Have you ever played a game with a girl before?

Have you ever played a game with a girl before?
Did you lose?

Attached: 9F2A43D3-6932-4AD0-A829-C8771510F3DF.jpg (735x664, 68.5K)

Does playing Elden Ring while Demetrius Babadurka fucks my gf on the bed count?

i mean we took turns and i had no idea how to play that game
transformice

I guess so

I've never been with one in the first place, op.

Played Tekken 2 with a girl before.
First time meeting her, she was the daughter of my fathers date.
She could only spam lasers with Angel.
I fisted the fuck out of her with Paul after losing a couple times to the lasers.

Women don't like vidya, they only play it for attention.

There is no "liking vidya" for either of the 2 genders user.
Vidya is purely escapism from reality.
It's a coping tool and nothing more.

yes, always a pitiful experience

I had my first girlfriend on an MMO. I met her there then went to live with her for a bit. We didn't like play console games together.

I want to MAKE games with a cute grumpy gf

Attached: indie dev.gif (500x510, 399.32K)

It's like watching an old person try to use a controller, they can't look and move at the same time. Beyond infuriating. God women are worthless

Attached: 1509492169872.jpg (250x243, 14.6K)

>mario party 2
yes

My sister, every weekend, all weekend. Nah, we exclusively play coop games

Feminism was a mistake.

i'd win most of the time but i honestly lost at mario kart and guitar hero because they've been practicing a lot
mostly play co-op games or take turns on a single play game
girlfriends are comfy until you fall for one and get your heart stepped on

You refer to your own hand as "Paul?"

No.

Attached: 1645351169486.gif (348x498, 3.95M)

You have to be 18 to post here, kiddo.

Maybe in online play

nah i have seen a few women (female) that are similar to men but it's very rare.

I play most games with my gamer girlfriend (no LDR), side by side. She wins sometimes.

Why do you come to the internet and tell lies?

I see only one girl who could kick my ass in SDVX

games where you have to move and use the camera are hard to get used to when you never played something similar, you probably struggled too at first aspie.

I am

You will find the right one someday user, gambare

give her to me. i'm a slut for rhythm games, easily have over 2000 hours in them.

yeah when i was like 5 years old, i guess that makes sense though since women are forever mentally children

sus

I win. Always.

Attached: 1610991520766.gif (500x283, 1010.2K)

I played games a lot with my ex-girlfriend
I usually won because she was pretty bad but let her win sometimes so she doesn't get mad and pout about losing constantly.

My grandmother would regularly destroy anyone out at marvel vs capcom 3. Her team was Haggar, Wolverine, and Ryu. My brother got close to beating her once I think but he was the closest to do so.

If you've ever played an online game, you've probably played a game with a girl at least once even if you didn't know it

Used to play L4D1/2 and CoD Zombies a ton with my sisters, nowadays one of them doesn't really do much vidya outside of single player and the other one mostly plays Valorant which I don't really have much interest in

Attached: BO 2 Origins.jpg (577x712, 134.3K)

>living at home
>playing video games with your sister all weekend
Sure you are, Champ, sure you are.

>Have you ever played a game with a girl before?
I played Golden Axe with my girlfriend.
>Did you lose?
Yes. Don't play Golden Axe with a girl.

>Did you lose?
on purpose to make her feel better
girls am retarded

>they can't look and move at the same time
lol so true

1 in 100
the other 99 are defective

we need to genetically engineer women to have big boobs, big butt, likes videogames, can cook, can have an intelligent discussion

Did you fuck them?

Why would I dislike escaping reality?

I played laser tag with two girls before one, and when we were laughing about it in the lobby some random guy tried to fight me. He literally wanted to be a white knight of a fucking laser tag game, no wonder I have social problems right?

My sister has mashed her way to victory against me a few times.

As probably a /pol/ poster

I beat Dark Souls with my mom
She has her own PC and Steam so I summoned her through the game.

Attached: fuark.jpg (212x183, 11.79K)

I bet she did XD
Was it missionary, reverse cowgirl, doggy?

Girls exist in real world?

This qt Korean girl in my college class invited me to her place to "play Nintendo 64". We went to her room and she left for a moment. My heart was racing because I thought I was about to get laid. She came back with the N64 and beat the ever living fuck out of me in Pokemon Puzzle League. Men can get raped too.

I played Mario Kart with a girl once...
I-Im a normalfag now right guys?... Guys?

I've played some Mario Kart with my girlfriend, she's kinda bad at it. I've also played a lot of games with my 11 year old niece, she's pretty good at Smash.

no
did have a really awkward moment years ago when one of them walked in on me and pulled my blanket off me while I was wanking and just got exposed point blank to my dick, its only even been spoken about once where she joked about it

Attached: 1489574365560.jpg (539x526, 34.36K)

>what? Living with your family? Why aren't you alone?

And then you realized you were trans and confessed to her and she let you try her makeup and dresses?

>Have you ever played a game with a girl before?
Smash.
>Did you lose?
Repeatedly.

yes
no

Because I AM over 18, kiddo. You’re what? 16? Phone posting while getting ready for school? When you get to be a big boy you’ll have own place, you’ll see in a couple of years.

yes she was showing me how to play Smash because id never played and while we were making small talk she mentioned that "alligators are basically dinosaurs, theyre closely related" and i couldnt let that go so i corrected her but then she got on her computer and "googled" it to find the first result from some retarded pop-sci website saying that alligators are in fact dinos so i threw a fit and left.

Losing to a girl is the gentlemanly thing to do.
Girls in my experience can't really stand losing so if you wanna tap that you better give them a courtesy win now and then.

I play most coop games with my gf, but it's been a while since she played shit like the original left for dead and gta 5.

Well they are, they're all archosaurs, you spaz

I play coop games with my gf all the time, so no, I didn't lose. We've played some Soul Calibur 4 and 6 too, and we're both equally bad at them so I've lost my fair share of games there.

Yes, my younger cousin wrecks my ass at skullgirls

simp

You are grasping at some damn thin micro straws to see any innuendo in my post. So yeah, unfunny. Try killing yourself and etc, cringelord.

This is completely wrong. Women love to be beaten in games. No woman wants to be with a cuck who she sees herself as superior to. Don’t listen to this chimp, he knows not what he talks about.

I’m not the one getting mashed by my sister, that’s you incestboy. Does she hold you down and make you beg for it?

Depends on the individual. Bottom line is nobody likes losing all the time, so if you're vastly superior in skill, at least throw a few games now and then.

>you’ll see in a couple of years that you'll have to abandoned your family and forced your parents to work even harder and care for themselves while you ungratefully post on Yea Forums

>user you're always on the computer
>yes honey, how about we share the hobby and play some vidya together
>no
>lol ok

Attached: --.png (264x240, 39.14K)

oh yeah big smart guy i bet if you were there instead of me you would have gone 4 inches into her huh?

Yeah, but we only played stuff like Animal Crossing, Monster Hunter or read Ace Attorney together. Was my first time reading Ace Attorney while she already knew about all the twists, but never spoiled anything and only gave me shit eating grins everytime I thought I got something figured out. Does that count as losing?

Shut the fuck up, zoomer.

I mean if she likes dinosaurs and alligators and video games she sounds cool so yeah.

Did you get that from your favorite Discord channel, Champ? We all know you’re underaged, so just tell us how old you are. Mods don’t care. They know the board is full of you kids.

>They know the board is full of you kids.
Nice self reporting.

You're the only guy acting underage in this thread, all because a guy said he plays video games with his family.

You have to be 18 to post here

So I'd advise you cease then.

yes
no

Only ever played Tekken with a girl. From what I remember we were pretty equal in skill, although we were kids so we were just button mashing.

Haven't interacted with a female since then, that was probably 15 years ago.

I advise you to stroke my shaft.