Switch version came out later, so it gets all the improvement patches the game didn't have from the get go doubtful it makes up for the lower game performance though

Stock engine preset particle systems are now artists main vision?

It's the same game. You are openly admitting the Nintendo bonus exists by the way since all switch games are portable.

Why are people other than the ones that reviewed it originally reviewing it? Why is this legal, shill?

user the only bonus thats confirmed real is the Sony bonus

Attached: DoomMC.png (837x894, 799.63K)

Yes it does exist. Portability bonus.

This got the modern game penalty which all 3d switch games get.

14 critics vs 69 critics is a pretty big difference in sample size, so different results are not too surprising to begin with.
More likely though is that people who like different types of games will be drawn to specific consoles, so when a type of game preferred by one group is released multiplat, it will likely review better on the console that is more likely to contain their target audience.

So BOTW is really a 92.

Visual novels/strategy games work better on portables, because you can sleep mode them and continue right away, it's not like DMC where it'd be weird to pick up after pausing the game mid-combo. I don't remember if that was a thing with the PSP despite having so many visual novels, but the DS line obviously had sleep.

>Why is an average of 69 users lower than an average of 14!? I don't understand basic mathematical principles! Aaaaaaaagggghhhhhh save me niggerman!!!

Portability. Every game that's not portable should have their score lowered by 50 because it's basically not functional.

No, you dumb faggot, thats a "portability bonus". It is not strictly because of nintendo. To call it a nintendo bonus at the point would be misleading and dishonest.

I don’t remember Vita ports ever getting portability bonuses…

FPBP

Portability is a must for VNs.

It's because Doom looks and runs like shit on the Switch

Attached: Frame-rate_DF_YT.jpg (900x504, 53.72K)

69 reviews vs 14 reviews, some multiplats that get on Switch don't have as many reviews so they score higher.

Nintendo consoles make everything better

Snoys can't understand that portability is also a feature

More people are playing it
Also different reviewers, so maybe the people playing it now are more open to it

t. sonytranny that plays vns on his tv lmao.

Show me one psp game that also released on consoles that was the exact same game. Switch is a unique case since it is the first time a portable could (sort of) keep up with console releases

>I don't remember a system that was incredibly unsupported and uncarried in many places getting a bonus
Vita didn't exist. Therefore it's bonuses also didn't.

Prove it

I don't remember anyone owning a vita in the first place lmao.

legit
>small underpowered handheld, please understand
So they scrutinize the game with those conditions in mind.

the internet is literally the most unfairly critical lot when it comes to nintendo ever though. they ignore snoy ps+ and get on nintendo's ass for TWENTY. FUCKING. DOLLARS. A. YEAR for example

Same reason why multiplats are rated higher on PS4: platform preferences.

This game was originally intended for portable hardware, and now that is back to it's natural habitat it is blooming. Switch's is the best version, deal with it.

oh cool it's on switch? thanks for letting me know. heard good stuff about the game

Doom should have a way lower score than 79. The issue is most website a Nintendo on their name just happily give good score since the dev bothered to port it on the Switch which cause the Nintendo bonus. Sony also has a couple of website but no where near the amount Nintendo sites.

NINTENDO WON, SNOY CAN'T STOP SEETHING.

Nice, can't wait to play this on yuzu.

>doubtful it makes up for the lower game performance though
Read the thread user.

PC online is free, and games from the 1990 still work. Console fags let microsoft get away with it. So now they get what they deserve.

Attached: 1648748048056.jpg (478x680, 91.94K)

That's because no one had a vita and they were strictly worse versions.

It's real.
This kind of thing happens ALL the time. And there's nothing intrinsic about the Switch version that makes it better. In fact, in the vast majority of cases, the Switch version is worse for technical reasons. Lower resolutions, framerates, higher audio compression, etc etc

Attached: Capture.jpg (993x813, 88.69K)

Sony Bonus is... Real?
I don't get it? How is the game this much better just because it's on playstation now?

Attached: 1632156133609.jpg (1666x375, 161.92K)

>Console fags let Sony get away with it.
Ftfy. Gen 6 and 7was rife with people getting around payment by abusing free trials. It wasn't until ps+ became a paid online service that people entertained paying for it.

>69 reviewers vs. 14 reviewers

I dunno about this one but Bayonetta ran like shit on PS3 but fine on 360 so it happens

It's the only bonus that exists.

forever seething

Attached: snoy seething.png (868x1920, 994.72K)

How the hell is that getting such poor reviews?

Nice revisionism, microtranny.
Reminder that the Xbox 360 came out in 2005
And the og xbox had paid online as well iirc.

>PC online is free
While MS made it popular, PC started it. OR are we just going to pretend MMOs didn't exist long before MS joined the scene?

How the fuck does the ps3 version of Bayo have the second highest score?

Shit game
Shit game
Shit game
Barely passable golf game
Shit game
Shit game
Shit game
Shit game
Good game
Shit game

source: Switch owner

Don't lie about the Switch having a steady stream of great releases

>n-n-n-no those don't count because I don't like them
s e e t h e
e
e
t
h
e

Why shouldn't the same game just with 4 extra feature (15fps, 600p, 3 hours game time max, joystick drift) get a higher rating?
Gee I don't know

You can remote play on PS4
PS4 can shareplay
Xbox have quick resume
These features are not taken into account rightfully so, portability does not change the game.