Halo Cookbook

Are you picking up the Official Halo Cookbook?

Attached: F0434C4F-B775-42FC-9AD0-8C8ACAD2C07B.jpg (1284x2072, 748.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/iSLfRxABu54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

XD MOA BURGER HAHAHAHA

>"I wonder what's master chief's favorite dish"
-no one, ever.

>halo food is basic american recipes

wow

>cookbooks for games where food is never mentioned and no one is seen eating anything
I get it for monster hunter, but this is getting out of hand

>churros with mud sauce
>ugly baguette
>"what the fuck" fried with mayo and shit
>3 store amerifat burger
>wrong paella
>menstruation drink
XD

So they went through the effort to make a cookbook on a game with zero food in sight, but they're not gonna add content or fix 6 month old bugs

Attached: 1472864090208.png (296x300, 198.68K)

>JUST LIKE IN MAH GAYMENS
>OMG SUB-MACHINEGUN SUB AAAAAA

Attached: 1645722195140.png (1200x1125, 413.96K)

It's just another way to make money off of fans that are responsible adults.

>40 fucking dollarydoos for a cook book

they're really targeting the halo virgins

do you know how long it took before tf2 became feature complete

None of those have anything to do with Halo? They couldn't have even put some halo onion rings on the cover? This reeks of desperation. Someone at Microsoft really wants Halo to be their little Star Wars and it's not ever gonna happen.

>tea
>lemon
>beans
damn, what kind of beverage is that?

do americans really?

Attached: 1612407424612.webm (400x400, 364.54K)

Hey Mr. Shill, read the script its Battlefield you're supposed to blame, not TF2, a game that's still topping charts since Day 1

>Master Chief sighed, "looks like the Covenant is at it again."
>"Time to eat some churros."

To be fair to 343 they actually didn't put in the work, as usual. This book is by the same lady who's made all these insipid food from x game cookbooks, this is just one of the more absurd examples.

I remember seeing some food vending machines on the Pillar of Autumn in the remastered Halo CE with junk food like burgers and fries in it.
Still, incredible that they had the audacity to make this though.

I could understand the Fallout/Elder Scrolls cookbooks as those games feature food and cooking as a gameplay mechanic, but I don't think I've ever even seen food in a cutscene in Halo before

I hope you are pretending to be retarded.

>Sir,
>Finishing this meal

Attached: B5A4CCAB-3B60-485F-AA3A-799F13E10B29.jpg (499x666, 74.96K)

American "food"

This book better teach me how to make a coke sandwich.

Attached: cheef.png (1366x768, 334.23K)

so this and the shit tvshow is where all the money went..

WORT WORT WORT I SURE COULD GO FOR A "HAM BURGER" RIGHT NOW WORT WORT WORT

>rosenthal

Attached: 1605041010431.png (231x313, 194.74K)

I could see this for something like Star Wars or Warcraft, but how do you justify this shit? I mean look at that, it's literally just food you can get at your average restaurant in America. Or you probably already make on the regular. The idea of food being tied to Halo makes me lol.

She does this all the time it has nothing to do with the games. Only Millennials who lack impulse control buy these

Attached: jeuden.jpg (1338x4175, 1.02M)

this but unironically. The only game I've ever actively thought about the food is FFXV cause they make such an emphasis on showing you the dishes but even then I wouldn't want a cookbook based on the game

FFXIV at least has in-game recipes to pull from the rest of these all seem like made-up bullshit.

>5000 reviews

Bethesdacucks are fucking pathetic.

Gods I'm hungry

You know what this genocidal galaxy-spanning war reminds me of? Food.

>"Infinite is shit but at least we have a TV series and a cookbook !"

kek

that's fried fish with tartar sauce, dumb third worlder.

"I survived Floodgate ... and I can say, without a doubt, that these nachos are mostly better than that experience."

The FFXIV book is mostly recipes that are in game from the cooking profession. Also, the Victoria Rosenthal cookbooks, while overpriced, are generally good quality.

>He actually thinks 343 develops the cook book

Halo fans are insane

(sargent jonston voice) mm mmmm, i sure do love these Halo Brand Grilled Cheese Snacks

>Rosenthal

Attached: jew_dog.webm (1280x720, 623.13K)

I was going to call it stupid but damn it's making bank

"I know what the ladies like." (places tinned supermarket own-brand hot dog into white bread bun, suggestively)

Microsoft is trying to squeeze out every penny they can get from the franchise before 343 completely kills it with their retardation.

Redpill me on this, is it good?

Attached: wow cookbook.jpg (1400x1739, 303.59K)

>Destiny
I don't think food is ever mentionned in that game.

>street fighter has the least reviews
Based Fighting Game Community above these Jew tricks

I, uh... what?

Just Cayde's Ramen and it should 100% be on the cover because of how much it is referenced but I doubt the author plays these games

>recipes from across the galaxy
>every ingredient is found on earth

Attached: 48F69D08-01A0-4C0F-9087-856B122BA557.jpg (414x433, 22.09K)

"Gods must be STRONG! ... like this chicken tikka masala dish,"

Kek I forgot about that pic.

I could tell you how to make this delicious lasagna
but I won't

that pizza came from the moon

But epicmealtime is Canadian

>No donuts or even onion rings on the cover
>No flaming hot cheeto recipes
>Drinks that aren't mountain dew

Attached: 1493552507050.png (281x489, 299.49K)

I hate how churros have sneaked into mainstream American cuisine. It just shows you the pathetic state of this country

>i hate delicious things

>he doesn't have space meat

this is an april fool's joke, right?

Churro is the nastiest most basic pastry you could eat just like all Mexican pastries

Scrambled Meggs

Does it show you how to make mountain dew and doritos?

wow user, you're so worldly and cultured

Master Chef and Lardtana

>>menstruation drink
kek

Unfortunately we are forced to eat Mexican shit in the US since they are invading.

I sure hope you don't like doughnuts, then.

You know what? Fuck it, that's impressive I admire her hustle.

what pastries do you like

The level design always leaves much to be desired across the franchise but I'll always appreciate Halo 2's chicken and waffles.

Attached: chicken-n-waffles-recipe.jpg (1400x1132, 1.55M)

>flood stew
>flood BBW
>flood steak tartare
>flood casserole
>flood burger

Attached: 1635609378612.jpg (954x954, 253.06K)

Looked through the XIV one online and it's not too bad. Still anyone who buys this trash is retarded.

For me, it's Cortana's famous pancakes.

Some with certain fillings. Basic donuts no. Nice whataboutism attempt though low IQ zoomer.

Not bland Mexican garbage pastries

>forced
What, did they replace your McDonalds with a Taco Bell?

Ah yes, the unforgettable fried chicken and biscuits of Destiny. Such an important part of the game.

The only cookbook for a game that would be remotely informative would be KCD's since the ingame food looks delicious. The bad part is that im joking but Warhorse is jewish enough to do this at some point rather than relwase KCD2

Shiggy diggy

If you're spending money on this blatant cashgrab you're not a responsible adult, this is the adult equivalent of teens getting obsessed with cheap ramen because Naruto likes it

Some places in the US the majority of restaurants and grocery stores are like that.

>Not bland Mexican garbage pastries
no, really. im assuming youre not one of those people whose personality is just a list of things they hate because this website told them to. what pastries do you like to eat?

god im so hungry bros
i eat the same basic diet 6 times a week. i want a big fuck-off burger or some fried chicken so bad. i hate eating out though

>no, really. im assuming youre not one of those people whose personality is just a list of things they hate because this website told them to.
No it's from experience.
>what pastries do you like to eat?
Why do you want to know?

If you have grocery stores at all, you are not forced to eat any specific cuisine.

>inspired by
I will never give a flying fuck

We're you raped by a churro?

(((Rosenthal)))

because we're idly chatting about food, and you expressed a dislike for churros. i'm wondering if there's a pastry you *do* like to eat, out of basic curiosity

YOU WILL EAT ZE FLOOD

The grocery stores carry predominately Mexican stuff

Master Chef, you mind telling me what you're doing to the grill?

youtube.com/shorts/iSLfRxABu54

Gears of War: The Cookbook

ok first you chainsaw the meat, then yell at it for an hour. next, stuff the strips into your car exhaust and

>We're you raped by a churro?
No
No you want me to name a pastry, any pastry it doesn't matter what it is for the purpose to attack it and me. It doesn't matter what pastry I name on the planet, you will say something like "Wow you like x, what a dumb faggot how dare you insult Mexican food". I know how this games works, you are butthurt and looking to do that and I hold all the power and will give up none by talking about my preferences.

Well can't blame her, she found a way to exploit this clown market and she's making money off it.
Wish I thought of that.

>flood BBW
Hot

If it were actually filled with recipes that you could imagine members of the USNC eating on ships or even whipped up out of ration ingredients in the field then it could have been a pretty fun cookbook.
Instead it is just a book filled with the typical trash that passes for American cuisine.

Attached: 1549665357224.jpg (900x506, 95.19K)

At least the FFXIV cookbook made sense. Shame they didn't wait until after Endwalker to release it though, tons of good Indian and Eastern European recipes that could've made it in.