He isn't doing a dualwield greatsword STR build for NG+

>he isn't doing a dualwield greatsword STR build for NG+
Explain

Attached: str.png (624x752, 452.88K)

>dude I frickin LOVE jump attacks
Elden ring and it's consequences have been an absolute fucking disaster for STR chads

Why would I torture myself and play NG+? The combat ain't rich enough to make me want to replay the game to just try out a different build. I've already explored the map in its entirety so exploring it again would be even more of a task than it was before. Bosses are mostly shit so no real interest in bossrushing either.

>most greatsword require int or faith
What were they thinking

Because my first playthrough was dual wield colossal hammers and now I want to try incantations.

the gameplay is shit so I dropped it.

I like great sword in right hand, rapier in left hand. No real combat benefits, I just like the aesthetic.

downloaded the game yesterday and i suck at it very badly, i went vagabond and i just run around with a shield farming the undead guys near the death gate or whatever is called near the church of marika.

How the fuck do i get good at the game? i fail bigtime on the first boss and i can't find good weapons or anything. should i go on the youtubes?

Do i just keep farming?

Help.

>NG+
No thanks, I'll do a new character instead

Attached: 1649066193521.jpg (772x807, 128.87K)

I find NG+ unengaging. I'd rather start a new character with a new build.

I'm not going to play NG+

that most players would go for a hybrid build, and the sane ones did

Practice on harder enemies. Use ashes. Be patient.

one greatsword is chad mode
dual wield them is cringe

>greatsword
cringe i duel yield this bad boy

Attached: 1647869501337.png (292x488, 104.86K)

The greatsword looks way too goofy in this game. It was just right in Dark Souls 1, though

Yeah ever since Dark Souls 2 they've made it too fat like the Dragon Slayer, but the Dark Souls 1 one was supposed to look like Guts's golden age sword, which was much thinner. They just kind of straddle the line in all the games now with a design that looks like the golden age one, but with the size of the dragon slayer.

Using only 1 colossal weapon is actually better anyway. Don't need 30+ Endurance to avoid fatrolling. The 2nd colossal weapon doesn't add that much to posture meter build up

dual wielding colossal weapons should've let you have both weapons on the shoulders instead of holding one like it's a fucking baton

I did that for NG

how do i get second guts sword since the chest drops only one forever ?

See we know your full of shit because if you really did explore everything you would know NPCs missions unlock some areas while locking you out of others requiring multiple playthroughs.

Nutshell:stay small time kiddo.

>wanting less of a challenge instead of more of a challenge on your second playthrough

step aside

Attached: star_fist_fist_weapon_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 18.71K)

gotta fight the optional boss, Myrmidon of Loss

>causes bleed
>spikes are dull
one job..

>duel yield
ha

ask a friend or enter ng+

Probably to avoid clipping, which is weird because there is clipping everywhere in this game.

what do you think would happen if you got punched with this?

Uchigatana
Wakizashi
That's the only way.

Attached: 55890.png (631x1159, 1.14M)

bone fractures

Attached: 1647807949590.jpg (675x1024, 89.56K)

Nagakiba+Uchi
Sorry I like my reach long

A nice massage

>fighting a Crucible knight with this

the fun ends here.

>doesn't like boxing the knight until he kneels
kys

>Parries you

>bleed
>challenge
kek

Because I played dualwield colossal weapons in regular NG

>doesn't like boxing the knight until he kneels
so you admit it, grammarlet?

Attached: The Everbrillian GoldChad.jpg (1080x1285, 207.55K)

I started dual wielding an estoc and rapier since I discovered you can put parry on the rapier. I always wanted a parry but not to be stuck using one handed damage. I honestly feel that parry should be on every single weapon as a weapon art option. its also a shame that square off is only for straight swords, it would be fantastic for greatswords.

Some of the power stance move sets are goofy and people are sleeping on them.
>power stance spears/lance attacks with both weapons at the same time for each attack instead of a 1 2 combo.
>so youre doing both weapons damage at the same time with each normal attack
It is better to wield a spear in each hand that it is to fucking 2 hand it lol this shit is retarded.

Attached: 1638234787945.jpg (1020x688, 73.01K)

here you go senpai

Attached: iron_ball_fist_weapon_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 19.09K)

jump spam is not fun.

because I'm already doing a longsword kite shield knight armour screenshot build for NG+

Attached: eldenring 2022-03-18 14-12-05.jpg (2560x1440, 637.15K)

Aside from claws and Radahn's UGS, what weapons can equip in both hands while only taking one slot? I want to run a meme Regen build with pic on my back while I use dual wield weapons to rack up a bunch of hits.

Attached: butchering_knife_greataxe_weapon_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 12.6K)

>wanted to role play as Jesus with cipher pata fist weapon and appropriate faith spells as well as the low defence cloth robe for the look
>they do almost no stagger damage or damage in general and every 1 out 3 attacks straight up misses because of the range
I tried, I really did, they just feel way too weak to the point where even though you can easily win the fight is just taking forever.

Attached: 1631561668060.gif (260x260, 565.17K)

did it died?

See how each defensive option is treating you. Learn the timing on dodges, see what you can shield and what you can't, some stuff can also be jumped over.
Move around during fights. Find out what the optimal range for each enemy is.
Some enemies you want to hug because they punish you hard for keeping your distance or running away. Others are the opposite, shredding you if you stay around them. Most often I'd say you want to run very close, but want to run back out or dodge for specific AOE attacks though.
Also experiment with dodging in different directions, some attacks you want to dodge into, sometimes you want to dodge away from the enemy, sometimes dodging towards them is best. Same with general movement. Just strafing at close range can make some stuff miss, although admittedly, this was more of a factor in old souls games and in elden ring everything tracks like a motherfucker and it's more about timing your dodge correctly.

My man, ducking and weaving every boss to death is truly the only way to play

Attached: 764ca6aa-a498-4c14-9abc-575f409bfbac.jpg (3840x2160, 2.56M)

>like aesthetic of shields and longsword, theres even a fair amount of nice looking shields
>medium shields are actually a liability because they eat stamina, if you are going to block and not chew through stamina you use a greatshield
>never block in these games because I always learn to roll and the straight swords best moves are in square off, something that requires you have the weapon wielded 2 handed
I swish square off was for greatswords and that shields werent a crutch.

What went wrong here? By the time he touched the wire it looks like he wasn't even in contact with the pole anymore. You can't normally get electrocuted by touching a live wire unless you're grounded. There's also no arc of electricity or smoke.

>not having 2x envoy's horns + 2x envoy's long horns + 2x envoy's greathorns equipped at the same time and getting progressively more bubblier

Attached: 1641015915655.gif (128x128, 534.48K)

>no arc
There's an arc coming off the tail in the original video, the gif is too low quality to see it

The fuck are you talking about. The only achievements in this game that require multiple play throughs are the 3 different endings, the only thing you get locked out of are those endings. In 1 play through I explored every single location in the game, got every talisman, etc, etc. I only had to save scum in the final room to unlock the 2 other endings for 100%.

Attached: D6IN7xHUYAAiubP.jpg (2249x3000, 409.6K)

>i fail bigtime on the first boss
are you talking about the tree sentinel? I beat like 5 other bosses before I was able to beat him, and it was still a bitch. go into some dungeons and fight those bosses

>NG+
Do ppl really play it more than once?

yea spamming jump attacks is pretty boring, but it's by far the most effective against every boss.

Lol

>Ducking
Endure is fucking BROKEN and you can just tank most of the shit that hits you while hitting back
I beat Hoarah Loux with just Endure Caestus and it was the best fight in the game

Because I don’t like jump attacking everything I see.

I can't punch with swords

They certainly did us dirty have having the worst of everything except raw fucking damage.

> you didn’t beat the tree sentinel right away
You didn’t beat the game. I spent the whole first day doing it.

Bosses take so much damage yet their poise doesn't even break until they are basically dead, the entire stance mechanic is not working as intended.

Because I'm doing a dualwield Giant-Crusher build

Attached: Every 2000s Vidya Protagonist.png (656x666, 615.64K)

The problem is the stance break meter is constantly depleting. If you wait too long between jump attacks, you won't see a stance break for a long time.

fucking fag playing games just to 100% you should 100% women instead.

That points to poise meter not being tide to damage the enemy takes, I've literally killed bosses without their poise breaking while jumping the entire fight, something is fucky with that mechanic.

Because I like having fun. Enjoy your Mario™ 3D Dark Souls® with horse edition.

Attached: 1649176204893.jpg (326x306, 45.43K)