Kirby and the Forgotten Land

Did you enjoy Kirby's new game?

Attached: 1644107137477.png (1699x869, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yYRh0a-O57o
tiermaker.com/create/all-the-kirby-final-boss-themes--dedede-metak-1992---2022-1633903
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ786Utfhng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm taking it slow and still only on World 3. Absolutely loving it so far.

YES

Attached: 1648950276130.png (238x269, 55.04K)

It's become my second favorite Kirbo game, and if they did updates like Star Allies did it might actually become my favorite ever

Just finished the 3rd Level in the Post-Game World. Need to go back and 100% it. But yes, this is a very fun and very soulful Kirby title, they should go full-tilt with the Character Action Game angle in the future.

Attached: 1648695731159.png (820x582, 143.71K)

Yes I enjoyed it

Do you think we'll get another Kirby game on Switch?

How come waddle dees are good now

But yes, good game. A big improvement for kirby

you think that small waist could handle a dicking

Imagine the sex

tight tight

>How come waddle dees are good now
The hardest working Waddle Dees become respectable self-made businessmen and giga-chad warriors
The hardest working Toads are still nameless cannon fodder that are completely replaceable

Attached: Bandana.jpg (820x380, 79.88K)

I’d like to, how well does it emulate

Just finished world 5. Sillydillo is the best boss so far for some reason. My favorite world overall was world 3 which was surprising to me because I'm usually not a fan of carnival themed levels. I've been having a great time so far. Definetely a high tier kirby game.

Why do you think her ass is so big?

Ask Kirby, he already has.

Everyone ITT: please remember the official English translation refers to Elfilis and Fecto as "They/Them/Their" (the japanese refers to them as "It" which is honestly disgusting) so please make sure to use their proper pronouns!

Carol is far, far too thin for me. I can't accept big booba and boota if the rest of her is a stick. Begone!

Threadly reminder Humans are not The Ancients and if you think they are then you're braindead.

they always were even from the first game
they don't even chase or attack you and the only way to get hurt is if you deliberately run into them, which also kills them because contact damage is two-way

Best ability in the whole series right here

Attached: KatFL_Space_Ranger_Upgrade_Screenshot.png (250x225, 89.83K)

Attached: wwwwoofies.jpg (3840x2160, 1.44M)

I'm going slow and 100% the waddle dees as I go. So far it's great although Fire is way too busted for bosses.

Am I the only one who flat out stopped caring about the target times after a while? Some are disproportionately stricter than others.

Aesthetically speaking Ranger tier 2 is infintely better. Space Ranger is very fun, though.

>22 posts
The forgotten game...

>1 reply
The forgotten post...

toy hammer is beast
youtube.com/watch?v=yYRh0a-O57o

Aside from Epic Yarn, this is my next favourite Kirby game. I am on world 4 and having an absolute blast. The co-op is a welcome addition to 3D Kirby.

Rank my tier list guys :)

tiermaker.com/create/all-the-kirby-final-boss-themes--dedede-metak-1992---2022-1633903

Attached: index.png (1075x1423, 1.3M)

It's the only game since SuperStar where the pre-endgame is honest fun.
Already beat everything in the game except getting all Waddle Dees and gacha toys, and I honestly don't think it's worth the trouble.

Attached: 1643347923066.png (128x105, 18.41K)

Back to Twitter with your faggot ass, I'll call it whatever I goddamn want

They do this every thread user, stop giving it attention.

save her

Attached: SpiderSimp.png (1201x1091, 313.71K)

Fuck, this is gonna take a while.

i think they are good since snes,
and referenced since nes, since king dedede was just protecting the star rod from kirby.

And Kirby brutally murders thousands of them

Kirby of the Starts / Kirby Right Back At Ya is getting a sequel.

Which game should they focus on for the overarching story and which games should be reserved for smaller plots?

Attached: E14_Removed_Scene.png (636x540, 122.1K)

Yes.

Attached: let's begin.png (1386x726, 292.28K)

Credit for using a wasp instead of a bee

Leongar doesn't have to imagine.
Anyone has a webm of him vibing to Kirby's victory dance?

Star allies for maximum fanservice

Yuzu has iffy performance at times with the 60fps patch but is otherwise fine. Ryujinx is much smoother but the UI is bugged and textures are glitchy in the treasure road stages. I settled on ryujinx since the UI didn't bother me that much.

can someone post her ass jiggle when she is defeated?

Star with Super Star because it's another Sakurai game that happens after Adventure/Nightmare. Then do the Dark Matter Trilogy.

Yes he does, meanwhile Kirby doesn't
ah the barafags, always humiliating themselves

>Which game should they focus on
Amazing Mirror
>Which game will they focus on
Forgotten Land because it's the most recent/most popular or Return to Dreamland because it's the most tried-and-true/safe
>which games should be reserved for smaller plots?
They could have an episode or two focused on the Squeak Squad stealing something and Kirby having to get it back, or make them the show's Team Rocket

Why not wild hammer?

Because it's funnier to destroy your enemies using a toy hammer

Yes. Thanks Kirby

wrong

Post rare Clawrolines.

Attached: 6E0D52E5-23C8-49F6-BCB7-B06B4E4E4A40.jpg (675x900, 158.43K)

post to piss off /jp/

Attached: FPgM-G-WQAUhqsm.jpg (3232x2387, 770.79K)

Attached: C3B5CCA6-1E99-42F7-B15B-74CB416E1332.jpg (642x680, 94.21K)

is this actually worth playing?
I know Kirby games are usually easy but is it still enjoyable otherwise, and if so, for what reasons?
pic related are the games I like, I usually enjoy either very atmospheric games or ones that are pure fun
seen some footage and the visuals look nice at least

Attached: 93294324.png (2242x842, 2.87M)

The overarching plot is Milky Way Wishes, the sun and moon are prophesized to fight in a battle that'll wipe out Popstar and it's up to Kirby along with a new, completely trustworthy stranger named Marx to find a way to prevent it. Squeek Squad, Triple Deluxe and Canvas Curse would be mini arcs. Epic Yarn and Robobot would be specials that alter the art style.

Attached: and-here-we-go-joker.gif (498x202, 2.15M)

>getting pissy about pronouns
>and for some weird alien chimera, nonetheless
Obsessed.

toy hammer charges a little faster i think and does more damage in a single strike while wild needs to hit multiple times

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ786Utfhng

Attached: 1646380569433.gif (480x480, 417.14K)

Space Ranger looks very boring.

Using a fancy hunter costume to absolutely decimate Claworine was way too hype.

Based on your taste, I’d say you would at least decently enjoy it. The game is in the easier side, but not braindead if you play on Wild Mode. There are harder challenges to tackle if that tickles your fancy, like Treasure Road times or the usual postgame antics. Copy Abilities aren’t too deep, but very fluid and fun to use. Many give you different movement options as well to play around and rush through levels. Each Copy Ability has at leaat one evolution as well (several for the main ten) that expand on their utility and power. The levels in this game are beautiful and have a great sense of place to them. This game is similar to 3D World in structure, but the levels feel a lot more natural than that game. There’s also a decent amount of secrets, and the game has several sub-missions for each main level to free every Waddle Dee. There’s a bunch of random figurines as well to collect that often give you more lore about the world and story. Bosses are certainly a highlight. For the most part, they just get better as the game goes on, especially the postgame. Most of all, however, the game is just simply very charming. It’s not too terribly long either, so at the least you wouldn’t be wasting much time even if you really didn’t like the game. I’d say give it a go.

>tfw just found out a kirby song arrangement won a literal grammy
HOW?

Soul.

Attached: FPhTjLBaMAEWxKS.jpg (2042x1291, 140.58K)

You don't need a game to be hard to be enjoyable, and it has ways to be challenging through side missions thay need you to do puzzle solving and exploring.

Many games are a power trip over how over strong kirby can be.