He doesn't wear his headset 24/7

>he doesn't wear his headset 24/7

Nice knowing you

Attached: Screenshot_20220405-085043_Chrome.jpg (1767x1278, 847.16K)

>Razer
I'd rather take a bullet to the head

Lmao is that Florida

kill yourself phonetoddler

only 9mm

My first guess would have been detroit but then I seem the trees

how does a bullet become stray?

>be american
>get shot by stray bullets flying through the cardboard "walls" in your own home

Attached: 1645783036963.jpg (825x791, 118.88K)

fpbp

them razers do be built diffrent doe

California

>can't even sit at home and play vidya without the possibility of a bullet randomly hitting your window
explain yourself americans

Attached: 1646268328524.jpg (1200x1200, 99.72K)

>be american
>start gaming in the comfort of the paper house that you don't own
>get shot

Attached: 1623609241346.jpg (10000x8708, 2.68M)

Kek, what a shitty country

>MUH GUNS

it's clearly through window

Eu here. Is American really this dangerous where people just go around randomly shooting at people?

>He needs to wear bulletproof clothes in his own house
You sure showed us.

>playing vidya unironically
you wrought that to yourself

>be European
>get raped by a New European

wonder what the demographics of the neighborhood are

Most likely an accident

Why is the screen intact?

In this specific case yes. Point is, if it went through a wall it wouldn't be any different.

>be american
>be obsessed with rape

We've had like 3 mass shooting this week. Take from that what you will.

Niggers are allowed autonomy

Gotta love being a gamer who isn't living in the US. I don't need to worry about being killed by a stray bullet hitting me in my house cause some mouth breather Americans got into a shoot out over half a can of beans or something equally as stupid.

Yep. Also I found out Americans can't walk outside cause their infrastructure is not fit for walking. Google "stroad"

Attached: americans and walking.png (712x1600, 629.3K)

Actually that's a wall. You see the fiber texture.
They are THAT thin.

Laziest fucks holy shit.

In majority black areas it’s basically a war zone

swede here. i love america, i love guns, i love 2nd amendment, i love freedom, fuck jealous yuropoors in this thread

If you live in blue urban hellhole areas controlled by nogunz leftists it is.
If you live in red rural areas where everyone owns guns it's very peaceful. Deer come to my back porch, I feed them, and I laugh about how retarded democrats are with my neighbors.

There are really two Americas.

it is where the minorities live. you know how it is on your britcuck island in the areas where there is 80%+ arab

Black people rarely have this happen. Black gun violence is typically premeditated. There's a guy they want dead, or they're trying to rob someone and they get trigger happy. But black guys aren't the type to have stray bullets go through windows out in the countryside. That has to be white dudes playing with guns out back.

kek

I've been to the US various times, but some areas are just really fucked.
I went to this gas station to get some stuff and saw a grocery store on the other side of the road. It was a fairly busy road, 2 lanes each direction. There were no sidewalks anywhere near the grocery store, and literally no way to pass the road safely. I asked the staff and they said the only way to get there (50m away) is to drive.

...do americans really...

delusional

You learn to race through narrow pockets in traffic. That or just walk and stick the middle finger daring them to not stop.

what planet do you live on?

kek

>Article states Torrance California
>google Torrance California
>majority white with Asians second largest group

BURGERS! Explain yourselves!

Attached: 1634810207961.jpg (400x400, 28.41K)

Express all the incredulity you want, but it's the truth. Black people don't just set up shooting ranges in the back yard and fire off like that. That's a white people thing.

Doesn't mean those are the only two groups.
All it takes is one.

What gamer bulletproof vests do you guys recommend? I was thinking of going for the SteelSeries with RGBA.

the irony being your pic rel would probably be categorized as white in borgorland

sure but this was clearly hinting at it being a black area. Not to mention this

Attached: 1643856203228.png (648x641, 483.75K)

a good ol' boy

while that might be true, it doesnt change the fact that black people commit bi-daily mass shootings in urban environments and bullets fly everywhere

>used to walk nightly for an hour through the bad parts of town just to get some pussy
kids these days just don't appreciate hard work

FBI statistic sort of supports what he's saying, but both blacks and whites still have a very high chance of getting killed by a stranger of their own race.

Attached: vbmjbvgnhm.png (760x462, 104.71K)

They don't have to set up shooting ranges though, their entire life if a shooting range. Especially if they live in their own communities.

>be american
>get shot

What does that have to do with the story in OP's image?

per capita

what does that have to do with racial statistics for stray bullets hitting people?

That americans are funny as long as you're not stuck in their country.

also keep in mind the size of both populations

Speaker bros… we lost

viral marketing. The hole makes no sense at all

lol 9mm

assuming by the images that the bullet is on the headband and game from the window... is this how americans play games?

Attached: golem get ye gone.jpg (1280x672, 44.39K)

came from*

holy shit lmao

>A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR

Urban areas are typically dangerous, especially as you get closer to the inner city and in the few bad parts of town. Most towns with less than 40k people are safe enough to leave your doors unlocked all the time.

Urbanites need to just cordon off their cities and turn them in to police states (police city-states?), it's the only way there will ever be a modicum of safety in them. Curfews, travel logs, checkpoints with scanners/detectors, armed officers patrolling, lock those places down until the worst offenders sort themselves out.

yes it was my inspiration but I'm seriously intrigued what's up because of the images. (probably unrelated and/or fake.)

DO AMERICANS REALLY!!?!??!??

You do realize it came in from the side, right?
So the person would be sitting with their side to the window, bullet flew in, hit the side of their head, but ricocheted off the solid curved piece of the headphones and went upwards.

>be american
>get shot

Last time I walked 30 min to the post office and back(total 1 hour), my legs were hurting for 2 days. I didn't even run. Just regular casual walking. I am a fatass that hasn't left the house in 2 years.

who the fuck leaves their door unlocked?

t. finland

Its parents abandon it.

this will sound crazy but if you do it every day that doesn't happen

>post YFW you're not an Amerimutt

Attached: 1643759717605.png (640x638, 1.03M)

Are your shoes shit?
Having good shoes is pretty important if you're walking around a lot.

Magic boolit that breaks window but not screen.

That's so sad

>You do realize it came in from the side, right?
no. but they wish razer products were that durable like they're advertising here, instead they're creaky pieces of shit.