LE MOST FEARSOME EMPYREAN OF THEM ALL!!!

>actually is just a shota-bodied kidnapping victim that gets raped nonstop

Attached: miquella-lore-npc-elden-ring-wiki.jpg (1515x1565, 268.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=copiv5abOrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The most fuckable empyrean of them all

Why is he a fully grown old man in the egg?

Hit the wall like most femboys

cause that was the point of the egg

Attached: 1648230384784.png (720x887, 1.55M)

He'll emerge full powered as the final Boss of all DLCs. He will also bring a ton of content of Malenia by proxy.

Made for BOC (big omen cock)

>people continue to think there will be DLC that explains or expands anything

Attached: 1649087087056.png (461x644, 174.43K)

Why wouldn't there be? It sold like fucking hotcakes and tripled(?) Bamco's estimated sales target.

I still don't understand what the fuck this picture is supposed to be of.

>rent free = you wuv him, haha

Mohg pirating a shota

This nigga look fruity as hell, clearly he is of Radagons bloodline.

Mohg embracing Miquella who kinda looks like he just emerged from the cocoon

they probably want to make a new game instead, dlcs don't sell that well

Attached: here.jpg (1515x1565, 545.93K)

>everyone else: Miquella is so mysterious and powerful, he is obviously secretly planning schemes in a place that only he knows about!

>Miquella: someone please save me from the gay pedophile, I have no fucking idea where I am and he won't stop raping me

FROM never explains shit because they always completely change the story and ditch fully formulated content at the last minute.
It's Mogh carrying Miquella, who suffers from Highlander Syndrome (actual term) because his mom is also his dad.

Why does Mohg actually want Miquella? It can't ACTUALLY be because he wants to fuck him, right?

fucking kek
I remember reading something about Elden Ring becoming a franchise but dunno if that was legit

Mohg wants to groom him so Miquella becomes an all-powerful god and ruler. Mohg then wishes he'll become Miquella's consort and rule alongside him.

He has mind control powers. It's Mogh was being manipulated the whole time to pour mojo into his cocoon to power him up.

I don't think Miquella can control the power, I think it's just a passive thing that happens around him

of all the demigods miquella is the closest to marika

They sell DLC's for 1/3 of the base game but they require like 1/20 of the effort to make a new game from the ground up

Canon cocktease as well.

Attached: 1622194977045.png (762x175, 159K)

lol What a fag, he doesn't even want to be the ruler, he just wants to be Miquella's bitch sidekick. Because the little boygirl you groomed into godhood will totally love and be loyal to his grotesque Omen pedo master.

>Probably

There's LITERALLY a big black square dead center of the map where a DLC zone is meant to fit that is conveniently covered up by a cloud on the world map.

What is it with Fromsoft making femboy characters? First Gwyndolin, now Miquella?

>It's Mogh was being manipulated the whole time to pour mojo into his cocoon to power him up.
I dunno, whatever is going on inside that cocoon doesn't look healthy for Miquella.

Bewitching branch (item that lets you turn an enemy into your minion)
>The Empyrean Miquella is loved by many people. Indeed, he has learned very well how to compel such affection.

That zone is too small for game this big unless there is underwater city lies beneath that

Someone at From is very obviously into Shota x Fat Ugly Bastard
>Aldrich and Gwyndolin

this is what happens after rape correction

The fact that you probably don't even understand how retarded what you just said is, is truly baffling. You realize computer programs do not work like 3d space, right?

I feel like if they're going to do DLC, the DLC areas will be separate from the main game like they usually have been. Maybe it will be some time travel or dream hopping thing such that they don't even need to change the terrain that much, just put new enemies and objects around the place.

>cut all stuff out about shota
>they definetly won‘t use that tho digital content doesn‘t sell

>I remember reading something about Elden Ring becoming a franchise but dunno if that was legit

Attached: Source.jpg (972x2480, 853.32K)

shouldnt he be red haired?

Its also in the direct epicenter of all the divine towers if you connect them all in a circle.

I hope the DLC are at least as good as Ashes/Ringed City

If it was it definitely backfired, he underestimated Mohg's homolust

Not exactly a high bar to pass. the DS3 DLC was shit.

This is my husband miquella!

Tell me how you would cuck me by fucking my husband in front of me!

Attached: FPU5R6ZXwAEfEKp.jpg (2000x2461, 1.13M)

Ariandel was piss but ringed city was fine

>Mohg! Your time has come

Attached: 1648930297137.jpg (1448x2048, 304.66K)

>DS3 DLC was shit.
To (You). They have flaws but I genuinely enjoyed both.

what, the little random cloud in the middle of the bay?

You better shut the fuck up about my husband or else you'll know true horror

I thought that was just a hole in the ocean that fed into the Siofra River area below it.

>Why wouldn't there be?
Because From DLCs never do. You'll get addition to setting that is barely relevant to base game, and more unanswered questions. Why can't you learn after so many games?

That's Malenia's dildo

Attached: 1648597759783.jpg (1024x697, 107.3K)

Doesn't sound like my experience at all but you do you, user.

He want to create Mohgwyn dynasty with his shota and probably have many kids.

M-Malenia-dono?! What did you mean by this???

Basically Miquella entered a cocoon in the Haligtree to hibernate into, magic and unalloyed gold was probably involved, it was supposed to break his curse and allow him to grow up after enough time passed (and perhaps become a god, I think it was probably part of the plan since it would finally allow him to help/cure Malenia).
But Mohg sneaked in and stole him then put Miquella into his own rape cocoon so he could eventually turn him into a god (but one twisted by the Formless Mother) with Mogh as his consort, and all the blood shit let Miquella's body grow but all fucked up.
When Mohg takes Miquella, Malenia is either on her way to fight Radahn either or already sleeping after nuking Caelid.

Apparently only empyrean can become an actual ruler. Mohg can't become empyrean, so he has to go for next best thing and groom one.

From should focus making armored core 6 and a new game like sekiro and bloodborne

Would make sense if Mohg abduction of Miquella does not fuck Haligtree and destroyed his plan of replacing Erdyree with Haligtree.

The Old Hunter DLC sold millions. And they get to reuse most of the assets. It’s a no brainer.

>There's LITERALLY a big black square dead center of the map
where

>his plan of replacing Erdyree with Haligtree.
Where do we learn about it?

youtube.com/watch?v=copiv5abOrE

>completely change the story and ditch fully formulated content at the last minute.
Originally Malenia wouldn't be a victim of an rot god. Her rune was the rune of decay and because of that she was decaying. Caelid was an desert. Miquellas rune was abundance. With that line of thought Radahn had most likely gravity as his rune. However this was all changed and now we don't know what most runes are doing. I think that would've been far better. Each kne gets controlled/overwhelmed by their great rune. The of course the cut miquella content which was a shitton. Originally we could combine Miquellas and Malenias rune in order to get an sword that had the power of both runes. However as our dead Miyazaki had to change everything again we ended up with outer gods. Pic releated is Miquellas twin sword

Attached: FO5tVbbVgAEtnRI.jpg (1024x1024, 56.44K)

Source for these claims?

Not him but datamining.