What's your wishlist for the next TES game?

What's your wishlist for the next TES game?

Attached: 1642288285068.png (800x515, 92.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WiTb--EhQB0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for it to actually be good

I wish that I won't have to edit .ini and install special software to fix bethesda retardation like I had to for every bethesda game since oblivion

>not playing Skyrim vanilla as G(T)odd intended
ngmi

>gigantic input lag due to forced v-sync
>different sensitivities for the vertical and horizontal axes
Only console players could accept playing the game this way

It just works

For it to be good and not be a rushed pile of shit half way through the game.

there is no hope for it to be good, i just hope their devs are butthurt that elden ring is better than shitrim

You can turn v sync off on PC. And the sensitivity on KB+M is gay but Skyrim plays comfortably on controller because it’s not an fps

no to all of that

They uncancel Jeremy Soul and ask him to make OST. I don't even care how shit the game will be. I want that OST.

Why was Jeremy Soule canceled?

>In August 2019, Soule was accused of rape by game designer Nathalie Lawhead.[37][38][39][40]
>He was also accused of sexual harassment by vocalist Aeralie Brighton.[41][42][43]
>He denied the accusations, with no charges being filed.[41]
>Materia Collective ended their work with Soule on his symphony The Northerner in response, and Soule's official social media pages were taken down.[44][45][46]
>Soule's music distribution platform DirectSong was also seemingly taken offline around this time.[1]

Attached: 1643971308343.jpg (2472x2620, 3.08M)

>skill variety like Daggerfall (and make them actually useful for roleplaying)
>dungeons like Daggerfall Unity
>fast travel like Morrowind
>cities like Oblivion
>enchanting like Skyrim
>spell variety like the fucking Midas Magic mod
>more complex alchemy system
>bring back climbing, athletics and acrobatics
>bring back levitation
>bring back spellmaking
>bring back attributes
>combat like... neither of them, just an actual good combat
>gigantic world, even if it means that the textures are more low res than Skyrim
>no SJW shit
I really don't know what I want about the behavior of AI. Oblivion schedules were good I guess.
and thanks for reading my post Todd :)

>Better melee weapon variety
>Better/more interesting enchantment effects
>Actual variety in armor rather than "the zaboobula armour of darkbad is the only viable armor for all builds"
>Less braindead stealth
>Better magic, alchemy, & enchanting that isn't a recursive loop of effect abuse until indestructible
>Better racial bonuses beyond +10 to cocksucking, gain the ability to yell really loud and scare level 1 enemies away
>effects that target certain levelled enemies scaling with player level
>More interesting and engaging quests & world
>Make Young Scrolls canon

A new game engine would be nice. Can you do that, Todd? Can you? Use a game engine that's not nearly two decades old? Huh? Todd? Can you?

oh and also NO LEVEL SCALING PLEASE. That one is important

Just remake oblivion

just give me good environments and music and i'll buy it

i don't want it anymore

Full VR support and not some janky gimmick like Fallout 4 VR and Skyrim VR. Also coomer mods installed natively.

you just know its gonna be open world shit to fucking copy elden ring

Aside from the obvious "make it actually good" options, give spears and polearms again. Seriously, how is the most basic weapon combination in existence "pointy thing on stick" not available in the last couple games?
Also how about more than 3 voice actors

Last thing I liked by Jeremy Soule was Morrowind's ost. Even then, his work on TA: Kingdoms was way better than anything in Skyrim youtube.com/watch?v=WiTb--EhQB0

I really don't get morrowindtards

GIVE US ANOTHER SKYRIM RERELEASE TODD PLEASE I NEED TO BUY YOUR GAME AGAIN

To answer this question: if argonians have boobs, do they have a seperate bagene and pooper? Or a cloaca?

racemixing is a thing in the TES universe, so they do have a vagoo and anus

All his music is good any game I've heard it in. No point trying to dick measure what game music Jeremy did better

It's not a great game, but was the last of the series to actually put any effort into its design and world. Something seems much better when compared to shit.
And no, I'm not a Morrowind fan.

I disagree. His previous work was more dynamic, relied on active tones with varied instruments, and instilled atmosphere while still being musically interesting as opposed to plain ambient music that makes no attempt to sound unique.

>plain ambient music that makes no attempt to sound unique.
You are musically illiterate

I've gotta say the choice to render the TES6 logo as five tallies and one tally is unbelievably retarded yet absolutely hilarious

For it to be the last one and the the tes universe ends as alduin fulfills his actual destiny.

hopefully they go back into crazy spell and potion creation

TES 6 is in development hell because they can't get a decent combat system working on their ancient engine they've been upgrading for the last 25 years and they know people won't stand for MW, Oblivion, Skyrim combat in the current year.

>99% droning notes with subtly changing tones and few instruments at once
>0.5% impactful themes
>0.5% leitmotif theme song
Better? But yes, go on and tell me how much of an audiofag you are. Describe to me the deep intricacies of Skyrim's soundtrack. I'm actually dead serious. Tell me how complex and amazing the basic cave theme is.

-not developed by bethesda
that's it

Fuck off console fag. Weve been playing this game since daggerfall go play chinkden ring ffs.

I wonder if the game will release being only 60fps still.

Who here looks forward to all the marketing lies from Todd Howard more than the actual game itself?

I wish that it gets cancelled because it's hard to imagine it being good when I look back on things like skyrim and fallout 4. fo4 specifically is like a game tailor made for retards, there's so much that could make tes 6 interesting but they won't do any of it to keep things simple and streamlined

>next TES game
Im Not going to play it no matter what Yea Forums says

A different development team.
Bethesda are incompetent retards who can't build games just like Bioware and CDPR.

I feel like however Starfield is going to turn out is going to effect what I want/exect from TES6
Its hard to imagine what bethesdas janky shit is going to be like on these new consoles

>A true open world experience! No loading screens throughout the ENTIRE game!
>We've actually modeled 100 different ways this questline can end
>Free NPCs with advanced AI and each having their own individual schedule
>You really CAN walk to the top of that mountain this time, I swear
>We have implemented in-game Loverslab support
What else?

Attached: 94abf80c2283fbeb882ba1c5ea1888e6d7421aee1285826037051e28f163908d.png (1068x1080, 931.42K)

>The Elder Scrolls
Why? Elden Ring made Bethesda and all,of the garbage they put out obsolete.

I just want a story as good as Morrowind, but I don’t think it will be

>I disagree. His previous work was more dynamic, relied on active tones with varied instruments, and instilled atmosphere while still being musically interesting as opposed to plain ambient music that makes no attempt to sound unique.
That's Todd's fault more than Soule's. They don't assign unique music to locations or story beats, so it's very difficult to craft music with an actual identity. Music must work in any town, dungeon, wilderness, or combat encounter. All you get are general purpose atmospheric drones. The one time that they did bother with a unique track, Sovnegarde, you ended up with a track that actually felt unique and atmospheric.

TES has been a console series since Oblivion

A good point. The composer can only create what the director allows and is typically given some kind of template to work off of. Sovngarde is a great example of something with identity and really stands out from the rest of the soundtrack. The general purpose approach is pretty common in games with a focus on exploration, which is a shame because having the same plain song play every time really diminishes any excitement felt when entering a new location.

My hope is the inclusion of pronouns and the release window during the midterms creates such a backlash that their is not a hint of SJW nonsense in TES 6.

I fully realize under Microsofts leadershio TES 6 will be nothing more than a vehicle for propaganda.

Sounds like someone has ADD.

This.

>what is VI
Do Americans really?

>>more complex alchemy system
have you seen the absolute smoothbrains losing their shit reeing that CACO is too superfluous and would rather just have reworded effects as a "alchemy" mod like that commie simonmagus hack has? people will complain about base game's 1 + 1 = 2 system but will absolutely lick the balls of someone that does the same thing.

>Does a huge timejump
>There's now modernish/hightech firearms in tes
Problem solved

enjoy this world where you can do nothing but jump attack when youre unga bunga or run around half the map when you're a 60 y/o virgin to shoot your glowy sperm. yeah buddy, cool game. do you want dino or chicky nuggets?

Why are men such dogs

> Fast travel likeMirrowind.
The system being designed to be inefficient was one of the tricks they used to nake the game world feel bigger. They used that along with other tricks like the fog and glacial initial walking speed to great effect
Now that they can actually build a world space that does not need those tricks they should be abandoned.

It will be good at first, until you realize how shit it is

Attached: 1624193739153.jpg (766x960, 42.48K)

I want to be able to do attack movements when I'm jumping, that's all.

I think it's kinda unique to TES, actually, and shows Bethesda's intellectual laziness when it comes to game design. Having a unique track to each town, region, and important story/character moments is pretty typical for RPGs. Even Enderal, which is a Skyrim mod, has unique music for pivotal quests, fights, even character themes. Todd doesn't get that music is there to create atmosphere or lend identity to a location or situation, not just to be filler.