Backlog thread. Post you're Backlog and have other anons help you decide what to play next

Backlog thread. Post you're Backlog and have other anons help you decide what to play next.

strawpoll.com/polls/BDyNj0P34yR

Attached: 1620523960592.jpg (800x1000, 156.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/polls/1MnwvG4Pjy7
strawpoll.com/polls/xVg7dr5aRZr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mmmm big round backlogs

Kirby Forgotten Land (currently trying to 100%)
Kirby Star allies
NSMB DS
Newer NSMB DS
Blaster Master

If you were already playing forgotten land I'd 100% that first and then move on to a mario game with blaster master after that.

voted for you mistress

Attached: 1645510138136.jpg (2400x2012, 537.64K)

Thank you, user.

Attached: 1625722057863.png (1797x1200, 1.62M)

There have to be more people with a backlog, right?

Attached: 1629561369832.jpg (1200x1500, 358.24K)

BOOBA

I don't have a backlog. I only have games I stopped playing because they were shit.

Attached: homosexual kissing scene.jpg (310x468, 36.85K)

How can I feel content with just beating a game?

Basado

Because you realize that you will never achieve everything you wanted in all the games you want to play, so why try anyways?

I literally dont have a backlog because I'm an unemployed pirate. any good games on the horizon?

Izuna The Unemployed Ninja
Hotel Dusk
Stella Glow
Medabots Rokusho Ver.
Crown Trick
Space Invaders Extreme 2
Pokemon Conquest
Fire Emblem

Attached: 4e0837bcd392b7cb2c1991113063f09868d3e9969695c9113c64cdcc4f826f47.jpg (1536x2048, 700.74K)

Most of the time a backlog is simply just a bunch of games you were never gonna play anyway.

Stella glow has the cutest girls, so that.

i read it as blacked thread

im dissapointed

Attached: 1647001460714.png (695x795, 603.68K)

>Hotel Dusk
Definitely play this one. If you don't like it immediately, stop playing it and acquire taste. Also the sequel is great.

>Stella Glow
Ok strategy jrpg, nothing special. It's famous and shilled because of one thing and one thing only. And that's pretty cool, don't get me wrong.

>Fire Emblem
which one?

Attached: stella glow.jpg (827x560, 116.2K)

Any more of her? Really loving her big design.

HOOOOOOOOOOT, i love these crazy eyes
sauce man.

She was drawn by meme50, he likes em big and plump. Just look him up anywhere.

Attached: 1647578048467.png (1965x1138, 1.14M)

Drawn by Brush, meme50. Though gotta dig abit for manga since jewfakku eyea are everywhere

I'd suck the backlog out of her ass.

Major part of why I grabbed a copy while I could. Hilda a cute
>stop playing it and acquire taste
Don't think that'll be an issue, I've been putting it off for a long, long time
>Stella Glow
That one thing is what drew me in. Plus I love a fun tactics game so I'm down to give it a go.
>Fire Emblem
OG release in America, Hector and Lyn and all that I believe
Beat Sacred Stones a while back so I wanted to keep up the playthrough of games I missed.
lordy those thighs

At least finish the main game of Pokemon Conquest. The Post game is huge

she looks like my sister

I dunno user where to start, you can choose a letter or a console, star means it's beaten already

Attached: backlog in excel.jpg (569x835, 177.97K)

by spring

>Xenosaga II
If you've finished 1, I don't see why you haven't played 2. It starts off right where the previous game ends. It's basically
>LAST TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z...
Then the game starts.

>Don't think that'll be an issue, I've been putting it off for a long, long time
My nigga. You need to get on with it.

>Fire Emblem GBA
Excellent. It's very good and you get a cool self-insert character. I named mine Rance.

all of this is shit and there's no reason to play any of those. you're not one of those people who finish games just for the sake of finishing games, are you?

she fucks little boys

When was that PS5/Xbox SeX graphics update supposed to come out for witcher 3?

Start the NES, SNES and Mega Drive games up for a minute and see if you like playing them. Otherwise get rid of them.

What the fuck even is this list?

You don't need to play Yoshi's Story. It sucks.

Zone of the Enders is ok but whatever.

Yakuza games are all the same and pretty stand-alone with a "manly soap opera" plot thread running through all of them that "connects" kinda. Every game ends with a topless QTE fight on top of the Millennium skyscraper. I assume since it's missing from the list, you've played Yakuza 0. That's the best one by a mile and it still manages to be pretty overrated.

(Yakuza Dead Souls is garbage, fucking terrible shit. Take it off the list for your own good. You don't need to try it.)

strawpoll.com/polls/1MnwvG4Pjy7

>1853 GAMES

Well shit, good to know. I figure I'll mostly just focus on the story anyways and go for postgame only if I'm really hooked.
I'm getting on with it, don't you worry! I'll very likely play it this year in the interim of other games, just like I did Ghost Trick last year.
>self-insert
Ah dope, so like Awakening. Should be fun with that.

I have a massive backlog but don't need advice because I'm simply playing through them in release order

Attached: 1642238031129.jpg (1080x1158, 112.09K)

I don't have the first one, I bouht second as it was included in the bundle with other games I've bought from one seller. Still, I want to finish Xenogears first
I'm a guy who likes to test games first to see if they're fine, if you're saying that Zen Intergalactic Ninja sucks then we clearly operate on a different level
It's my list of games that I bought, it also has a portion with how much money I paid for a game, and lately I'm marking if I beat it or played it.
I like old games, NES is the one I'm most familiar with. I played Yoshi's story a little, but didn't exactly got into it. I'm kinda in the middle of Yakuza 2 but got filtered by mahjong minigame.
yes

That would burn me out real quick, especially if the next game I had to play was a genre that I wasn't really in the mood for. Some short games can be fine, but if you have to play a 80 hour JRPG that you don't really want to play right now it's hard to stomach.

>Ah dope, so like Awakening. Should be fun with that.
Nothing quite like that though. The player character is an amnesiac faceless guy in a robe that acts like the army's tactician. He doesn't participate in battles (he has a sprite though) and has no dialogue or supports but the characters talk to him in the cutscenes and you get ranked by how well you do various things. If you do well enough, you're featured in the ending as the main reason why the two main countries went to war with each other.

Attached: Mark the Tactician.png (360x450, 9.18K)

Based cuckbrain.

I wish he hadn't done that acting gig because he's a much better character as Paperboi in Atlanta.

Attached: file.png (1626x1000, 1.39M)

>meme50
Oh no...
Is this the thread?

Attached: 1051145.png (367x356, 177.4K)

>Dynasty Warriors
>Dynasty Warriors 2
>Dynasty Warriors 3
>Dynasty Warriors 3 Xtreme Legends
>Dynasty Tactics
>Dynasty Tactics 2
>Samurai Warriors
>Dynasty Warriors 4
>Dynasty Warriors 4 Empires
>Samurai Warriors 2
>Dynasty Warriors 5
>Samurai Warriors 3
>Dynasty Warriors 6
>Dynasty Warriors 7
>Dynasty Warriors 8
>...

Honestly same, but that's why I like it. It forces me to evaluate if something is really worth the time. Do I want to actually play through this 80h slog? Probably not.

>implying I have the same game 20 times on my list

Right now it's:
Modded Fallout New Vegas (either Legion or House route, and Elijah route afterwards)
GTA Vice City
Half Life 1 and 2
MGR
Elden Ring

Attached: hgugrte.png (497x523, 87.67K)

>Sifu
>Elden Ring
>SRW 30
>Judgment
>PS4 Spider-Man

Attached: 1638616729457.png (184x184, 45.68K)

Elden Ring is nice, play it while the multiplayer is the most active.

Same for you.

Help an user out, and please be gentle

- Elderborn
- Arx Fatalis
- Amid Evil
- Dragon Age Origins
- Crosscode
- Dragon Marked for Death

Attached: __kagamine_rin_vocaloid_drawn_by_kuronyanko__sample-72f0f6c4b4ec8fa6a221ee5516333ba8.jpg (850x1133, 110.84K)

Oh, no, don't get me wrong. My copy is pirated, it's purely single player.

When I used to rent games for 3-5 days I always beat them within that time and moved to the next one. Now I can't beat a 30 hour game within a month.

Attached: x-files_s3_stills_17.jpg (2101x3169, 1.98M)

I can't remember where I ripped it but I have the uncensored fakku version of this whole series

Attached: 1621666896488.png (1118x674, 820.87K)

I feel ya, sometimes starting a game is harder than actually playing it. I can binge it for 5-6 hours at a time, but booting it up is a completely different problem.

>do a list of my backlog
>90% of them are h-games
>turns out I actually do play and complete normal games regularly
huh
source?

It's easy to find because it's a very popular manga

I've got like 500 games on my backlog. I just treat it as a list of games I'll look up if I ever feel like playing something new.

Narrrowed it down to ten games, anons vote and gonna pick whichever gets the most votes 20 minutes from now or so (20 after the next hour)
strawpoll.com/polls/xVg7dr5aRZr

Want to finish Strange Journey and Danganronpa 2 but I can't stop replaying Elden Ring. Planning on doing Soul Hackers after Strange Journey so I'm ready for the sequel.

Didn't add a fat tiddy image, not gonna vote.

My Backlog:

here you go coomer user

Attached: big tiddy bandicoots.png (1012x822, 69.39K)