fanfiction.net/s/13574342/1/Niko-Shows-Einhar-who-s-the-boss-of-the-gym
fanfiction.net/s/13573237/1/The-Scion-and-Piety-Part-1
fanfiction.net/s/13573205/1/Kitava-Vores-a-Herald-Stacker
fanfiction.net/s/13572119/1/Corruption-of-the-Vaal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This game was at it's peak during the beta

No.

The world is an illusion, exile.

Yes, you braindead fucktard. Why do you need to be told this multiple times?

Vaporware and will most likely be broken and unfun shit, released shortly before or after diablo four as a last resort.

have any proffs?

Attached: 1571587427155.png (878x874, 191.91K)

Have any brain problems you fucking monkey? Literally the same shit as when they made the game into 10 acts.

literally not

how hard is it to type poe2 into youtube and watch any of the gameplay demo videos for fucks sake.

Can't wait for a new campaign, or glorified tutorial, that will take twice as long as the old. Twelve hours minimum of back tracking quests and getting slowed from all enemies.

Unironically braindead, it's not a new game just an update. Kill yourself back to facebook you worthless fucking subhuman troglodyte.

Never forget

Attached: power.png (1920x1080, 518.54K)

they stated that they are saving PoE2 to compete agianst Diablo4.
Then Diablo Immortal was shown
Then Diablo 4 was shown to be in extreme alpha state
Then Blizzard blew up
Now it is looking like 2+ years before Blizzard releases anything that isn't a WoW expansion

>she believes utub
ngmi

Attached: 1564322182833.jpg (749x780, 113.81K)

relax bro it;s just game

maybe

Lmao, how much money did you sink into supporter packs. The multi billion company needs more support bro. LOL

Didn't they promise that by 20 fucking 24? Game will die long before that lmao. It will never recover after Expedition moment.

thanks for all the info that no one asked for while avoiding to give the real answer. It's rare I see a post *this* useless on Yea Forums.

Did they hire one of people who make those meme graphs with fucked up normal distribution and wojaks to make this one?

The bullshit they pull off every league... Seriously what kind of abominable fangirl do you have to be to still have fait in this scam?

They permamently ruined this game with their decision to nerf the shit out of everything, slowing down the game so much it feels like 2000's arpg. They started catering to their hardcore playerbase/streamers they will only go downhill from here now

>on the y-axes: nothing
Ah yes truly a very logical and well thought graphic-chart.

It's been like a year since they last showed footage from it. As far as I know they've been getting cucked by NZ's labour laws pretty hard when it comes to hiring workforce outside the country.

Fucking streamers play this shit 16 hours a day and finish all new content by day3 and then lament they have nothing more to do.

That's an excuse for the slave labour conditions they have installed. The game is solely held together by the art department and the code monkeys who put it to work in a three month cycle.

Slowing down was made in attempt to increase time player spends in game per league. Bald nigger himself admitted that player retention is what brings best profits. So-called "nerfs" were just fat 40% MORE multiplayer on all existing padding. However, they greatly overestimated how much players are addicted to their shitty clicker, and bit more then they could chew.
It was also funny to watch how they frantically remove chunks of padding from the game in next release and ask players to come back, however damage is done. I don't see a scenario when poe recovers from this shit, other than Tencent kicking bald cocksucker out and replacing him with someone who has common sense.

>check steam f2p
>check most played
>check most payed
>poe not in top10 anymore
wut happen

Attached: s.png (1600x1158, 3.28M)

This, I was a huge addict with +5k hours and the grind was still way too bad. Now I play just enough to see the new bosses and that's it.

Remember the interview with Chris Wilson
>players are immune to damage
>trading is a game mechanic

This thread reminded me Titan Quest is on sale.
Thank you.

They made the game too hard for normals and optimized out the fun.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Attached: sad cat coke.jpg (722x960, 168.25K)

Nothing, that's how PoE has worked ever since they started doing leagues. Check steam charts.

Doesn't matter, they still get their paypigs that will buy supporter packs and then not even play.

b-base

Attached: download20.jpg (1197x592, 183.13K)

>Slowing down was made in attempt to increase time player spends in game per league.

They should've increasted this instead:
>increase time player spends HAVING FUN in game per league

The campaign leveling is a fucking chore at this point. The trading is even worse. They are now forced to fix problems they created recently. Its fucking hilarious how it backfired.

M Y G A M E
Y
G
A
M
E

Attached: 1629427000487.png (2480x3508, 1.52M)

But the VISION

You don't understand game design goy, player having fun is bad, if player has fun, player quits the game
>Proceeds to implement changes that hit revenue so hard they literally can't afford running servers at necessary capacity anymore.

>game
That’s really stretching the definition of the word. PoE is a chink farming simulator.

If you want an actual video game then wait for Diablo 4.

Attached: Lilith.jpg (1400x700, 82.03K)

clearly, because I quit due to not having fun lmao

welcome... to chris wilson's poe
>game starts
>you spend 24 hours fighting a zombie in twilight strand
>it finally dies
>+0.00000000000000001% xp
>1 billion assorted oddly shards drop on the ground
>you are not allowed to progress further until you click each one individually and play stash tetris to fit them all in
>1 week in to the league
>you have finally made it through the twilight strand and reached level 2
>cannot enter first town without buying a key from MTX shop
>cannot leave town without buying 20 different types of stash tabs to hold all the different shards that dropped
>day 45
>you have made your way to blood aquaduct and farmed up two tabulas, one to use and one to sell on the new and improved trade market
>you write a letter in a bottle saying "tabula: 50c" and throw it into the ocean
>day 100
>you have farmed all of the tier 1 maps 30 times each and finally received a tier 2 map as a drop so you can progress your atlas
>last day of the league
>a pigeon flies to your window carrying a note
>wtb tabula offer 5c
>you try to send a message in game
>player offline
>chris wilson personally messages you saying "you will own nothing and you will be happy"
>the game crashes

I'm as skeptical as it can get towards poe but
>blizzard
I can't imagine any conceivable situation when someone would just praise bl*zzard for free, so here's (you), we can't just let you starve can we?

Tedium and one shots aren't difficulty. PoE is dishonest game design: the game.

>If you want an actual video game then wait for Diablo 4.

Attached: 1587402459558.gif (640x292, 2.65M)

GGG realised they don't need players anymore. Much cheaper on server hardware, too.

>the game crashes
kek, this is how you know it's accurate

Elden Ring happened.

B-but it looks even worse. Their blogposts is about some meaningless shit, like "there gonna be mud on the ground after rain!".

Chinks happened

Definitely the time when it was good and had soul.

This league was OK. Atlas passives are nice
I hope next one has good rewards too

Attached: trophies.jpg (1920x1080, 904.72K)

I wish it wasn't

How do I enjoy Arpgs?
I've played most of the popular ones for about 30-40 hours. feel like i see most of the skills and gameplay then realize its just grinding to make number go big to take down bad guy with big number health bar. Then I quit

Am I too aware for the genre?

Did you grind for the mtx or for the totems? Never felt like 40/40 was worth it especially in SSF

Vision™ moment

Yes. You need deep-seated brain problems to actually enjoy this shit. Functional autism is only the start of the adventure.

You don't need autism to enjoy casually. Do a run and call it a day. And if you played the most popular ones there isn't much else apart from autism grinding or exploring builds.

I just went for the mtx, I've never ever gone 40/40. Those are all 37 totems, I just put them up to commemorate the leagues I liked since those are the ones I bother going to 36 or 37 on

Attached: rCJ5wBL.jpg (5000x2813, 1.06M)

It's an expansion of Poe, so yea. Each poe season is a basically a beta test

>nu-blizz
gaming is over

wow, a nonsensical graph without even a unit for one of the axis. brilliant...

Do you complete any of the said games? (I mean storyline/campaign?) It all comes down to your character and loot to improve it. No way you experience all the classes/combos only in 30 hrs.

Extremely based, fuck reddit bitches and never give them an inch.

Complete story with 1 character
>here play the same shit again but with bigger numbers or a different class
This is where I stop

>spending money is le BAD

Maybe if they were a dirty third worlder ape living in constant poverty like you, you would have a case here.

D4 is a fucking mmo, with enemy timed repop and daily raids, it's going to be dead in 3 days by default.

You just reminded me i used to write erotic fanfiction for global 6
enjoy my autism fellow exiles.

fanfiction.net/s/13574342/1/Niko-Shows-Einhar-who-s-the-boss-of-the-gym

fanfiction.net/s/13573237/1/The-Scion-and-Piety-Part-1

fanfiction.net/s/13573205/1/Kitava-Vores-a-Herald-Stacker

fanfiction.net/s/13572119/1/Corruption-of-the-Vaal

>Phonenigger and pay pig is tough talking

Attached: 1648085689531.png (455x676, 272.84K)