How often do you guys drink when you play Vidya?

How often do you guys drink when you play Vidya?

Attached: thumbnail-1521738799151.jpg (720x1280, 58.98K)

duuuuuuuuuuuuude

YOU HAVE SUCCUMBED TO AL-GUL

Attached: 1645291236704.png (1213x989, 1.36M)

DUDE, BOOZE!

>drinking
nah
I prefer benzos

>Potfags desperately trying to pull a "NO U" in hopes of salvaging their tarnished reputation
Sad, many such cases.

Attached: 1640062759495.png (1500x1000, 1.5M)

every day

haha you are so fucking pathetic you dumb shit

Weed is for kids and homosexuals, do meth.

A nice room temperature glass of raw milk

Attached: 1605799631548.webm (480x480, 1.12M)

Constantly, I have a bucket of water and take a sip all the time.

>his income is a mystery

Only on fridays, I'll put bourbon on my ice coffee or I'll use khalua creme in my iced coffee. I'll make myself white russians too but not that often. White Russians hit too hard to have a good time.

>weed
>beer
Grow up already. Get an adult addiction like painkillers or liqour. So many fucking manchildren nowadays

Attached: 1637372589814-pol.png (620x739, 322.8K)

I don't drink because of my meds, but most alcoholic beverages are awful and I think people only tolerate them because of their effects and/or it is an adult thing, just like coffe.

Attached: 1643675470144.gif (220x220, 296.71K)

often, but not enough to get properly drunk

i don't, drink, smoke, work, sex/masturbation
guess i'm not a human being
i just sit in front of a computer all day playing games

i don't like drinking because it numbs my emotions too much and i can't enjoy movies, music, art as much

Liquor puts me in the hospital and it was very embarassing last time, beer for me

robot

Case in point.

Attached: 1644417688118.jpg (225x225, 5.82K)

never

I don't drink. Ever. Even at new year i drink non alcoholic beverages. I fucking hate the effect alcohol has on me, i feel like shit, tired, almost dissociated from myself.

I don't think people get addicted to beer but not liquor bro

Litre of vodka most days

I really love ginger ale.

Attached: 1648805509099.jpg (900x675, 54.43K)

never. Whenever I try drinking and playing vidya I just end up falling asleep

1-4 times a year, if at all. I go through about three fifths of vodka in a year.

I really love my dyslexia

whiskey is pretty kino, i've found

>quickly get buzzed then intoxicated
>forget about normalfag IRL problems
>low on carbs, doesn't hurt gym gains too bad
>easy to sleep afterward

only problem is if i'm playing rpgs

i'll reload the next morning to find half the world hostile, all of my gear missing, and every save but the last one deleted

Attached: harm.gif (500x370, 1.87M)

at least 2 liters of water

I almost always have a glass of water with me when I'm at my computer, so fairly often I'd say.

Any kind of alcohol at all is bad for gains. It lowers muscle protein synthesis and slows down your metabolism.

I like a couple bottles of cider ever now and again. Just enough to get a nice buzz.
I enjoy video games a lot more like to this. Especially if I'm pretty wasted since I'm a very giddy drunk.

Bourbonbros where you at?

beer is liquor tard

>I'm a grownup too!

this is an 18+ website regardless of the board color

For me, it's Wild Turkey 101. Simple as.

Attached: 1639811484339.jpg (1920x1080, 227.16K)

your addiction is games then

Coffee can taste good if not great if you put in enough sugar/milk to your liking but yea I genuinely think alcohol just tastes awful but people like it anyway. I hear there are sweeter ones but I've yet to taste em.

Attached: hmm.png (204x237, 68.55K)

i genuinely like coffee
i can't stomach most of the liquors though without diluting them a bunch

Only on the weekends, I work during the week. But I honestly do tend to go a bit overboard on Friday nights and Saturday mornings usually suck for me.

either way none of those are conducive to gaming though, they make you retarded and your motor functions go down the drain

lmao do people really still believe these stereotypes?

must be shit coffee if you need to load with sugar and milk

that's a given since it's coffee

>why yes I'm underage how could you tell?

Jefferson's Ocean for me

Attached: jo.jpg (1024x682, 124.79K)

Usually never. But one time I got piss drunk with a friend while playing divinity OS 1. We beat three bosses in that session, neither of us remembers much.

I wouldn't call 2 teaspoons loading. And I don't use milk personally it's just an option.

Very rarely until very recently, then life got shitty and now trash like uv blue is my best friend. Only on my days off tho I'm too scared to drink on my work days, years ago I used to be an alcoholic and almost lost this job because of how bad I'd get. Trying to show them that I'm better now but when life gets hard I need my blue raspberry hand sanitizer

Attached: 1648868907749.jpg (500x900, 44.99K)

Beer sucks. Fuck germanics for making it basically a social requirement for men to drink it.

>t. molested, or beat by their dads

lmao, what?

Attached: confused.png (600x608, 40.03K)

its okay

No seriously, what? How do you go from talking about liquor and coffee to child molestation?

its okay user

if i'm playing dumb games like halo customs or fucking around in tf2 then i'll do it once a month. otherwise the cost doesn't outweigh the enjoyment

>room temperature
disgusting

Keep coping child

i cope with being trans by crossdressing

you cope with being beaten by drinking

its okay