PS5 games

I just bought Spider-Man Miles Morales, Deathloop, Guardians of the Galaxy, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Ghostwire Tokyo, Final Fantasy Origin and Lego Skywalker.
What play first?

Attached: ps5.jpg (980x654, 50.56K)

why didn't you just buy one game and play that

Unironically autism, I can't make decisions.

alright

You bought the most reddit tier games holy fuck. Please sell them.

I also got one in the gamestop restock. Mile morales is really solid if you liked spiderman ps4. Keep in mind its a shorter experience but they made it a lot more fun with wall takedowns and shit.

5 PS4 games and 2 future Microsoft exclusives.
This gen was a mistake.

>almost 2 years later
>still can't consoom
Come on Sony.......

Guardians of the Galaxy is good, play that.

None of them are worth your time

I enjoy the fact there's exactly ZERO PS5 exclusives on your list
yet you call your thread "PS5 games"
goies to show how you really shouldn't get a PS5 until fucking 2025 or something
kek

multiplat is the future. deal with it console warrior zoomer kid

Demon’s Souls

>PS5 exclusives*
*Also available on PC at a later date.
And by 2025 everyone will be on Xbox/PC, because by then CoD will be Microsoft exclusive. PlayStation is slowly dying.

I became an idort long ago
but I sincerely regret getting a PS5. I already had a PS4Pro so the *only* PS5 exclusive I cared about (GT7) was on ym reach anyway. Piece of shit console is laggy as fuck when compared to my series x on the same games, series x games look better, controller has better action buttons, console itself is quieter, more compact, better looking, etc.
Snoy really dropped the ball this gen.

Based. I'll get a Series X down the line too even though I have a PC now. I too regret buying the MultiplatStation 5. Haven't booted it up in 5 months. I'll keep it around until it gets exploited so I can pirate its timed "exclusives" before they come to PC. No point owning a PlayStation console these days. Jim Ryan and Hermen Hulst ruined everything.

>I just bought Spider-Man Miles Morales, Deathloop, Guardians of the Galaxy, Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Ghostwire Tokyo, Final Fantasy Origin and Lego Skywalker.

Attached: 1630091756492.jpg (255x220, 9.64K)

>no point in owning a console these days
i 100% agree.
>series x
80% of games work even worse on xbox than they do on ps5.
buy a pc

>I don't like them therefore you shouldn't like them.
The world doesn't revolve around you, you sad little irrelevant loner

Xbox literally has no purpose, objectively all you need to play every game is PC, PS5, and Switch.
Every single Xbox game goes to PC, and while PS5 doesn't have many pure exclusives, they do exist.

Based on most PS5 owners, the only game you need to play is Twitter

>no point owning a console
A PlayStation console.
Nintendo still has actual exclusives* unlike PlayStation
And Series S/X are a great alternative for people who can't/don't want to get a PC.
*Will never come out on PC

show us your series x / ps5 graphics comparisons, or fuck off and stop spreading fud on the internet, snoy.

Spiderman and TLOU are not on pc, Wolverine likely isn't going to pc

Yeah, and neither were God of War and Uncharted, until they were.
Nathan Drake, the face of PlayStation during the PS3 era, will no longer be a PlayStation character.
Absolute kek. PlayStation is finished.
The moment CoD becomes Xbox/PC exclusive, it's unironically over.

You can't make decisions because you give yourself 10 choices and refuse to pick. You've only delayed the problem and spent a bunch doing so

Lots of BC games play best on xbox. Sonic Unleashed, Otogi, Panzer Dragoon, The Darkness, Breakdown. I mean, doesn't BC count in PS5's favor when it's PS4 exclusives like Bloodborne.

We already knew those were going to pc from the nvidia leak. Snoyderman and tlou were absent and the leak is so far 100% accurate

>I don't like them therefore you shouldn't like them
Sounds pretty Chad ngl

Don't care. One "exclusive" on PC was one too many. Like I said, I'll keep the PS5 around to eventually pirate these games. Snoy will not see a dime from me ever again.

>Spiderman and TLOU are not on pc, Wolverine likely isn't going to pc
see you in two years!

How the fuck do I get one without paying double price for it? Fucking computer parts and consoles are now worth a kidney and an arm

That's EZ brothar
What game makes you smile, just by looking at it
Probably Lego Skywalker, I'd play that

In 2 years you'll probably see returnal and demon's soulless on pc since those were in the leak but not the games I mentioned

Walmart has been having regular drops for a while now, if you're murrican. I hate twitter and discord but made a throwaway account for stock trackers and got one on my first try.

black hands typed that post

Cum in your hand eat the cum then shit the cum out and eat the shit.

I'm a ghostly white ginger tyvm bitch.

Returnal was the best game of 2021 and it's exclusive to the PS5. Cope harder.

>*Will never come out on PC
Literally every Switch "exclusive" can be emulated on PC, retard.

> exclusive* to the PS5
*Also available on PC at a later date.
Emulation doesn't count, faggot. Otherwise there would be no exclusives anywhere since emulators always come to exist. I emulate Switch exclusives myself so shut your whore mouth. I don't have a Switch. But it a game isn't officially available outside of one platform, it's exclusive.

The absolute state of PS5 owners to gobble up this shit because there is nothing else.

Bloodborne isn't a PS4 exclusive then, since there will be a PS4 emulator eventually. Fucking retard.

>Returnal was the best game of 2021

Attached: holyfuckinSHIT.gif (640x360, 1.2M)

>emulated
What part of "come out on PC" did you not understand?

Attached: 4kb.jpg (4096x2160, 790.5K)

>e-emulation doesn't count reeee
Switch is still on the market, retards, unlike emulators for discontinued consoles.

I had the opportunity, but I wasn't gonna indulge in their round about price gouging. I'm trying to get a disc console because I hate digital. So why the fuck would I want $175 in PSN currency and a year subscription for online to play with a bunch of faggots? Those sons of bitches are tacking on $300 of extra bullshit simply because they can get away with it.

Elden Ring

Typical schizo reply. I accept your concession. You will NEVER see a Nintendo game on PC storefronts.
>Switch is still on the market
Yeah, and selling like hotcakes, same for its exclusives. But I don't see how that's relevant.
There were GBA emulators before the damn console came out.

too real

Kys tendie consoomer, I can play all of your shitty games on my PC without giving a cent to Nintendo.

Nigger, I emulate them all myself. You're knocking on the wrong door. I'm no consoomer. If anything I was one for Snoy before Jim Ryan killed PlayStation. I'm just telling your retarded ass that Nintendo is the only company these days who truly value their IP and have actual exclusives.

So, instead of buying Elden Ring, the only good game on PS5, you decided to buy all this garbage?

They're not exclusive if I can play them elsewhere.

Hey Max.

Cope.
Bloodborne isn't exclusive, because I can play it on my PC via streaming.
kek

>No Elden Ring

Attached: 6.jpg (1024x958, 75.93K)

Yes, and? I never said anything about BB being exclusive.

Wish i could play FF origins on a ps5, runs like dogshit on ps4. Good game though

The Old Hunters is not on PS Now. And if you didn't play TOH, you didn't beat the game.