Enemy reads your inputs so blatantly they glitch out and cancel animations

>enemy reads your inputs so blatantly they glitch out and cancel animations
>boss noclipls his giant halberd through 20 feet of stone
>enemy jumps and turns 270 degrees midair to track you
>delayed attacks launching into a 30-second le ebin anime combo
>literally build and balance the entire game around the idea that you will cheese it with summons
>Yea Forums normally hates this and will shit all over it constantly
>except around release time when all the fanboys show up and board volume skyrockets
>i-if you complain about bugs or bad design from the same company that couldn't fix remote code execution in 10+ years it means y-y-you got filtered and are bad!

i suspect most of the Fromtrannies defending the obviously broken disaster that is Zanzibart's Fart and Shart (Formerly Raime's) are the 90IQ normie redditors, kind of like how /biz/ got flooded with retards when the Gamestop fiasco was going on

Attached: 1648988406445.webm (1000x562, 2.85M)

You're literally pissing and moaning that you can't keep up with the combat of the game. That's the definition of being filtered.

If that was you in the webm, you had an opportunity to backstep before your Neanderthal brain desperately had you raising your shield.

Also, the game gives you sense that the combat will be magic/summon based since every other mob has some type of magic, plus given the frequency and customization available to spirit ashes. (also, DaS3 had some bosses where summoning/coop was more viable than soloing it)

It's a good game, but a mediocre Fromsoftware game.

>tl;dr - you got fucking filtered lmao

Attached: 1449181122303.png (1000x1000, 66.05K)

can't roll spam through the whole game = bad game

although i does agree that ds2 is more soulful, doesnt mean elden is bad just because it is popular?

>game forces you to git gud but you never do and you come to Yea Forums to cry about it

>blatantly they glitch out and cancel animations
That not what this is at all, actually. Swing your weapon, and see (and full weapon swing will include an animation bringing it back to rest) or don't press anything after being knocked over (it takes much longer to get up). You can cancel literally seconds off any animation, and this applies to enemies too, and although they usually never cancel wakeup early, their estus punish seems to ignore this period of inactivity.
I didn't read the rest.

Add a shitty camera, infinite stamina and PS for some enemies and there you go

I know dark souls have input readings since ds2, bosses like Fume Knight and Sir Alonne punishes you if you heal when they are waiting for your move, but this is just ridiculous

It isnt that players arent able to keep up its that they literally cant. You literally can not move or attack like they do, or do the things they do like animation cancel, etc. So your options are either: sit back and poke like a little baby bitch, wait for openings to get singular hits in, or cheese them in various ways.

It isnt fun, its bad.

>boss noclipls his giant halberd through 20 feet of stone

this shit is what triggers me. They make the same game every year and can't fix their fucking bugs, and you faggots will pay full price for it every time

I like how you ignore the knockdown animation being canceled even though he healed at an actual good opportunity and you expected him to know the enemy can animation cancel into a punish

your options are either
>sick back and poke like a little baby bitch
>wait for openings to get singular hits in
>try a different spirit ash to summon
>try an incantation
>try a spell
>try a different weapon
>try a different weapon buff, lul
>try using various throwables
>try summoning other players
>try Torrent

You're right, there's absolutely no variety in overcoming a boss. I guess I'll join you in huffing paint.

Getting a parry and knocking down an enemy is something you should be rewarded for. Please show me any other point in any other Souls or even Elden Ring where getting a parry and a knockdown isn't a safe window. You literally cannot excuse this.

You sound so fucking mad lmao its so sad.
you're like NOOOO STOPPPP STOPPP PLAYING ITTT NOWWWWWWW
and no one listens to you, you're so pathetic.
But don't feel any pity towards you because you deserve it all.

I like you how keep calling it an animation cancel, when there were like 3 frames that were 'cancelled.'

It wasn't a punish. Why the fuck would you heal that close to an enemy. It's asking to get your shit smacked.

All of this could have been avoided by getting some distance BEFORE you heal.

>Zanzibart's Fart and Shart

Attached: 1642097788485.png (419x610, 374.55K)

>attacks when you do an action that doesnt stun/kill the enemy
>not a punish
Ok

>I support
>the Elden Ring

Ask me how i know you are vaccinated

Attached: meme-npc-support-1.jpg (1024x1016, 104.26K)

you can't be serious, I hope this is bait and not advanced mental retardation

>I can't figure out a game that's been copy n' pasted 7 times

Tell me you're inbred, without telling me you're inbred

Attached: 1454556279467.jpg (755x696, 92.85K)

>fromtrannies
aren't actual trannies like you in a campaign against the best game this generation?

Honestly what point is there to buying any souls games other than demon and the first dark souls? they're not gonna excuse the game's shit behavior and they won't add any story so why the fuck are you even playing it

Wow user, I know Fromdrones have been getting a lot of shit lately, but you really are an apologist retard.

>It's a good game, but a mediocre Fromsoftware game.
It's legitimately better than every game they've released aside from BB and arguably Sekiro.

yes the game has bullshit in it but you talk like a tryhard redditor so I'm not gonna side with you. Simple ass.

Has literally never happened to me, but I'm praying for you, OP.

I think nostaligia blinds people to how the actual games were. DeS DS DS2 Ds3 are all objectively worse than Elden Ring. Elden ring is just a souls game refined

eh maybe if you consider the single elements, but the whole package matters and the clutter in ER brings it down. Maybe I'll change my mind when I'll do a second playthrough ignoring most of the side stuff, but at the moment the pointless dungeons the vast streaks of uninspired grass fields are starting to bother me

The game is garbage. It's nothing but empty space, recycled content and shitty combat.

The combat in this game is terrible garbage.

>It's legitimately better than every game they've released

lmao no it isn't. It's the worst.

How can you say that when "souls" mechanics are literally downgraded or half-assed or made worse.

>lmao no it isn't. It's the worst.
Didn't ask.

Reminds me of the AI Red Phantoms of Dark Souls 2. They could cancel their animations if they wanted to.

GIVE ME TREE SENTINEL AND NIGHT CAVALRY MOVESET FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK TORRENT HIPCHECK AND HEAVY ATTACK CANCELS AND SWEEPING JUMP ATTACKS HOT

Jesus christ, why are you samefagging so hard? I would not play a souls-like how the OP is playing it. Who the actual fuck flasks right next to an enemy?

>Point out you can't heal when the boss is standing still
>LOL WHY SHOULD ENEMIES GIVE YOU FREE OPENINGS. YOU SHOULD HEAL WHEN IT'S LOCKED IN ANIMATION

>Point out you can't heal during animations either since they cancel and glitch out of them
>LOL JUST RUN 30 FT AWAY TO HEAL GIT GUD RETARD

Attached: 0CEB6D72DF1142F7BC7783F08067AFA6.png (433x554, 419.74K)

Difficulty or "git gud" is not a defense for a casual game designed at its core for mass appeal

>Yea Forums are 2 guys

>discordtrannies still trying
shoo shoo

>Who the actual fuck flasks right next to an enemy?
Something about this post makes me suspect you're underage. Or stupid. Likely both.

Attached: 1606751912744.png (429x410, 6.2K)

ok, and is this discord tranny a real person or is he an allegory for something else in your life? does he have a name?

Attached: file.png (1300x866, 907.38K)

report back to your superior

Attached: 1645134446238.jpg (2140x1699, 1.87M)

is this "superior" in the room with us now?

Why so much trooning out in this meshuggoyim thread?

You're unbelievably stupid.

>I drank a flask next to a boss and then I got punished for it
>how could this be happening to me?

Shit thread, this is now a fashion souls topic, share your best digs

Attached: 764ca6aa-a498-4c14-9abc-575f409bfbac.jpg (3840x2160, 2.56M)

>pic
Is this the gay fag general thread?

>oh no they're laughing at my retardation derail derail DERAIL!

what about the rail?

>evidence shown of an orchestered raid which was planned by discordtrannies
>durr arr dey ruum nao?

>reddit trannies will defend this

Attached: InpRead.webm (960x540, 2.83M)

This this, what, what with all the meshugganah posting and the trooning and the whingeing? Don’t people have anything to do anymore? Oy gevalt.

Git gud

Haha look at them go

Do people actually believe this or do they just think it's funny

Patient became unintelligible when pressed further on the "superior" character

Attached: file.png (612x403, 177.53K)

With the posting and the complaining and the trooning and the gooning, gentiles, I swear! Oy vey schmear, are you people really living your lives like this? Posting about video games? Never meditating on the wisdom of the Torah?

Considering the OP, yes, apparently

Apply yourself more, you’re ruining your own jokes with your childlike grasp of English.

Attached: target acquired.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

>coping so hard you quote 4 random people and claim its a samefag

people paid $60 of real actual money for this game

Attached: 1649001091923.webm (1000x562, 2.95M)

Enough evidence shown in screenshots and the narrative and number of negative threads being posted before release at suddenly all at once were way too obvious to be a coincidence. If you thought this was organic and not astroturfing, you didn't pay attention.

It's actually really funny, if you use the glintstone blade spell that takes a couple seconds to wind up they dodge the initial cast but then don't move at all when the spell actually goes off, often times walking right into it. Anyone who defends this garbage input reading is more than welcome to try it for yourself, they're clearly programmed to react to nothing but the player input ignoring the rest of the world space around them. It's why enemies magnet to the ground so they can't fall into pits during their disengage animation after dropping their second 8 hit combo in four seconds.

>pivots around on her foot and then launches her attack
looks kino, what's the problem?

>evidence
you're literally schizophrenic

>Niggas literally defending an enemy just deleting their animations to publish a heal

gentiles rule everything around me, gream, get the money, dollar dollar bill yall

What an absolute joke lmao

how can this shit get 10/10s, this is Superman 64 levels of bad

>It's been over a decade and From never fixed their rolling hitboxes
What the FUCK

Attached: 1426095433991.webm (700x400, 2.24M)

>to publish a heal

Attached: 36B697BE-273E-4F28-99F8-6EFC745A5627.jpg (450x450, 59.67K)

>being in the same zip code as the enemy
>getting grabbed
that's your own fault user don't blame the game for not understanding the mechanics

>reddit spacing
>retard
checks out

You mean the same screenshot of about 3 different people in a free program that anyone can access and talk in? And of course negative threads would never exist on Yea Forums without some sort of raid behind them, no one would ever post a retarded opinion to rile people up, how delusional can you be

Filtered

Really ironic that you're calling me out for samefagging now, when the post about you same fagging wasn't even by me. Projecting hard there, tranny.

Nice try lmao

I don’t know what to say, I played Faith/Dex with long and mostly close range combat and yes, some of the things you listed happened to me, but I just overcame it. That’s the point. And honestly this was not a very difficult game in the series, so maybe you aught to get good.

The sword doesn't even touch the player model.

Not OP
Dude you can clearly see how the standing up animation was cancelled in the same moment that OP healed

>game comes out
>game has lots of problems with balance, hitboxes, design, bugs
>people complain about game
>nooooo you can't not like game, it must be an organized raid by discord trannies, even though discord trannies unanimously love game in question

this is legitimately more ridiculous than some Q Boomer saying that bill gates was killed and replaced with a body double

have you tried gitting gud?

This game suck, I do not know why Yea Forums would even be post about this thing. I mean, get real, get a grip dude. This game? It’s barely even a game, in my village we play this game we call the red rover. You say red rover red rover send ranjeet right over and he come over. This game it is better than the elder rings, by the many arms of Vishnu.

>dozens or even a hundred trolls woke up one day and instantly decided they'd all use the same hanful of talking points and webms and make 5 threads per minute trying to shift the narrative of Yea Forums actually hating souls games
>believing this was actually organic
ok m8

Compelling argument, I can't believe one screenshot managed to convince anyone, this fanbase sure does have a lot of retards

>find out what’s popular
>take the opposite stance automatically
>yes I’m a free thinker

Attached: 1648906129029.webm (852x480, 2.95M)

Never had this one in particular, but yeah, there's a bunch of bullshit that happens from time to time. Still like the game a lot overall, but it's stupid to pretend like some issues just don't exist.

How new are you or do you just pay zero attention? The hate threads were rampant long before the game launched.

Dark souls 2 mimic hitbox got ported over to Elden ring I see.

Grow up user, it’s time for you to put childish things behind you and face your inner demons.

DELET THIS!!!

There have been threads criticizing this game since the day of its release. What the fuck are you smoking?

I've put hundreds of hours across DSs/BB and I've never seen enemies do this. I know it's possible for the player, but I don't think this is normal enemy behaviour. The only exception would be NPC invaders or NPCs you invade

The input reading in this game is pretty bad. I'm sure they did it before but I don't recall it ever being this blatant.

Attached: 1649133504464 (1).webm (1920x1080, 2.9M)