Why did you quit playing Fire Emblem Heroes?

Why did you quit playing Fire Emblem Heroes?

Attached: 1649128187895-removebg-preview.png (357x699, 215.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UJr7M74Lavo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I haven't, but I want to because it's garbage.

genshin is better
mia is cute though, good taste

I hope Zanzibart forgives me for what I'm about to do to the Myrmidon of loli...

I realized you can't win and there is no end

I think I phased out around Chapter 3. I may have sped through the coomer fairy chapter later on.

They needed PVP. Instead we got new games modes bogged down by so many new resources to grind that it wasn't worth learning how to play them.

Attached: lachesis.jpg (441x601, 92.04K)

Because I hate how retardedly long the yugioh text is. I hate trying to dick around with one of my units and having 40 things happen to them because I have no idea what interactions are what now or what number is getting pulled out of the ass of some whale's unit

Uohhhhhhhh !! !! Wayu erotic !!!! Wayu's pits and thighs !!!! Erotic ... (ToT) (ToT) (ToT)

They added pvp months ago.

do what?

Attached: 1649128754105-removebg-preview.png (444x562, 170.33K)

I'd always dipped in and out but I couldn't really be bothered to get back into it after they bought in the monthly sub thing

I play games for the story and presentation. JPGs and text of a single character one at a time just doesn't work for me. Have the pictures of two characters conversing onscreen in classic FE style like past games. Also if you HAVE to keep the chibi style for the combat, at least make it 3D or at even 2.5D.

Only reason why I haven't deleted it off my phone yet, is because there might be some cool Nintendo promotion around Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes that involves some account based recognition, like how it has the save file bonus for OG FEW and FE3H on your switch.

uohhh...

Attached: ToT.gif (220x220, 38.17K)

I rolled all my shit to get a character and failed.
Same reason I quit arknots.

Attached: 3e5.png (680x587, 71.58K)

wait did they actually add a loli mia

They added PVP, but everyone hates it.

Yeah and she's really cute and funny

Loli Mist and Ilyana and shota Ike and Soren too.

Wish they chose another game instead of Path of Radiance, which marked the decline of Fire Emblem games, as it was the first one who didn't have cool combat animations like the GBA ones.
Loli Mia is cute tho.

When I realized that a +10 5 star OG Lyn aint good.

And most art of 3-4 star waifus aint good rnough to +10. I demand a rework on Camilla and Tharja.

I was already getting bored of it, then they added ANOTHER exclusive thing to Feh Pass and that was it for me.

Attached: 1629316262082.jpg (1571x2594, 1.29M)

youtu.be/UJr7M74Lavo

Attached: FPjHZYwVgAMdQRS.jpg (1000x950, 95.84K)

>really excited for the banner, looking forward to it since last year made it clear it was likely to be a thing
>Mia
Ok sure, she becomes a greil merc. It’s not ideal but I can’t deny she’s popular
>Ilyana
>boyd is likely to be shit
Well there goes all my enthusiasm for the banner

Ilyana is really out of place since she doesn't fully become a Greil merc

Loli Mia pits....

Unironically too hard without grinding, same issue I have with actual FE titles
>casual!! Wtf you fucking suck!!
I don’t care, these games are horribly unfun
Random stat ups can ruin perfectly good characters, crits can end runs, too much trial and error to be even vaguely enjoyable
Weapon durability is a faggot mechanic, every FE story is legitimate garbage, heroes is just fanservice cringe nonsense like swimsuit events
Fuck this series for taking assets away from fzero

sovl

Attached: 1636661457181.jpg (2800x3367, 1.14M)

uohhh...

Attached: c1dd86a43ca93477a726571e4ae8f4f6.jpg (4000x3800, 1.42M)

Damn female child.

>Lolis and shotas
>Not teenage Titania

Attached: Tit.png (1000x1506, 1.47M)

This game shoul've died instead of Dragalia

Attached: FK2WFTcUcAEqLP1.jpg (2000x2000, 928.77K)

Its own fault for not making enough money.

>Random stat ups can ruin perfectly good characters, crits can end runs, too much trial and error to be even vaguely enjoyable
How to spot someone who's never played FIre Emblem.
Every game can be beaten on the hardest difficulty at 0% growths, if you get crit that's on you for taking the risk, and the games are pathetically easy half the time the only trial and error is being unprepared for reinforcements, which you are nearly always warned about before they appear.

And look where Feh is now with that mentality, every new update just add shit to the battlepass you need to pay money for
Free content is just
Forging bonds -> Tempest Trial ad infinium

Attached: FLkMb9NVcAYvVQ4.jpg (1000x1400, 212.02K)

I agree with you, but just because the game lost its charm long ago and the poor reception H.Nowi, Swimsuit Elise and Bride Sanaki by the global community, let them all burn.
They also gave us Legendary Fae which is nice, but NOT ENOUGH!

Attached: 4edfa125c16a8b6e326c1aab8d39b1f4.png (660x684, 620.16K)

Made for being captured by the enemy army.

It's a shame, they're sticking with children only for these banners.

Because the game is absolutely braindead.

Cuz it’s not a game. There’s no map design. No strategy no tactics. Literally just throwing your ball of stats at the enemy.

Oh right another reason I hate feh
>Bad art
>Bad stats
>Bad weapon
>No resplendent
>No alt
>No ascended
>No legendary
the absolute lack of soul the feh devs must have

Attached: download.jpg (198x255, 8.73K)

>Game sucks complete dogshit every single second
Gee I wonder whyyyy

>Tried to get back
>See some pity mechanic now, it looks good
>It only works if you buy a shit pass
They went full jew. I am never coming back after that.

It's so embarrassing to think I ever liked this trash series.

MIA PITS
MIA PITS

Attached: 1607986561950.jpg (1228x1736, 194.79K)

The pity mechanic is for pass holders only for limited time banners, new hero banners have the mechanic for everyone.
Regardless of that though, Feh Pass is arguably the shittiest thing they added, even locking better art (and bonus stats) for unit's that had shit portraits behind it.

Regular new heroes banners have pity rates, although yeah fehpass has exclusive rights to seasonals and b8 banners

Why is Mia cunny?

Attached: 1623181391872.jpg (432x288, 12.57K)

Went to shit as soon as they started pandering to tranime subhumans

Why is Mia a loli now?

I quit when they started the subscription pass thing, where a lot of menus had the obnoxious popups telling you to pay.

Sex sells

Recommend me some broken units, I don't want to bother with tactics

One of the child banners, which we saw before with FE1 and FE8 units.
It makes sense for Ike and Mist, since they had actual child appearances in RD, everyone else is anyone's guess.

Attached: show.png (400x282, 268.58K)

It started a few years ago when they made a loli Azura for some reason. Then Fire Emblem had it's 30th anniversary 2 years ago so they made a special version of Marth, Caeda, Minverva, the Whitewing Trio and Merric as kids. Then they said "fuck it lets do it again" last year with Eirika and Ephraim, Lyon, Tana, Innes and L'arachel.

And here we are again. Plot wise it's because Thorr is running around the multiverse chasing little boys and girls and injecting them with magic steroids because...reasons...

Attached: One of these is not like the other.jpg (640x958, 176.68K)

Mia pits!

Attached: 1633446510808.jpg (1209x1863, 586.8K)

I honestly think it would've been better if they stuck to giving new art to shit art characters, because at this point they're just giving them to whatever old character they pull out of a hat, most of them not even having bad art. Some of them even look worse than the originals.

Oh, I had no idea they were all based off this comic, that makes more sense now.

Iirc the in-game reason is Loki thinks that the heroes only became well known in adulthood after growing strong through strife, therefore if she makes them strong as kids it'll fuck up their timeline and she's curious to see the results.

Peak milf.

That's dumb, I'm kinda glad I quit this game years ago because my favorite girl never got an alt since release.

Attached: FMS0n1kWQAEBIYI.jpg (1344x869, 791.69K)

Ascended Idunn

got tired of keeping up with the grind, and so many bullshit dumb modes kept getting added, I had enough. The story wasn't good enough and was coming out too slowly to keep me invested in that either. And bad gacha luck.
premium pass shit was the last straw, though.