I can't wait to attend Herbology class in Hogwarts Legacy

I can't wait to attend Herbology class in Hogwarts Legacy.

Attached: y5ft14crolo81.jpg (3072x3072, 605.12K)

imagine the bush

the face shoulder width and hands tell me that is a man
i wouldnt expect anything different from wogwarts

Imagine sniffing her ginger bush

she'll have a shrill, annoying voice with an over the top cockney accent

10/10 in bongland

lol the only character that got positive traction is the white looking female teacher
lmao all the pocs are already forgotten

Imagine the vinejobs she gives

I want her to groom me

why modern western devs hate attractive character design

Imagine how warm and soft it is.

At least she's a real woman.

Good lord.

This game has no art style

This is my biggest gripe with the game, it all looks like movie sets full of people cosplaying.
Its supposed to be victorian, yet anything showed in a random Tim Burton film or Bloodborne mogs it without trying.

Do retards like you literally need every game to look like fortnite for you to enjoy it?

The virgin Harry Potter wizards:
>hide away from the non-magical folk to avoid being genocided
>avoid using their magic on non-magical folk
>hide their school in the middle of the cold and damp ass highlands
>wave little twigs around
>couldn't stand up to one dark lord and two dozen cronies
>only eat big dinners at school
>rise the ranks by reading books, passing tests and making new discoveries like a bunch of nerds
>most powerful wizard got his title by cheating with the Elder Hax Wand
>afraid of death

The Chad Discworld wizards:
>live among non-magical folk, openly display their magical status
>use their magic on anyone who fucks with them, give zero fucks
>put their school smack bang in the middle of their world's biggest city
>use solid oak six foot staffs with knobs on the end
>can stand up to dragons, elves, Things from the Dungeon Dimensions and even the Auditors of all reality
>eat big dinners their whole lives
>rise the ranks by 86ing their superiors
>most powerful wizard fucking earned his title by being too robust and sharp to kill
>summon death to ask him trivial questions

Attached: YxKWh.jpg (463x515, 49.23K)

no, I just need it to not look like one of those unreal engine "remake" videos on youtube.

>game set in the 1890s
>still black and brown people everywhere

are we all glossing over this

Attached: kitty-removebg-preview.png (503x496, 145.82K)

No she won't, her voice is fine.

As soon as I saw that orangutan, I knew

It copies the style of the movies, which is fine, cause the movies had good style.

Post your wands now you cowards
Old profiles, new profiles, it doesn't matter, all that matters is all 1st year shotas from gryffindor should come to the dungeons for a tour

Attached: Wizarding World - Profile - Wand.jpg (1903x918, 797.48K)

Also they play football, not some dumb made-up sport that make no sense.

Attached: Unseen Academicals.jpg (1252x2102, 461.7K)

hey shill-kun can you tell the developers to make the females more attractive?
this teacher is a frumpy slag, but she stood out because literally everyone else was hideous
please pass this message on to the developer!

she is not perfect 10, but she probably makes much more better loving wife than some super sexy chick

>gay-user weighs in
Thank you so much

I am not even a lefty or anything but holy shit are you obsessed

Based

>make the females more attractive
dude nice burn but you might have brain damage
saged either way for advertising

I don't know anything about Harry Potter but it is fun to watch my girlfriend and her friends all sit and do their mental gymnastics trying to rectify that their childhood-defining franchise that half of them have tattoos of was created and is owned by someone who they now hate.

Hufflepuff
Fox

Attached: muh wand.png (1920x1080, 938.26K)

Attached: 1630850651088.gif (375x250, 2.88M)

>dude what if we had like, three balls!!
>and also make it so that none of the goals matter if the tiny ass ball is caught by the special TSUU of each team who has exclusive rights over catching it and may as well be playing a different game somewhere else
Rowling sucks hard at creating world building or developing what she did but my god quidditch has got to be the biggest bullshit in all of it

if you have to use copypasta, you have lost.

honestly it wouldn't be that big of a deal, she's a children's book author, not a game developer or gym teacher. but the fact that it's taken so seriously and actually has people making intramural college teams playing it (and now having to rename it) is absolutely laughable.

I love gingers. Even the ugly ones.

It would honestly be a lot better if it was just magical Calvinball.

>magical Calvinball
that's honestly all I could think of it as when I read the first two books.

Can't wait to explore Hogwarts, its been a dream since i've been a kid. Even now as an adult I find magic highly addictive.

dios mio...

You could already do it in the Order of the Phoenix game.

It exists soooo.....yes it does.

But that's the thing though, you don't need to be any of that to treat children as more than literal foaming retards, they're not THAT stupid. In any event like sports day games or whatever adults and teachers will come up with stupid bullshit to keep children from giving up like "last round doubles the points and takes the win" and children will call it out because even primary school children can see it's bullshit.

There were many games where you could do that, the PC version of Chamber of Secrets was my favorite. The Gameboy RPGs were pretty fun too. Different times where EA managed to fill multiple yearly releases of licensed games with SOVL.

Just because it isn't stylized doesn't mean it doesn't have an art style. The problem is the characters look bland, or just plain bad.

You'll realize there's no such thing as attending classes and you'll just roam around spamming spells for 60 hours until the lack luster story comes to an end.

wait, so this isn't just Bully: Wizard Edition then?

DEH

it screams at you like one of those plants in the movies and you need to wear earmuffs whenever you go down on her

What are the odds they are trans and also lesbian.

>wait, so this isn't just Bully: Wizard Edition then?
Sadly not

Attached: 1633907275036.png (1080x1346, 1.2M)

>4 Houses
>3 Companions to choose from (atleast that's how it looks like it's going to be)
I really hope that each playthrough has the potential to feel really different.

>they
VERY progressive, user! +10 points to Gryffindor!

Attached: trans witch.jpg (701x1080, 154.73K)

Honestly looks like a Horizon Forbidden West character model

>no sauce
Until then i'm looking at the overview trailer for facts.

I guess it makes it easier to self insert yourself into the story since you can visualize the entire game as an actual film where you're the main character in it.

white people are fucking ugly

yes aka no art style

This game has no art grace

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11.83K)

>this is what movie secondaries actually believe
then why aren't they wearing tracksuits like in the fucking movies?

I miss the old wizard/witch design, now it's all overdesigned trash with ten billion useless belts

Attached: wheezard.jpg (236x354, 16.31K)

They stated on the website that the game doesn't take place in the book or film continuity. It's just there own take on the"Wizarding World", so they're just going to use and discard whatever they want from the films.

Attached: 1575950570443.jpg (1080x1080, 144.77K)

Just look at the "gameplay" showcase.

Nigger they show what you do in classes in the overview trailer. Stop being a misinformation spreading discord tranny you 3rd rate shitposter

the ugly gingers are always the best