This is how western video games women would look in 2050

дa

Attached: да.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AlexTaylorNews/status/1511205766576971781
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russians should be range banned from Yea Forums.

why?

war crimes

how do war crimes relate to shitposting on Yea Forums?

that's how russian olympic female athletes look like now

Fuck off trannies. We stand with russia on Yea Forums.

Low effort shiposting, barely understand english, live in a constant state of seething and butthurt at civilized world.

Shush, no one allowed pigs to speak.

Attached: 963466246.jpg (2436x1524, 960.5K)

>We stand with russia on Yea Forums.
Literally only 16 year old contrarian /pol/ posters do.

back to your containment board tranny

Attached: uhgly.png (1572x975, 1.33M)

I'll never stand with the bolsheviks.

Fuck off USA bots.

destroy ukraine kill em all kill kill kill nuke nuke nuke

Attached: 1635566651231.jpg (1758x2134, 1.45M)

cool im fine with muscle females but im not ok with loli shit pedos get the rope

Based. Ukraine is a US puppet state.

t. Ivan Ivanich Ivanovski

not bad to be honest

capitalism and NATO ftw, get ready for the dark ages again ruskies, don't forget to prep piss jars since in a few years even your water supply's gonna be bankrupt

I'll vote for whoever sends ukrainian/american soldiers to moscow

t. Hunter Biden
>sucking up on Biden's penis
Enjoy your recession.

I stand with the brave military contractors and PMCs half-assedly fighting in Ukraine never taking a risk for themselves.
God bless the free market.

Attached: 1633967304546.png (632x435, 240.69K)

biden's sucking on my dick by supplying ukraine just to get my vote, feels so good mayne.

Russia failing to get afghanistan and then ukraine is the most hilarious shit i ever seen. The red army just revealed it's 100% marketing and not one milligram of muscle. It's kinda sad actually, the red army looked cool in movies like red october, such a shame it was never a reality.

I heard Ukraine has neo-nazis and turned out to be true, so I stand with them.
Never liked the russians anyway.

Attached: 1640945544228.png (1080x810, 1.69M)

why are ukrainian girls so unbelievably hotter than their russian counterparts? russian women look like trans loggers.

red army actually was good but their documents were retarded saying they could take all of Europe in just two days even soviet generals thought it was bs but Russias army now is completely corrupt and filled with fag pimps that use the recruits for whoring

lets hope you're right

Attached: literalyme.jpg (1080x882, 85.98K)

No mongol genes, I guess.

Attached: 1634724450941.webm (480x640, 362.13K)

Right is a girl, though

>the gays are to blame
>thinking that's an excuse
>not realizing that makes russians look even worse

US Navy is chock full of dick hungry fags and still way more functional than any russian branch

Attached: 810.jpg (680x680, 34.06K)

Nice, here's mine.

Attached: 1639464098564.png (959x639, 857.28K)

I mean rape in the army is a problem idk what you're trying to say there and I did say modern day Russian army cannot compete with the red army back when.

not user but the red army (despite being incompetent) was so incel they basically had to rape germany to empty their balls. Consider that the beginning of karma.

The red army in WWII wasn't good either, they just had numbers and they could keep throwing soldiers at the germans.
It eventually would work since they would literally shoot you if you didn't charge like a retard.

Simple truth is : the Red Army is only good at punching down. Throw the Red Army at mudjahideens, fine they'll wipe the floor with them. Give mudjahideens weapons to fight back, suddenly the Red Army is incapable of taking a single hill.

I was thinking they were decent during the cold war?

Is that necromunda?

immortal unchained

How, they barely fought anything, the moment they did fight was the shitshow in Afghanistan, one that could happen again in Ukraine if they refuse to end the war.

Thanks

>the site that worships Hitler cares about war crimes

In that case, literally no one would be able to post on Yea Forums.

>low effort shitposting
>posts faggot wojak picture
if you were a bot at least you would have an excuse

Get Zelenskyy to surrender then.

>Yea Forums is one person

Why would he?
He's succesfuly repelling the Russians, and even if it all failed, there's still doing what happened in Afghanistan, endless guerrilla warfare until the invaders get tired of getting killed every other day.

>dirty nails on a woman
I wish for everyone to not be born in snow nigeria

meanwhile amerimutts bomb iran for the zillionth time and noone cares because the television didn't tell them to

>westerners don't give a shit when some middle eastern muslim shithole gets bombed but do when Europe is
Damn.

posting on Yea Forums is a war crime on your psyche

Attached: 1647455936939.jpg (480x480, 21.7K)

Zalensky is a literal gay actor
Who writes this shit?

My grandfather and his family had to escape from Russia to austria because of the bolshevik genocide.
If it was up to me, I would have just let Patton nuke the Soviet Union like he wanted, or push NATO to invade the Soviets in the 90 when the union fell.
It's never too late to nuke the boleshevik occupiers.

Watching /pol/cels mald over Ukraine is so fucking satisfying

the russians and ukrainians are literally fucking same
more like, is russia mordor, then russians are orks, but ukrs are fucking goblins - they smarter, more cunning, but they are still evil
now everyone is supporting ukraine just because it was attacked and attacked by russians.

Name 5 things that Ukraine have done that makes them evil.

you will be happy to know that they ceased to exist in 1991

accepted gays
accepted trans p*ople
slavs
west bootlickers
was in ussr
love to destroy monuments and desecrate graves

just lmao at them getting fucked to death by muslim chechens

All non-answers. Try again please.

sorry, the only thing that checens can fuck is sheep and their buddies

All answers. not gonna try again

u-umm… run be the jews?

So you're calling Ukraine evil, but you can't actually tell me why you think they are evil, besides giving some meme non-answers? Got it.

bro people support war crimes here

No war crimes except those staged by glow niggers, time table for this Bucha business makes absolutely no sense to anyone with two brain cells to rub together.

What the FUCK are those traces around the collar and lower face? Bad deepfake artifacts?

They aren't hairy and four legged enough for muslims to find them attractive.

No they haven't, the "russians" of today are just the children of the bolsheviks.

Not even Russia's own officials can keep track of their lies anymore, which results in freudian slips like this.

twitter.com/AlexTaylorNews/status/1511205766576971781

that was debunked kitten x

Shut up tranny

>Open video editor
>Import "deadbody023.obj"
>Insert

Attached: demoralized-4281680.jpg (570x640, 62.72K)

Do you also stand with Isreal?