New character or NG+?

New character or NG+?

Attached: f9f23519a.jpg (1982x1488, 1.32M)

Unless you want to use some of the weapons you found already go for New character, NG+ is a joke difficulty wise nothing feels like a challenge

I always like new character.

New character so you don't fuck yourself over in the DLC

i didnt even consider this

Explain

How would you mess it up?

NG+, I like collecting everything for one character which in ER requires NG++ I think

>DeSo, DaSo 1-3
NG+
>BB, Sekiro
Didn't beat it
>ER
New Character

NG+ in ER is horrible.

NG+ is extremely "meh" in ER, unfortunately

New Character. I'm playing NG+ currently and it's piss easy.

new character to try out a different build

wait, what's "new character"?
Just a respec?

He is saying From likes to pump out DLC and the last thing you want is to be in like NG+4 when going through a DLC for the first time.

New character always.

Do people not make back ups of their saves?

Starting a new game you dummy

Playing DLCs at release on ng+ or ng+2 is the way to do it.

>starting a new char
>collecting everything in that shitty open world again
never

lol it's you again

one of each

why wouldn't you just go collect the items you want?

I'm doing new character, leave this one for the DLC in a few months.

But Faith/Str or Faith/Dex? Fancy a frenzied RP

Always NG.
Is there anything different in + like upgraded Talismans or any lore shit?

Nothing is different at all aside from difficulty and rune drop scaling. Which is why ng+ is disappointing in this game

one NG+ is pretty much only needed if you want to power stance same unique weapons and wanna steamroll the early part of the game I suppose.
Is there anything that NG++ and forward brings to the table apart from enemy stat bloat?

'tism

Only DS2 had anything remotely interesting in NG+. It can still be fun if you want to try weapons that need a shitload of stats to scale though. And other weird shit. The problem is that most of the game is way too easy. They should just scale it all up to endgame level.

Always new character, NG+ is dogshit, it's time they improve it

NG+. Fuck going through caves and catacombs again just to get stuff.

What character should I roll? I did a Faith/Strength build for my first using a Sacred Brick hammer so I was slow and staggered shit a lot.

Thinking of going for the memes and going for Katanas because they seem fun

I went with new character cause I wanted to be a wretched, but then i fucked up the quest i wanted to do so i made a new character as a prophet

I loved the caves and catacombs.
Each was more fun, challenging, puzzling than the last and with a new twist.

I'm on NG++ and it actually feels easier, but I'm level 225.

How fuckin big is this game? I took a detour from the capital and went to deep root depths. Im about 80 hours in. How much of the game is left, bros?

NG+ is boring

$0.12 has been deposited into your account

Lmao

Int/dex is fun, theres a lot of really cool spells and a ton of weapons to pick from, even if youll mostly use the moonveil

Eat shit lol.

Last catacomb I went to had a crab prison with a lightning switch in the ground to zap all comers.

Theres prob like 300+ hours of content IF you are aren't fucking about

I'm 100 hours in and haven't even made it to the capitol yet.
Just started doing the Volcano manor quests.

Too bad you have to go through the capitol to finish volcano quests anyway

Yeah I just got my next two assignments and they're in the capitol and the mountaintops or something.

Still have so much of Gelmir and Altus to explore first.
And a bunch of bosses I left behind. Gotta upgrade my Great Stars some more first.

Took me 180 hours to finish the game. I only missed two dungeons, one in the north part of Limgrave beside a certain catacombs and one in Weeping Peninsula near a church.
I explored every nook and cranny, every goddamn cliff looking for a hidden path. Stormveil castle had a couple of those.

That reminds me, I still have to go to that island west of Stormveil lol

DEX/FTH, Vyke's War Spear scales better off DEX

Just make sure you don't go and meet the lord of the Manor first, since killing him locks you out of those manor quests

If you want to go through all the areas then probably 40-50 hours more left

If your level is >120 you've fucked up and might as well make a new character and then cap that at 120

Attached: woof.jpg (749x780, 113.81K)

>collect everything
Why? I'm playing blind and I can't tell you the disappointment in defeating an optional boss or clearing an optional area just to find shit you can't use

>muh cap

>not leveling to 713 before getting torrent

I would say new character is better.
NG+ invalidates first half of the game.

Gay. Sticking to NG.

>not leveling to 713 before first steps.
ngmi

you can use everything

>PVPfag opinions
lol

FUUUUCK, guess i'll make a new character a few days before it releases

Well that, and also it'll make the subsequent NG+s not trivialized by your sl450 character. Unless you're one of those fags that think a "character build" is maxing out everything.

NG+ is meant to be a victory road. Theres no challenge

Im 250 in MG+ but I don’t want to go to NG for the dlc
Should I respec (I will anyway back to a Str:”/FTH build) but gimp myself by dumping like 99 into arcane or mind or something?

Im thinking
35 or 40 vig
30 or 35 end
80 str
25 dex
40 Fth
7 int (min)

And then I guess the rest in mind and arcane to make them useless and I won’t use an arcane weapon

Would get alot of fp tho

Dark souls 3 DLC wasn't that bad in NG+3

Don't you have like 20 or more tears at this point? Just do whatever you want to keep things fresh.

Yeah but im trying not to be too strong. I did an INT build my second run and I murdered everything. I know im in mg+ and stuff is stronger but I don’t want to trivialize the game