Top: soul

Top: soul
Bottom: soulless

Attached: sanic.jpg (1080x1646, 372.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Top: niggers tongue my anus
Bottom: niggers tongue my anus

sneed

are we so desesperate for contrarian take that people are trying to push that ugly ass sonic as soul

because has a bait thread it's fucking weak

Attached: PdZICAJP_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20.75K)

Unironically speaking, I would've loved for the first design to have remained, since it would've made the movie far more hilarious to watch.

It was a marketing stunt

How did SEGA themselves not have someone from the get go assisting the movie studio with guidance and feedback regarding the design of their most famous IP? How come it fell to some fucking fanboy who SEGA seem to merely put up with to save the movie designs? What a weird production the sonic movie must have been.

well it would be laughable yeah, i think the movie is servicable but it reek that hop/alvin & the chimpmunks/smurfs movie schtick that made me think are the sonic fandom ready to eat turd if it meanthey have a sonic movieseven if it's a hop rehash with a sonic coat of paint ????"

but the second one seems to focus less on the human characters and it seem to go in the right direction

Attached: 1648205544479.jpg (1341x814, 70.97K)

It was a marketing ploy that worked. Controversy sells.

The DVD release should've had the original cut as a bonus feature
I want to see the first film with the fucked up design

I'm too much of a Sonicfag to tolerate such an awful idea.

>AH DUUUUUURRRRRRR!!!! AH DUUUURRRRR!!!! IT WAS A MARKETING PLOY!!!! I ARE SMRT!!!! AH DUUURRRRRRR!!!!

there was no such thing, paramount did wanted to use the original design from the beginning. Shit promoting the movie before the refilming was already on stores at the time and people did bought it.

WE BEEN SPENDIN MOST OUR LIVES
LIVIN IN A GANGSTA’S PARADISE

tyson hesse is a god

Attached: 'nic.png (823x582, 443.26K)

they're both soulless hollywood troonshit. soul is real sonic designed by uekawa.

Attached: A1510E07-9DD3-470C-913F-6A26D4751DD5.gif (336x485, 57.07K)

>bad thing good
>good thing bad
based subhuman contrarian Yea Forumsermin

He is

Attached: FGN8_xHVQAQjUtz.jpg (1386x2048, 275.04K)

>blue arms

This is what real soul looks like and this should have been the end design

Attached: Screenshot_20220405-160908_The Wolf's Stash.jpg (1079x1818, 976.93K)

There was millions of dollars of merchandise and promotional material based on the original design that had to be trashed. There was Halloween costumes based on it that ended up at retailers. Your grasp of time and space in relation in how many months if not years in advance this kind of planning has to happen is nothing short of mentally retarded.

how did they change it so fast?

Neither are good, but one led to a mediocre movie and the other would've been fucking hilarious

Attached: sneedow.jpg (433x424, 30.8K)

I liked the original design. I just needed to be tweaked a bit

>the shitty design is good because.....it's shit!

They had to add ten million dollars to the budget and had VFX houses working themselves to death to fix it on record time. There's literally shots clearly designed for the old design the new one doesn't completely mesh with. Fuck off with your pathetic conspiracy theory mind.

Even here you're openly saying you only want it because it's shit.

>fast
Money and working CG artists to the bone. They were doing 60 hour work weeks trying to finish it in mere months of delay.

Top: Chuck
Bottom: Sneed

OP: Bait
Replies: Baited

You have to retarded to believe this. They were 100% ready to ship promotional shit with the old design.

Not him, but why do you think it's so unbelievable for Hollywood to fabricate controversies like this? I'm not too big a believer in this being a conspiracy, but I've seen enough hoaxes and bad acting to be wary of hollywood, both on and off the stage. Even now, remember the Will Smith Slap? I still don't know if that was fabricated or not, because we've hit a level of clown world that's intercepted nightmare world. So who knows?

I know, because I know people who worked on the film and know they had to near kill themselves doing unpaid overtime on the film to get it reanimated in time. I also know because it doesn't make ANY sense in the first place.

>hollywood is out of touch and tries making realistic sonic
>react to "outrage"
>now they're seen as lovable people who listen to their customers
And boom, instant good PR. Need I remind you of sony's previous policy on used games?

youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA

Come on, this is basic emotional manipulation.

>but it reek that hop/alvin & the chimpmunks/smurfs movie schtick

Attached: Movies.jpg (712x539, 84.4K)

No, user youre literraly just retarded using "clown world" unironically proves it. Theres no proof it being a marketing thing but theres proof of them being 100% all in with the original design. With the big willy slap it was also unplanned. They cut out so much shit in the american broadcast and didnt know what to do when willy was going overtime in his speech.

Like coca cola said when rumors started to swirl that new coke was a marketing ploy; they're not that smart, and they're not that dumb.

What are you talking about you trog. Thats not compareable at all. Thst was the playstation people making fun of microsofts fuck up with the xbone

why are they always in a car

Not everything is a conspiracy, schizo. They made a mistake and fixed it.

its a roadtrip movie how else do you film a scene inside a car?

>others: based
>OP: faggot

road trips are comfy

the original design is just what funny animal movies have looked like for over a decade, which have a history of making at least twice their budget back

no hollywood exec could've predicted that kind of backlash

It's really strange, you look at the comics and see all the assload of mandates and guidelines than Ian Flynn and the other IDW people have to follow, and yet, for better or worse, the team at Paramount can basically do whatever they want, which is what led to the first movie Sonic design being a thing.

For example, one of SEGA's mandates these days is they can't just go ahead and give their game characters parents/relatives (Cream and Vanilla being the obvious exception here, as they were made by Sonic Team proper), and yet in Sonic 2 Knuckles to shown to have a dad in a flashback scene.

>implying sega actually cares about quality when it comes to the sonic franchise

Attached: 56F5E9A0-9161-4D77-924A-74043B0D4A3D.jpg (500x386, 50.95K)

>Top: Jews
>Bottom: Fans

>There's literally shots clearly designed for the old design the new one doesn't completely mesh with
Anyone have any examples of this? I haven’t seen the movie myself but I’m curious enough to want to see what user is talking about

Rocky and Bullwinkle movie is kino

its pretty obvious the original design was just a marketing stunt right? and dont say "but it costs them millions to redesign everything", they fucking lied about how much money they spend on movies and if anything it was tax fraud

>LOL HENRY LOOK THE TALKING ANIMAL IS SITTING IN THE PASSENGER SEAT LIKE ITS A HUMAN LOL!!!
It’s literally and intentionally boomer humor

It's to simulate the experience of PCP

>botched sonic was 2 years ago
FUCKING HOW

Attached: 1647625598136.jpg (583x578, 44.32K)

You're an absolute fucking moron

From the tops style, I wonder how Tail and Knuckles would have looked.

covid
we actually should get movie 2 sooner if not for covid

There's the scene on the road where he was catching bombs from Robotnik, his hands don't seem to fit the size of the bombs, and in general while more accurate the CG quality of his animation is not as high as the shitty design's

I hate conspiracy theory retards because it's always the same fucking boring pattern of the elites manipulating the masses.

I think people accept that now. People still saying it are just being little shits.

So many palpably seething comments in this thread whenever someone says something about it being a marketing ploy.

Old sonic didn't wear gloves while new Sonic does. In a scene where Sonic gets a bomb stuck on his hand, he panics cause he can't get it off. Which only makes sense if he was still in his old design because new Sonic can just take off the glove.