Why do normalfags and journalists like this game so much?

Why do normalfags and journalists like this game so much?

Attached: Dark souls of Zanzibart.png (1024x512, 605.04K)

>duude this game is so hard i kill the enemy before it kills me sooo hard bro
your contrarian "argument" can be applied to literally anything.
>duuude life is so hard, just get job and make money and i win so hardcore bro

>posting the edit

Attached: Icy.jpg (1080x558, 599.94K)

White people are never going to season their food, stop trying

White people conquered most of the world in search of spices

Someone post the wholesome edit.

duality of man

Huh?

Attached: huh.png (1223x567, 1.16M)

The left can't meme

>people who can’t meme spend all their time getting fit, having sex, and being productive members of the society to fill the void
>people who can meme post Impact font pictures of Grumpy Cat on Reddit

People who can meme can suck my dick. I can’t meme, and I’M PROUD.

>spoiling the sensitivity of your palette to """enjoy"""" "super spicy" food as if there is some nuance to discover like drinking neat spirits
imagine being so immature you need to spoil the natural flavor of the key parts of any dish

>creating the spiciest breed of pepper is a competition of mostly white male farmers
>ehite people created the Ghost pepper, Carolina Reaper, and Pepper X

invincibility frames have no place in a "hard" game

what does the icy edit have anything to do with politics? am i missing something?
is this what your brain is like on /pol/?

Whites can't cook

Are you new to the internet?

Imagine drawing yourself as that guy who got killed in the first saga of DBZ and didn't do anything for the rest of the series as your self-insert power fantasy.

assume that i am, so spoonfeed me

>roll to win
>in elden ring
honestly playing elden ring like it's dark souls and roll-poking your way through is extremely difficult
the vast majority of people just end up picking up some dual weapons and spamming jump attacks or katanas in a DPS race

Post the "Mild for him" one

>Make fun of X people
>By the way I’m basically Goku.
The halal guys near me are nice unlike this loser. Doesn’t even have a cat behind the counter.

Good but two panels too many

Meme peppers. Also any "great" white chef is the exception. I guarantee the average Vietnamese woman could cook circles around all but the most prestigious white Michelin star chefs

It's the easiest "hard" game out there
24.4% of all steam owners beat Malenia, that's millions and millions of people, and people still pretend Elden Ring is "hard" without thinking about the fact you can overlevel, summon others, use magic or ranged or other ez-mode items, etc.
Dark Souls has always been a joke difficulty wise

Attached: spicy tacos.png (950x450, 224.08K)

game can be made easier and cheesed in a lot of ways, but if you play it "fair" like previous dark soulses it's harder imo

what game do you consider hard? And why?

>but if you play it "fair"
Every single game in the world can become hard if you do arbitrary dumb restrictions to make it hard

I need the smile edit

You want a real challenge? Try holding eye contact through an entire conversation

the average vietnamese woman cooks well because the only alternative is sex slavery

DDR since I'm a blob

im not talking about dumb restrictions, I meant cheese strats, and by cheese strats I mean any unskilled and unsatisfying way to play a game

0 adp Dark Souls 2 is the definitive SOULS experience

>haha yeah bro waaaay spicy
>just cake it in spice
>like the rest of the world had to do because they hadnt figured out food spoilage
>now it's authentic

Attached: 1628593903626.png (869x887, 686.86K)

You mean like using magic, using a summon, using any other weapon than 2-3 out of 100's

>All of Europe isn't white

>white fragility isn't re-

>WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Never heard of those meme mild peppers for white people

Butter and mayonnaise are not spice

lmao, nah.

Americans are not Europeans

Oh stop. You can't throw a rock here without hitting a quality taqueria. Distrito Federal on top though.

do wypipo really

Attached: unknown-16-1.png (1936x1936, 2.61M)

unless you're a little bitch spicy food just comes down to how much you can ingest before your stomach rejects it and your body makes you throw it up

your mouth goes fairly numb pretty quickly with anything over like 250,000 scoville and you're typically not going to get that spicy without some kind of highly concentrated novelty hot sauce

> Ketchup
That's trolling, right? I would expect the 2nd best quality Pakistani or Indian dishes in the world in London, for example. Are my dreams just memes?

>literally every non-european nation (except china) had yet to figure out how to mine salt and use it in food until the industrial revolution
>literally every non-european nation was drinking the equivalent of jungle wine (which they made by accident) until given vineyard and spiriting techniques
>literally every non-european nation relied upon rice (naturally-occurring) and had no other grains until europeans showed it to them
>literally every non-european nation thought pigs were flat out poisonous until europeans showed them proper food preparation
it goes on

Attached: 1640661629226.jpg (604x677, 65.78K)

real talk, I've noticed it's mostly city slickers that can't handle spicy food while country folks usually love it. But shouldn't it be the opposite as city slickers have access to food from all over the world in their cities?
They are the ones that also always brag about living in the city is so good because of the food.

Attached: 1629102231477.png (1000x1000, 301.23K)

(A you's said seasoning. There's more to seasoning then spice you fucking dumb cunt. Maybe actually cook something before talking shit.
(B even in the states there are fucking shelves in grocery stores dedicated to nothing but seasoning and spices, fuck off with "butter and mayonnaise"
(C you're a fucking Mexican, we get it, all the children in your country work on farms because the only thing the adults know how to do is beat their children and ride lawnmowers, that's why you're still a third world country.

how come when i look up hot wings/peppers/sauces challenges online it's all crazy white guys

>Butter
>Seasoning
American moment

>ketchup
I hope he's talking about those spicy ketchup with peppers in it. If not then what the fuck.

>words words words words
Lmao

Because being able to tolerate spicy food is so rare and special for white people they turn it into their entire personality and hobby.

Because the rest of the world acknowledges bathing shit-tier meat in spice is a coping technique and the only people who see it as anything else are oblivious Redditors or other, even gayer Redditors who try very hard to ruin this website.

This image is hilarious because you can just tell how FURIOUS the white boi who made it was at the original pic lol

seasoning literally means salting food

>iframe button makes the game a cakewalk
Go on, finish alien soldier on the first try.
You have an invincible dash on that game

Attached: truegaymer.jpg (1320x2040, 946.26K)

>Even in fucking Cooking retards feel the need to fucking racebait at every chance they get
Do retards really?

because white guys don't actually appreciate spicy food they just have a tendency to subject themselves to extreme pain and danger because their lives are so boring

Never said butter was seasoning. Go back to mowing your non existent lawn, spic.

In the UK it's common to have mayo instead of ketchup, plus all of their curry dishes are mild.

no. I've never had a conversation about cooking in any context that involved race, apart from "people of this nationality tend to like this type of dish," so it's really just Yea Forumstards etc.

Most of the shit you're claiming was European was widespread across the Southern Med and aside from harvesting salt from sea water, even before that in Mesopitamia. What is up with this weird thing where Northern Euros hold the Meds at arms length until it's time to start highlighting historical cultural victories?

>eat a ridiculously spicy pepper
>it's now your entire personality, allegedly

>plus all of their curry dishes are mild
Considering the large indian, pakistani and bangladeshi population, that's entirely false.

>the Southern Med
Yeah so Europe, inb4 Italy is actually African or some Amerifag retardation

Its pathetic seeing veteran Souls players and veteran Souls disparagers both throwing such bitchy little shitfits about Elden Ring having mass appeal.

At the VERY LEAST I think you dumb faggots should be obligated to say clearly whether the game is reskinned garbage or something new and stupid because this mix of both bullshit doesn't make any fucking sense.

All of the food that is sold to the native British is mild, it's why the Tikka masala was created

But ketchup is not spicy at ALL.

I ordered Vindaloo from an Indian resturant and told them to make it authentic spicy. I could barely finish it because it was so spicy

it's genetics
my taste buds have become really sensitive to peppers they effect me differently then they effect some one else
it's like how some people have the enzyme to digest milk and some don't
it's like how i can understand calculus integrals and tyrone can't do basic algebra ... or understand why it's bad to steal from his community

> Italy
Further south than that, user. Like, actually across the Mediterranean sea. The southern part.

Thank Christ for that. If I were a proto-American I'd fucking kill myself.

I mean I already knew that’s the case since obviously people here don’t represent the whole of America or any nation really, same with Retards on Twitter or Reddit.

Yeah man, totally. How are we gonna recover from the fact that shitskins numb their taste buds by drowning their food in spices because they don't understand nuance.

If you can't handle it then why order it? This is why white people are joked upon.

Why are whites so mad and pathetic?
You can tell they're the ones that started wojakposting.

White propose don’t use spices

Attached: F70200BD-1418-410A-A2B6-3E977F35733D.jpg (1170x1947, 842.83K)

Dunno about that. The more you eat spicy food the less it affects you.

Yeah, Indian/Paiistania is 2nd only to Thai, and I cannot handle the heat either group eats at their local levels.

I say and look like this.

>bongers actually think ketchup is "spicy"
Reminder that the comic was right.

Attached: 20220327_003027.jpg (1936x1936, 418.58K)

Okay, gringo

I have lots of hot sacues like "the Bomb" can usually eat spicy stuff, but that was on another level.

How silly of me, I forgot all the salt mines and vineyards in the Middle East.

>Chili
Authentic southern chilli at least uses crushed red peppers and chili powder for mild batches, this is an abomination.

It's because in really hot and humid climates, food that makes you sweat is actually better for cooling you down.

The wojaks of being depressed and trying to emulate a fucking movie(bladerunner2049) didn’t tip you off?

Thanks user, doing the lord's work.

>ketchup
>spicy
bongs talking about food never ceases to amaze me

Attached: 1611667089484.jpg (798x770, 195.18K)

Fuck off brownie.

>north Africa is now counted as southern Europe
America needs to be nuked NOW

>conquer half the world in search of spices
>cant handle spices themselves
how embarassing

You admire and respect an excess of heat
But you neglect why these cultures all shit in the street

Attached: 1634026886656.jpg (226x238, 25.55K)

You mean in Ancient Egypt?

Attached: Ägyptischer_Maler_um_1500_v._Chr._001.jpg (1920x1392, 548.64K)

>I am mad that white people are smarter and better than me
>I know I'll make fun of the fact that some of them are affected by spicy food, even though this is universal amongst all races
>white people are pwned!
video games!

I said aside from salt mining. Egypt had vineyards as far back as the early Bronze age. Hittites had it well before them.