Mean girl bullies timid girl relentlessly

>Mean girl bullies timid girl relentlessly
>Timid girl finally snaps and murders mean girl
>Her reasons are completely unrelated to the bullying

>Cultist girl tries to convert everyone to her insane religion
>Slowly accrues more and more power and makes everyone feel oppressed
>Is killed for reasons completely unrelated to the cult
How does this series do it?

Attached: 1639338652971.jpg (584x451, 109.53K)

By being badly written. It's pretty easy to do.

>He actually played V3
lol
lmao

I'm not sure I jive too well with
>she ended up being killed because the anthropologist turns out to be a schizo with split personality who kills girls to give friends to his dead sister
it feels like it's bullshit for the sake of being unexpected. Kinda the same with Mikan since she conveniently recovers her memories through the virus, but at least there's more context around said memories.

It's poorly-written on purpose, bro.

Attached: 1626301780192.jpg (930x738, 82.91K)

Ishimaru’s death was far worse

I genuinely relate to Hifumi's too human plight of being surrounding himself with 2D yet not being able to escape the flesh. I just can't hate him like everyone else.

Not sure why one would skip the best entry in the series

Why would Mikan care about the bullying when she already regained her memories at that point. She probably got off on it anyway
The only stupid part is that her death is completely glossed over in the trial.

>Why would Mikan care about the bullying when she already regained her memories at that point
Her having regained her memories in the first place is the twist. The red herring is to suspect her due to the bullying.

...is that even a red herring at this point when Mikan is the killer? Yeah the reasons are different, but the result is the same.

You're ticked into thinking she'll be sympathetic while she's actually fucking insane.

He meant that everyone assumes Mikan killed Hiyoko because of the bullying, they disprove that, and then it turns out she killed Hiyoko for other reasons.

Attached: asdqwe.png (1482x788, 1.52M)

This is why at the end of the day DR1 is the best. In DR1 Junko has only her bullshit analyst talent to work with, while in 2 and V3 the mastermind has pretty much full control over the whole game including the details like who does what when through controling the whole VR and flashback lights.

>game needs to introduce some mind-altering bullshit to manufacture a "motive" to kill
This is the biggest cop-out.

The red herring is that when you see Hiyoko dead your first suspect is Mikan, but you feel like the first suspect would be too easy since there has to be le ebin twist somewhere.

so what you're saying is that it's a reverse red herring

>jap killing game
terrible genre for low IQ weebs. You’re surprised the writing is bad?

there is not a single good chapter 3 in throughout the 3 dangan games and after the 1st game i'm convinced they make it that way "ironically"

Correct
Also correct
The game is so dead-set on you not being able to guess what's happening, that none of it even makes sense.
I was taking notes during the first case in V3, to try and whittle down suspects. As soon as the game showed it's true colours, I just went along for the ride. It was shit.
The first game was average, at best. The other games retroactively ruined the first.

Attached: 1599713199902.jpg (2237x4780, 2.63M)

>game goes for the obvious murder motives
>"OMG SO OBVIOUS THIS GAME IS SO BORING!!!!!!!"
>game goes for a twist
>"OMG THIS DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE OMG!"

Retard

Mischievous little brat

Attached: mad.png (512x512, 23.04K)

Yes.

God I love Mikan so so much.

Attached: 4madcibsz0o51.png (541x1048, 704.92K)

See saw is peak kino

In retrospect, she really needed rape correction

And talents are meaningless in almost all cases but yeah that's the Danganronpa fora you. You have to get over it

Bully girl dies because she stopped believing in being able to trust anybody and tried to go it alone.
Cult Leader girl died because she violated the curfew she imposed on others.

To be fair, Kiyo gives hints to his schizo nature in his ftes.

She died because she didn’t know how to tie her kimono and no one else alive could help her. She was originally going to live, even.

>Hiyoko finally gets some character development and starts her redemption arc
>Immediately gets killed off

How so?

It's okay. She didn't deserve a redemption arc

The funny thing is that Mikan *did* know how to tie it.
Hiyoko's redemption arc fizzles because of her reaction to Nekomaru getting wrecked.

>>Timid girl finally snaps and murders mean girl
I know it doesn't make it better, but technically she never really made the choice to do that.

...???
Talents come into play roughly half the time

How do you know Milan could tie one?

Attached: IMG_340.jpg (1148x646, 206.02K)

Kodaka when is that new game you showed off coming out? Will there be any smut in it?

Whats with the proportions of that Gameboy haha

>timid girl
Manipulative girl.

Who else tied the obi on Hiyoko's corpse?
Mikan put the knot in front, lel.

Pretty much this. If you don't like simple murder motives and you don't like "LE EPIC TWISTS!!" then why are you even playing a murder mystery VN?

>blantantly asks you if you want her to take her clothes off and tells you she's used to it and that it makes men happy
My Mikan could be a slut but she's very straightforward

Attached: Danganronpa_2_-_Mikan_Tsumiki_Sprite_Sidebar.png (500x500, 231.25K)

Because I'm looking for a well written murder mystery VN

Both Mikan and Hiyoko had abusive childhoods and both are abusers. Hiyoko turned into a hyper-defensive cynical asshole, but that's less dangerous than Mikan's fragile baby bird facade. She went into healthcare to have power over people weaker than her.

Attached: 1565218903860.jpg (1024x640, 90.54K)

What could a fourth game even be about? V3 burns the franchise down as much as possible.

V3 was 53 so if you want to go retard we can make a 4rth killing game(if we count the anime as the third one)

just make a fresh start, completely disconnected from the previous games
add some new fun mechanics, and there you go

I was musing about a DRxAA game yesterday in the AA thread. For example it could be cool if you played as the super high school level lawyer.
this would shake up things a bit from the writing perspective, because before you go into trial, someone needs to be accused first
and then you either have to defend the person, or even prosecute them

I guess the only real downside would be that almost all murders must be frame jobs

Attached: Phoenix-Wright.jpg (681x457, 36.34K)

>Bully girl dies because she stopped believing in being able to trust anybody and tried to go it alone.
Please stop talking about games you clearly didn't play. It's cringe. Thank you.

Fujofag thinks Ishimaru and Mondo are good characters because they fucked in a sauna

Has anyone played Dangan S?
Is it worth it? I don't know anything about it, just found out it's been out for months.

>What could a fourth game even be about?
a school turned prison where students are trapped in a killing game, I would assume

Attached: IMG_0133.jpg (474x746, 58.61K)

it's garbage, and I say that as someone who liked the v3 board game and dungeon. no charm, the new sprites are bad, zero effort put into the social scenes, no atmosphere. disappointing all around.

Attached: 1636985034955.jpg (1079x986, 370.93K)

I had hopium that it was a killing game marketed as a "fun" game, fuck

Damn, that's a shame. Easy skip then.

but he isn't wrong? after mahiru died she becomes reclusive and holes up in one of the motel rooms
i mean yeah she can't tie her kimono too, but she was already acting pretty antagonistic about fuyuhiko's redemption and didn't accept it

nooooooo Mikan please don't nurse me and take advantage of my vulnerability to spoil me and breastfeed me noooooooo please don't take care of me to make me depend on you aaaaaaaaaa don't have sex with me for attention nooooooooooo anything but that!

Attached: 15slu7hs81r21.jpg (472x631, 59.64K)

If motives were that easy to discern, there would be no mystery, and nothing to reveal in the trial.

Attached: 1620707162675.jpg (793x1192, 1007.67K)

If they do a 4 reboot or something they should spice up the formula for god's sake, V3 had some good ideas with a decoy mc and shit but it still played most things straight(at very least only 3 people survived which was the lowest number), also make it so you can have multiple paths with different killers and stuff(its a VN with minigames, we need more paths, choices and ends)

>but he isn't wrong?
Except he is.
The only reason Hiyoko died is literally because she didn't know how to tie her kimono.
>but she was already acting pretty antagonistic about fuyuhiko's redemption and didn't accept it
It couldn't be any more obvious that she was acting like the tsundere bitch she is.
>T-THIS DOESN'T MEAN W-W-WE MADE UP! I'M JUST WORKING WITH YOU UNTIL WE E-E-ESCAPE FROM H-HERE, YOU GOT IT?! HMPH!

Also, funnily enough, she was starting to open herself up just before Mikan killed her.
Throughout Chapter 3 she was getting over Mahiru's death and starting to be more amicable.

>Leon is a dindu
>Mondo is a dindu
>Celes simply wanted to escape, and is the sole person to want this
>Sakura is a dindu
>Teruteru is a dindu
>Peko wanted to keep her Master alive
>Mikan wanted to make her beloved happy
>Gundam is a dindu
>Chiaki is a dindu
>Kaede is a dindu
>Spider Maid is a dindu
>Korekiyo wanted to make his beloved happy
>Gonta wanted to make his friends sleep peacefully
>Kaito wanted to keep Maki alive
Why does this series have so many dindus? It's all so tiring...

Fuck off Junko

Just here to say the art is ugly. Why would you play something ugly?