You get 1 opportunity to erased a single game from ever being made

You get 1 opportunity to erased a single game from ever being made.
Choose wisely.

Attached: 71xB6oRV1bS._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x782, 62.33K)

The game your dad had when he met your mom.

Xenoblade 2

Oblivion.

Demon Souls

I delete Mother and free the future from shitty le quirky RPGs forever.

Arma 3 so the battle royale genre wouldn't exist.

Half life

The only objectively correct answer

Call of Duty
that way no normies get into gaming

League of Legends

Grand Theft Auto III. My answer never changes.

Dark Souls 2

Runescape. Not even going to explain myself, if you know then you know.

I love the game but...
Halo: Combat Evolved

Attached: 1618163036084.gif (500x300, 644.66K)

VRchat

king's field

and make all of their studio homeless

Warcraft 3. Dota and its clones will no longer exist and WoW won't ruin the MMO market.

FF13. Hopefully that makes FF13V become the new FF13, and hopefully it's fantastic. It probably wouldn't be but a guy can dream.

this would kill any chance microsoft would had at video games. I'd say I agree with this.

Just to see what happens.
I could live with everything from 4 and after not existing, it killed the series anyway.

Attached: Res4.jpg (409x500, 318.52K)

It would have a chance of killing paying for console online.

Kingdom Hearts

came here for this

Attached: 1548175738726.jpg (503x574, 126.04K)

doubt it. if halo didn't get on xbox then apple would takes its place and you should be well aware of their payment methods

It's not a huge leap to take Royal Rumble and give the Undertaker a shotgun

ICO, so SOTC would never happen and nobody would get the bright idea to start trying to consider games art.

elden troon

the original DOOM. i have nothing against the series i just want to see what a gaming world without doom would look like

Final Fantasy 7

>hideous destructor wouldn't exist
i dont wanna live in that timeline

For me it depends on how much closer to 1 Xenoblade 3 is than to 2 to see if Monolith got back on track.

Bloodborne

WoW. I'm sure you could argue Everquest instead, but I'd be genuinely curious to see what the MMO landscape looks like without WoW achieving the popularity and success it achieved.

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Rogue legacy

I'll delete pong and free us all from the system

Undertale

If wiping out the first final fantasy game would mean that the whole series would never get off of the ground, then i'd erase that one.
I find final fantasy troons to be the worst in gaming. Closely followed by zelda.

Cyberpunk
WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING

undertale
alternately hollow knight or smash
maybe persona 3

Warcraft 3

Demon souls

the original call of duty
you're welcome, Yea Forums. now normies won't unvade our hobby

Fagout 3, so Fagout could've stayed dead.

Attached: 1645471661275.jpg (714x801, 84.76K)

But that's a containment game, keeps all the faggots in the kindergarden.

FNAF or Amnesia

halo 2, it raised the standard of what makes a good game so high that no game before or after has been able to come close to the golden standard halo 2 provided

Original cod games were popular, but not the mega hit 4 was

World of Warcraft

I love melee and 64 and brawl are very soulful but the series has become such cancer that I’m afraid I have to agree

The Cathode-Ray Amusement Device, so vidya wouldn't exist.

Attached: CRAD.jpg (800x538, 58.43K)

Either skyward sword (which in turn means botw doesn’t exist either), sticker star, pokemon go or pokemon black and white.

I would not remove any game because games are not the issue. I would remove smartphones.

There was no stopping tiger handhelds user.
The continuum is on their side.

As much as it pains me to say it, far cry 3

New super mario bros

Donkey Kong. I don't hate the game, I just would like to see how much would change without it for Nintendo.

Why?

GTA Online, maybe Rockstar will learn how to make another game

i would delete fnaf as well since that game caused the increase in mental retardation

Wizardry.
I'd like to see what Japan could come up with without being shackled to the JRPG formula forever.

Tough choice between CoD and Oblivion. CoD because it ruined a generation of FPS games and Oblivion because it did the same for RPGs and ruined any chance of a good Morrowind sequel.
Also maybe Assassin’s Creed 3 because I hated the way the series completely changed from the first game and completely forgot about the assassination part.

Whatever the first video game was.

I guess Undertale, Fortnite or Among Us.

Oblivion is the best answer, it's the game that started all DLC cancer.

Meant to say AC 2, not 3.

whatever started the trend of ASSFAGGOTS

EYE Divine Cybermancy had a battle royal mode before arma 3 came out.

Oblivion for me, wonder what skyrim would have been like in that timeline

Seems like a good choice.

undertale

This and google + facebook.

Roblox cause the server admin i like well hang out with keeps asking for pictures of my bedroom and stuff but i don't want to and he's really a big jerk and i hate roblox now

Destiny

Why?
If you don't like how souls games have influenced gaming and this site, delete demon's souls.
Is it because of how much the faster combat influenced sequels after it?
Is it because it's the one exclusive snoys always dangle in front of everyone else?
Both pretty small and insignificant reasons since you could change the whole gaming market with one decision.