World of Warcraft: Dragonflight

Chads, its out the name leaked on the official Blizzard website.

Attached: wow.png (631x535, 214.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wowhead.com/news/shadowlands-season-4-coming-later-this-year-with-new-twists-326440
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Screen-Shot-2022-04-03-at-11.19.09-am.jpg (888x313, 24.08K)

>all the old guard left
>bobby still in charge
>ion still game director
>writing team still the same
>most disrupted dev cycle so far because of the breast milk scandal
buckle in boys
this is gonna be the biggest trainwreck of an expansion yet

Attached: 1649069061907.png (1072x603, 652.24K)

Couldn't give less of a fuck about Dragons. Not buying it. Didn't buy SL. Fuck em.

I checked WoW rebbit and they're somehow STILL on the hopium hype train for this. One comment even said he didn't like Legion, BFA, or Shadowlands but had great hope for this one because "Microsoft" will fix it. Um, they aren't taking over for another year so at BEST it'll affect the next expansion after this coming one. And WoW will be dead by then.

When has microsoft "saved" an IP they acquired, anyway? Don't they usually make things even worse?

I don't think it's possible to make WoW any worse....
Even Microsoft is an improvement.

If you didn't quit during BFA at least there's no hope for you.

Attached: 1399363461958.gif (500x500, 999.58K)

>heroic
why would they not name the editions after the in game rarities

Why the fuck would they leave comments like that in their code? They have to know it won't take long for someone to F12 the page.

Thats because its on purpose. They do gis "leak" to hype up the crowd and thn big reveal, pre purchase and big pay day.

>New expansion is focused on Dragons
>get a bit excited
>immediately remember that modern WoW is hot garbage
damn shame.

Nothing will ever make me give WoW another shot

So I guess the fake outrage for alleged sexual misconduct is over and the addicts are back to playing?

Holy shit you are retarded

Beginning of cata was the final unsubscribe

t. Filtered by heroic dungeons

I've played on and off for years, but I quit in BfA and this time I've not gone back. The total apathy I felt towards Shadowlands really helped keep me away.

Going back to dragons does have me curious at least, but like the more ration part of my brain reminds me that the same people behind Shadowlands will be making it. I find it hard to imagine the scenario where Blizzard actually improves or fixes any of the major problems with the game.

Reminder that the Jailor was actually behind everything to ever happen in the entirety of warcraft from the burning legion to garrosh to argus to argus dying

Attached: 1648676738266.png (1008x573, 91.9K)

I'm sure you have 0 idea what the major problems with the game are to begin with

You guys excited for mythic+ raiding? I hope the affixs for the bosses aren't too hard

this and next year is the point where all the quits/scandal will really impact development, so expect a royal shitshow at Blizzard for the next couple of years.

user please don't put terrible ideas like that into the collective unconscious

>he doesn't know

wowhead.com/news/shadowlands-season-4-coming-later-this-year-with-new-twists-326440
>For Season 4 raiding, we’re imagining adding a progenitor-themed affix system to infuse some new mechanical twists into Castle Nathria, Sanctum of Domination, and Sepulcher of the First Ones. Our intention here would be to make all three raids relevant in Season 4, with increased difficulty and more powerful levels of raid loot dropping throughout all of them.

Attached: 1549444983804.jpg (433x419, 30.79K)

gotta sell more wow tokens right, why bother when everyone will just buy/sell a boost.

>Cinematic trailer for the new expansion comes out
>its all in MSPaint, insturments are just kazoos and recorders
>Voice Acting done by someone from accounting

>even fewer patches
>even more recycled content

>mythic+ is one of the worst things ever introduced in the game
>double down on it

user... I'm sorry...

Did they call it Dragonflight because of the flight of their player base?

If I didn't think there were problems with the game, then why did I quit? Or are you suggesting I quit for the wrong reasons?

how is it possible that their idea of what makes a good game is such a polar opposite to mine

Attached: man-who-thought-hed-lost-all-hope-loses-last-additional-24016853.png (500x203, 56.28K)

Pretty sad when watching to see how badly Blizzard will fuck up is more exciting than the games themselves, but I really want to see how hard they double down on all the retarded shit of the last few years, now that the old guard is out. Or even how they can make things worse.

if it brings you any solace, you aren't alone

>Can't even balance raids properly as is
>Decide adding modifiers to them is a good idea
Can't wait for the shitshow.

Healing becoming unfun, a chore, and with no rewarding feeling.

going from wrath to cata felt like leaving the healing tutorial
succeeding was its own reward

Can you explain why?

you don't understand, user.

the Dragon Jailor was behind all the Jailor's actions!

And it turns out he was doing all that just to prepare people for the next, even greater evil.

Is this a good time to start playing WoW?

Attached: 1649170265524.jpg (500x412, 113.14K)

you can feel the contempt for their own playerbase in every design decision they make. they are completely out of touch.

>wahh I can't 1 button
Every time with you Wrath babies you just can't handle any difficulty whatsoever

now is a great time because you're pretty much guaranteed to hate it

Didn't play WoW before
Won't play WoW now
Simple as

I like the new message minimalist logo.

Wow is still the best MMO on the market

Attached: 1648409316294.png (890x367, 133.19K)

But surely if millions of people still play it's not that bad right? I'm bored of OSRS

How about you do the same content again, but we make the numbers bigger? Oh we did that already... How about the same content again, but the numbers are bigger plus random words on the end? We did that too? But only for five man content? Fuck it, that'll buy us another two patches.

Pretty much this. I stopped playing seriously the moment they nerfed Cata dungeons and raids into the ground to appease the Wrathbabies and their AoE speedrun mindset. Was off-and-on until mid-Legion then started playing daily again until BFA made me drop the game for good.

Weird that you're talking like you actually cleared the raid in the first place

Play Ascension.gg instead

No, wowfags deserve every shitty new system they get. They begged for years for grindy nolife content and now that they get it they cry and bitch and scream. Fuck em.

That shit infected tbc too. God forbid you make a good arena system instead of bringing in the shitty retail one, boosting and all. Oh and fuck you if you thought they were balancing factions this time like they alluded to at blizzcon. They actually gave horde even more gibs somehow in the expansion that gave horde the most shit they ever got. But dual spec is too far, despite everyone already consolidated to 4 megaservers like in retail so no one remembers what spec you are anyway outside your guild.

Attached: 1648566690766m.jpg (1024x575, 84.16K)

Looks interesting, thanks user

When on Character Selection screen, check above that it says "Area 52", if not press the "Change Realm" button and select Area52.
The game is kinda like path of exile, where there is a Seasonal Realm that gets nuked and reset every so often and a regular Realm.
Area52 is the regular realm, you can play there at your own pace.

>millions
citation needed

Aren't the dragons powerless now?
How are they going to make an entire expansion centered around them?

Who fucking cares about the dragons anymore, like what's the fucking point?
Just like you said, they're not only powerless, but 3 of the aspects are also fucking dead, and of the black dragons canonically only Wrathion remains.
Didn't Shadowlands also ruin the entirety of wow lore in such a way it can't recover at all?

Attached: 1378568385541.gif (250x236, 945.35K)

it's called building hype. they've done this for decades and so does every other videogame company. "leaks" nowadays are planned specifically to get people talking about the game. good job falling for it.

Probably saving them by shoving power into their faces, already had hints of that in legion with the blue flight dying.

You're helping to re-power them. That's why you're collecting aspect power for your chosen aspect.

Danuser is in completely in charge.
Alexstrasza was already shown to be even more covered and "small".

There's some black dragons lying about, but no organisation or anything, also yes, shadowlands might as well have ended with a tour of Activision corporate offices for all it did to fuck up wow lore.

who cares
certainly not the writers

Are they going to fucking bring Nefarian and Onyxia back from the dead, AGAIN?
If they bring them but they're all sewed onto a body like some fucking undead patchwork Cerberus it would be hilarious.

>Legion
>Shadowlands
>Dragonflight
WHY ARE THEY SO SHITTY WITH EXPANSION NAMES

Legion is an ok name.

Your choices are:
Alextraza
Corpse
Corpse
Corpse
Timeloop corpse

this, microsoft are notoriously bad at managing studios

They had one last chance to show those team rocket motherfuckers, and that was shadowlands. Since that went off the deep end they're gone for good (hopefully)