You are playing video games while there is a war going on RIGHT FUCKING NOW

you are playing video games while there is a war going on RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Attached: FREE_840.jpg (840x472, 87.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rg.ru/2021/02/14/putin-sdelal-vazhnye-zaiavleniia-na-vstreche-s-glavnymi-redaktorami-glavnoe.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dont like Ukraine's history and what it stands for as a country.
Feel bad for people but couldnt care less if they dissapear from map. There are more then dozen of wars on for years.

Attached: 1641463949494.webm (540x960, 1.75M)

What is Ukraine's history anyway? I keep hearing they're Nazis or something.

I'm playing them to stop myself from thinking about the fact my taxes go to murdering civilians, I'm hated internally and locked out externally.

It's got nothing to do with me, so I don't care.

I doubt they'd stop playing vidya if WE were in a war.

>there is a war going on RIGHT FUCKING NOW
Yeah, I know. Based Russia is cleansing their backyard from nazi parasites.

Mass killing civilians and pandering first to soviets then to krauts to get their own country.
They didnt win a single battle against regular army / police in WW2.

Attached: 1645101964297.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

>it's okay when murica does that
>t. Agent Orange

They were always mix of western and Eastern Europe. Ukraine means borderlands.

>99.98% white
>orthodox christians
>anti-LGBTPQZ+++
>the nuclear family is the norm
>actively fought against communism
>vast resources and the most fertile soil in the world

You can see how these people are of course truly horrible Nazis that need to be corrected.

Not my business. Russia can annex the entirety of them and it wouldn't change anything here.

I really don’t give a shit some 3rd world shithole that western politicians use to launder money through is getting fucked. Not my war, not my problem. Didn’t even agree with the U.S. being in any middle eastern conflict

War is not nice

Attached: 20220319_134821.jpg (1080x609, 76.43K)

I have no obligation to get involved

I thought Putin was supposed to be your ally in the fight against globohomo? Damn almost as if wars between capitalist nations are inevitable and ideology is a post facto justification

It was kind of wilderness no-man's land for a long time, filled with bandits, adventurers, and step nomads, sort of like the Wild West in America. This was even when there were big settlements and kingdoms popping up around the area. Cossack culture, a blend of east European and step nomad, began with the adventurers making minor settlements in the area, and they eventually made small communities and served surrounding kingdoms as mercenaries.

Attached: 1524709351091.png (1000x1000, 300.94K)

So?

An abusive husband came back to beat her spouse to make her understand how much better it was for her to be with him. She left him no choice. That's the war.

there's always a war going on somewhere
also funny how leftoids suddenly love nazis

>russia invades
>promises to be in berlin, warsaw and paris in 2 days if nato war broke out
>can't even get a city, 100 km from their border in 6 weeks. Have completely given up and retreated to reasses what constitutes as a victory
>All this time compared it to gulf war, where coaliton reduced the 4th strongest army to 176th strongest army in 100 hours, all while most losses being blue on blue accidents numbering in 10's
>russia conducting biological warfare with the corpses of 10,000+ dead they leave behind
>most deaths are from their lack of supply
>lack of supply since the russian military men are the dumbest, poorest, scummest people of a country that is direcrtly comparable to nigeria
>they have looted and sold everything valuable off the vehicles, making them in disrepair and almost non functional, making supply impossible
>Have resorted to setealing civillian vehicles from belarus to carry troops to slaughter on dump trucks
>troops that don't have proper cold weather clothing, weapons, ammo, food
>retreating troops steal everything not bolted down as even a single dishwasher is 3 yearly wages for an russian officer
>ontop of that they genocide local population, kill everyone in military age and only stop raping eachother to rape women and girls and boys that are as young as 4 after killing their parents
>all the while yelling loudly online how they are winning cause they nevver wanted kreml anyway

Oh and I forgot
>go to chernobyl, drive heavy vehicles through the most irradiated areas and dig trenches in the red forest cause the russian person is so fucking retarded and the state is such a 3rd world dictatorship shithole its uneducated, unwashed rapist thief masses can not know chernobyl happened 40 years ago, as the regime hasn't really changed.

Attached: 75241083_2623274627716527_4248119725470515200_n.jpg (260x194, 5.45K)

why do you care about that shithole country is pedo central have you only browsed Yea Forums for like 2 weeks or something.
where do you think all the cp that was spammed in the old days came from.

Not my problem.

Attached: 5.jpg (1080x1080, 103.66K)

Yes. My country isn't actively involved outside of sending aid and I have no military training. Why would I be fighting this war?

>Ukrainian pig paws ctrl-v'ed that

I just don't understand why it's so hard to stop fucking with Russia, unless they fuck with you.

When has there ever not been a war going on since the moment tennis for 2 was created?

>promises to be in berlin, warsaw and paris in 2 days if nato war broke out
When did they say that?

You make it sound like the husband is in the right

Russians are gay as fuck. Hopefully this does NOT come as a surprise to you. Anal rape is a mandatory part of Russian army conscription and they suck more cocks on the daily than the Greeks and Roman empires combined.

Why do you think they are so desperate to assert their manliness all the time and get absurdly angry at the slightest suggestion that the shit they do is gay? Classic textbook Russian cope. Same way they go about accusing everyone else of shit which they do unapologetically. They're just removed from reality and stuck huffing their own propaganda.

Russia will literally arrest you for
>calling the Invasion in Ukraine an invasion (can detain you for up to 15 years for this!)
>doing an "unauthorized protest" of the government (can detain you 15 days to 5 years!)
>holding a blank piece of paper

Yet Yea Forums, the "free speech website" defends them

What went wrong?

Attached: C271AADC-F36C-48FF-A617-62F721772A95.jpg (717x725, 65.52K)

it's hilarious how people in my country thought that Russia would be a real threat if they ever attacked us, but now this war has exposed them for the absolute retards that they are

>most equipment propped up by propaganda and vidya to be hot shit: t72, t90, KA52, Mi28, turn out to be expensive pieces of shit that would be outdated in the 70's and are completely combat-inefecctive

>russians lack nvgs, thermals, communication devices and GPS. Guns lack optics making them as well as useless in every lighting condition that isn't broad daylight.
>russian economy in freefall
>east europe who was getting used to russia now back on feet hating the fuck out of them
>entirety of NATO rearming as russia is proven to be completely insane and unhinged, non nato nations begging to join nato
>all russian allies and puppets: belarus amenia, chechenia, georgia told russia to go fuck themselves when asked to help
>armenia is being conquered by aserbaijan cause russia turned out to be a joke. And they're winning.
>russia proven once and again to be a irrelevant 3rd world shithole inhibited entirely by people whose only positive aspect in life is HIV and whose IQ reaches room temperature only cause the shitty commie block houses get very cold during winter

I don't think there has been a bigger military humiliation in history.

Attached: 1448135241713.jpg (600x648, 31.79K)

Because the west wanted russia to invade ukraine

Is gay marriage banned in your country? If not then you have no right to judge anyone's gayness

>>ontop of that they genocide local population, kill everyone in military age and only stop raping eachother to rape women and girls and boys that are as young as 4 after killing their parents
nice fanfiction bro

Sounds badass

>want to invade Ukraine, because you want that sweet buffer state
>but want to have a justifiable pretext to doing it so you don't get reamed by the rest of the planet
>Biden beats you to it, says you're going to invade, now you can't craft your own narrative because everyone's already been primed
>well shit
>do it anyways, maybe I can at least replace the president with a puppet, try throwing out a bunch of narratives like historical ownership, Nazis, blah blah blah
>No one is buying it, the Ukrainians aren't capitulating
>well shit
>Just keep invading anyways
>It isn't working out the way you thought it would
>get butthurt and start threatening nuclear weapons
>now you just justified the existence of NATO, the very thing you wanted to destroy, countries that were neutral to you like Switzerland think you're unhinged
>the entire world sees you as Hitler 2.0
>can't back down because you're too afraid of looking weak
>meanwhile the ruble is tanking and the entire economy is crashing under all the sanctions, Russians are getting detained en masse for unauthorized protests, Germany is sending arms for the first time in years, Ukraine is now getting sent military aid from non-NATO countries like Sweden and Finland
>your oligarch buddies who help fund you are getting their megayachts seized and their assets frozen
>even the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, connected to Xi Jinping, is turning its back
>now you’re getting accused of targeting civilians and committing war crimes
>say that the reason they were bombing civilians is because of the Umbrella corporation
>now you're pretending you never wanted Kiev all along as you’re withdrawing from the region
So what’s Putin’s endgame here?

Attached: EBE6FCB8-0ED5-4994-8459-06A9965DD14F.jpg (470x325, 22.81K)

Not an insult cause snow nigeria is so shit the government has to pay people to defend it online

Attached: 1648331525885.png (652x461, 418.83K)

rg.ru/2021/02/14/putin-sdelal-vazhnye-zaiavleniia-na-vstreche-s-glavnymi-redaktorami-glavnoe.html

>Unlike other old or rapidly aging nations, "we are quite a young nation," the president said. "We have an endless genetic code. It is based on the mixing of blood," he explained. And it is important to maintain interethnic and interfaith unity, respecting everyone.

Is mixing of blood trad values? Well not according to many right wingers in the West. But Putin believes in it.

t. closet homo

>If not then you have no right to judge anyone's gayness
I can judge you all I want, fag.

Am*rica withdrawing from Afganistan was quite pathetic.

Attached: 82690955_p0_master1200.jpg (1086x1200, 592.97K)

So just like literally every day of my life since my birth? 1989 btw
Go volunteer and given a shitty ak and 1 mag for upvotes tho, be my guest

>Russia dissolves the Soviet Union
>let’s former satellites have their own autonomy
>only stipulation is for them to not join NATO
>10 former satellites joining NATO later
>Russia invades corrupt hellhole of a country
>Russia is now the bad guy in this situation

Attached: F471D01C-6F1D-4395-A389-AE4666B2BF2E.gif (498x280, 3.58M)

I have a feeling that there are several butthurt belters in this thread

Exclamation marks are gay, no one here types like that.

When has there ever NOT been a war going on in human history?

Video Games?

>photos, videos, satellite photos, first hand accounts of everyone including russians
Might as well attempt to prove earth is flat, lmao.

their military formed from a bunch of small battalions coming together or someshit and one of them are nazi dudes. well thats what i heard but wtf do i know

Attached: 1517663847138.jpg (634x592, 88.37K)

picrelated

Attached: 1646118024265.jpg (733x1000, 264.84K)

>Afraid to answer
Let me guess, the homo win in your country?

They left cause libs hate muslims and don't want them to have a country like japan, south korea or germany.
It was pathedic but usa is still a superpower.
Russia proved itself to be not even a regional power.

Every American withdrawal has been an embarrassment

>>even the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, connected to Xi Jinping, is turning its back
didn't he make a sweet deal with Chinks some weeks ago

>Things that don't exist
Good luck with that. Even the Whitehouse refuse to corroborate

>>anti-LGBTPQZ+++
>>the nuclear family is the norm
Is this a joke?
All prostitutes here both female and male are Ukrainians
t.Pole

>usa is still a superpower

Attached: 1458425247546.png (182x229, 104.98K)

U M A
M
A

More like the West didn't think Putin had the balls to invade.

Contrarianism. The mainstream has to be wrong so I must take the opposite position of everything normies agree with. I bet I could make s0ijak comic depicting seatbelts as checked, write a couple fake articles about and get the whole site behind the idea lol.

Wtf is Putin’s problem anyways?

Attached: 5C822E87-FC16-4CD1-9BDD-8E2D9C724E32.jpg (1000x666, 146.76K)

Video games?

Attached: 1624906828133.jpg (772x248, 37.28K)

This is the most openly Russian post I have seen in months.
AND the gayest.

Cope ESL

>if russia turns out to be as capable militarily as iceland, then surely all other superpowers are bad as well

>russian subhuman ape monkey gay rapists stop raping eachother only to rape civillains in every single war
>no, but this one is different cause the russian army is even worse funded and only people there are literal down syndrome retards who can't figure out how to escape it or people who are hated by the subhuman scum society of liars and thieves, that the only career prospect they have is making 50 dollars a month as a soldier

Lmao.
Not a single thing pro ruski faggots have said is true.
I look forward to your gay parade on 9th of may.

That's what happens to people who can't create a proper family. Notice that they aren't in Ukraine.
They have to go to Poland as prostitutes.

>The mainstream has to be wrong
Most of the time they do

Russians love homos.
They celebrate gay parade every may at red square, if the reports of rapes in their army is to be believed.

Fuck off back to dvach, vatniggers

Attached: proud of russia.jpg (2000x2000, 412.12K)

Cool. Name your country friend.

Russia gave up on taking Kyiv

It’s ogre

NATO getting ready to chop up Russia's resources.

U mad?

Attached: 1630843030444.jpg (888x1380, 899.59K)

>check /pol/ out of morbid curiosity
>their current big thing is that the satellite images are fake and azov killed all the civilians
actual mental illness

Attached: 1649159781736.png (600x663, 459.38K)

Butthurt much? You can't even type properly lmao. Bet you're either a polack or finn

Nice bait thread faggot.

I really don't give a shit about some west-hating thrid world shithole like ukraine, fuck the anti-american cunts, talk shit get hit faggots, I hope you all die

Propably superior to russias.
Considering pre sanction russian economy was about as good as italy.

Not your friend, Ivan.
You have no friends.
Enjoy your dead economy and worthless monopoly money. Hope it was worth it.

You gotta understand that there's nothing to steal in russia anymore. So they now have to legally steal from other countries under some imaginary pretext.

Come invade us.
Would be economically beneficial to finally gift you subhuman slave monkeys a new dictator and have you slave away for the good of europe.

>probably

Attached: 1453842165335.jpg (1700x1144, 947.9K)

Pol is literally the only board inhibited by people so retarded they can't counter russian propaganda.

/k/ kicked them out, /int´/ kicked them out, every other place, even fucking reddit, has been smart enough to defeat them at their own game hard enough for all the paid vatnik shills to be executed for treason.

Only pol is incapable of that.

It says more about what they see as acceptable and what not
only reason I support these vermin is russhits being their enemy

>Italy
Ah yes. That explains it. Assuming you're honest at least
Still refuse to answer I see.

Also lol at how these two immediately lash out in a desperate attempt to move the goalpost from how gay their countries are. Lmao even

Everything the Russian touches turns to shit, because shit is their natural habitat

Attached: perfection and beauty.jpg (720x900, 230.99K)

Well armenia and belarus also exist.
And unlike russia they are chad enough to tell retards no, when invited on a literal suicide mission.

Is he eating what I think he is eating?

gee, i wonder how many of you are from these countries

Attached: Ir3S3fk.jpg (784x607, 78.26K)

Does the words "containment board" not mean anything to you?
/pol/ exists only as a place for russians, trannies and crypto-currency shills to falseflag and astroturf all day long while telling everyone else to "go back" when they get called out on other boards.

>russia in such shambles and humiliated so far, even paid vatnigger snownigeran shills can only brag about russia having less gays, cause they refuse to admit their existance even when their entire army literally spends all their days fucking eachother in the ass

Attached: russian organized gay orgy circle.png (725x789, 100.08K)

Right on the money then. I do hope you will get invaded soon. It's about time for some population control

Hello I'm a retarded NEET who knows nothing of the fact that there's a war apparently
Can I get a qrd?

hohols and westoids seething
when russia wins it will destroy your gay fantasy

No longer butthurt belt, more like liberators of russia belt if war were to break out. Considering their military strength eclipses snownigerias multiple times over.

No wonder snow nigerians call them butthurt belt cause they all have twice higher living standard than snow nigeria

You don't need to know.
All you need to know is that my country does not have anal sex as a mandatory part of army conscription like Russia does.
So no matter what, it will never be as gay as Russia.

I know the fact that you can't shitpost about my country is infuriating you, but just go suck a couple of dicks to calm down.

>gotta pay family 10 million rubles (~93$) for a dead soldier
>if there's no body, there's no money

Attached: 1369812123037.png (568x531, 83.13K)

Cool post friend. Doesn't change that your country is likely far gayer than Russia could ever be and you know this.

>when russia wins it will destroy your gay fantasy
And replace it with Russian gay reality?

You and what army?

We'll do what azerbaijan and ukraine are doing to you.

you are right, I should be supporting russia

You sound angry bro.

Just 2 more weeks, right?

>can't even take little ukraine
>gets a shitton of its own soldiers killed despite shelling civilians without mercy
holy shit how embarrassing, was their military always this pathetic?

And that's why the "official" death toll is only ~1500

I'd rather be gay than snownigger
at least then I have some control over my life instead of having to shill online for my dictator all day.

Imagine living in fucking russia lmao
imagine living in a country that has as many toilets per people as fucking india
imagine dedicated shitting streets but in europe

no wonder you two subhuman swine nations get along so well

Attached: Military Uniforms.png (2500x861, 1.33M)

And you sound gay, Ivan.

>We'll do what azerbaijan and ukraine are doing to you
What, passive-agressively begging for aid?

aбcoлютнo пoхyй

I want to adopt a cute ukranian uoh bros. :(

>I don't think there has been a bigger military humiliation in history.
we didn't forget afganistan, user

Attached: 1648078857658.webm (1280x720, 808.44K)

>Imagine living in fucking russia lmao
I would KYS out of embarrassment.

Yes.

ww2 was only won cause they had USA build a figurative highway across the ocean to replace their insane losses.

They're doing literally enemy at the gates shit right now with conscripts, trying to take mariupol. A dinky little fishing village they've been shelling for over a month

>I'd rather be gay
Not surprised at all tbqh. That's just how it is.
>No you
Kek. Why are you so mad just because I pointed out that your country is gayer than Russia?

*wheeze*

>my entire nation is fucking destroyed economically, my army is turned into shambles and all modern equipment has been lost and proven to be food for outdated western weapons

>n-no they're at fault
holy shit can't make this up

Attached: 1648836318692.png (1140x984, 1.28M)

TWO
MORE
WEEKS

>a-at least we're not gay!!

Attached: slavic streetscape.jpg (1600x2133, 567.99K)

You don't know my country, so you have no basis for "pointing out" anything.
Besides, there is no country on earth gayer than Russia.

This is not mariupol.

This is a beacon of civilization and culture in snow nigeria.

Imagine being proud of being russian.
It's like being proud you are covered in feces and flunked out of kindergarden.