You guys broke him, again

You guys broke him, again...

Attached: Screenshot_20220405-015832_Twitter.png (1080x1905, 808.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jph_anderson/status/1510003347415310336
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot the subject, is "git gud" a supportive or offensive phrase?

Literally wh-

Actually, I don't care.

its pathetic that you know who that is, OP
sage

I don't understand why people are so offended by the term "git gud" for the longest time.

Attached: 1649106750198.jpg (700x751, 67.7K)

They hate darwinism and that some people are just better then others.
Their cult is that everyone is equal, nobody owns anything and they are happy

Who?

Who is this fag.

Don’t know who this is, but Souls havw been the go to games for casuals who are too shit to play actually difficult games. They get filtered by anything more complex than roll + mash r1 so they defend Souls games very hard as it is the o ly thing they can feel special for playing.

Videogames present challenge and thus demand competency
Why should I give a shit about your opinion on videogames when you are incompetent
?
>because because you don't have to be a great athlete to be a great coach um I can be a marine biologist even if I'm not a fish so you're just an idiot
Git gud

Noah Gervalis we don't give a shit about your opinion, who the fuck are you.
sage

Idk who this is but in order to have your review taken seriously maybe you should at least have a good grasp of the game's mechanics.

that's bullshit and you know it. it's a bait phrase like 'u mad?'. it's ad hominem in its most distilled form. only morons can't see that or rationalize it otherwise.

Who? Sounds like he needs to git gud though.

says the NPC playing casual dumbed down garbage like souls.

>roll
>mash r1
darwinism
lmao

Because its a shallow excuse to shutdown discussion or weak trolling. From's games have massive problems that they refuse to fix and when people bring them up the fromdrones come out and just use the get gud rhetoric to shut down discussion

Git gud has become a lazy counter argument by fromdrones whenever someone bitches about souls games. They have this weird idea that something being beatable makes it well designed and that only people who can't beat a certain boss or level bitch about it.
While it can still be a valid argument it's become less and less valid with each DaS clone Fromsoft pumps out.

Ironically enough, fromdrones are often the biggest whiners whenever they play soulslikes or other "difficult" games not made by fromsoft because they refuse to adapt and actually learn to play the game.

Watched 10 minutes of his video today and turned it off. I can accept someone being bad and being insanely overleveled, whatever. But he said the Remaster is the best way to play and I clicked off

Buddy you know you're supposed to at least proofread your own writing before you hit "post" right? The fuck is this inane babble?

The guy makes a point literally every 10 minutes in his 5-hour video essay about how much he despises the "git gudders" that are supposedly harassing him.
Even if it isn't a boogeyman, They clearly live rent-free deep in his head that he can't shut the fuck up about them. He seems to be a very XXSAD man if such a simple phrase like git gud could effect him so deeply

Attached: 154151241.png (381x145, 14.48K)

git gud

How do we feel about Hades? Is it a skillful roguelike or disregarded for the godmode to see story?

Do you read it from top to bottom or from bottom to top?
Either way it doesn't make sense

>that last post
hehehe

>filtered by basic english
git gud

>Misgendering Gwyndolin
He’s a guy, did he even play the game?

twitter is a septic tank for diarrhea of the mind, you shouldn't waste precious time on earth wading into it

>see "Noah"
>think of spoony
>laugh

It's offensive to people that genuinely can't "git gud" and demand Souls' game need a dedicated easy mode button.

LITERALLY WHO

What's actually hard then?

Hades is far too easy and far too lacking in content to be worth playing. Dogshit game made by tumblrites who can only manage decent art and passable music, they had no concept of game design.

Also, it's not a "roguelike", fag.

Cry moar, git gud

woah, you are like really tough and smart

>fromdrones
Point dismissed, return with less ad hominem attacks.

I saw the video earlier today and bookmarked it for later because I remember his cod video was alright when I watched it ages ago, is the video just filled with him complaining about the people who say get good? should I not watch it?

no idea who's this fag but he sounds very insecure
imagine getting bothered by some randos on the internet, kek
git gud

Because it's been used more and more often as
>stop criticising [thing I like]
making discussion impossible

a 5 hour long video essay is a red flag for 95% of channels
there is a very small amount of people who can make them good, this guy is not one of them

>"git gud doesn't bother me"
>proceed to write an essay how it doesn't bother him
heh checkmate.

Yet here you are, admitting to watching his videos and seething at them, and so you come to this thread to post your cope. Interesting.

>there is a very small amount of people who can make them good
any recs?

The guy can't git gud if he's conditioned to beating literally every boss with summons so he'll never understand the meaning of the phrase

Git gud has become a lazy counter argument by souls fans whenever someone bitches about souls games. They have this weird idea that something being beatable makes it well designed and that only people who can't beat a certain boss or level bitch about it.
While it can still be a valid argument it's become less and less valid with each DaS clone Fromsoft pumps out.
Ironically enough, souls fans are often the biggest whiners whenever they play soulslikes or other "difficult" games not made by fromsoft because they refuse to adapt and actually learn to play the game.

It's a video about how he played through the whole Dark Souls trilogy by having overleveled player summons do everything for him, out of spite for the people that told him to git gud.

"git gud" itself is steeped in ad hominem

twitter.com/jph_anderson/status/1510003347415310336

Thats it, Fromsoft lost.
Im playing Dragon Dogma (again) while assuming my medicines

Because it doesn't make much sense
People have different level of skill and not everyone "git gud" in the same way
Someone may play DS, find the first boss easy, the tenth hard but beat it in 10 tries by gitting good, while someone else may be even stuck with the first one and "git gud" in 10 tries while being totally walled by the tenth one

The reality about difficulty setting should be that everyone is allowed to "git gud" without it being overly tedious for actually bad player (but still not handling them the easy win)
but I agree that right now no game really does that and the easy mode is usually autowinning the game

matthewmatosis is the only one who's done this well for vidya I think
avoid joseph anderson

Lol this fuckin guy does 8 hour long video essays why does he care what souls fags think

Attached: 1628739639416.jpg (473x679, 103.65K)

The problem isn't the language, it's the argument. It's funny how you somehow ended up filtering yourself due to being a presumptuous moron.

How is it ad hom? It's almost always a response to complaints that explicitly reveal the person making them did not put the effort in to learn their way around a problem in the game, but instead want the game changed to accommodate their laziness.

Did you guys consider that people who reply with "git gud" are probably not interested in having any discussion and just laugh at all the seething?
Also, one of you just presents his projection and assumptions as facts and that is not an argument.

There has been countless times where I've expressed qualms about Souls bosses despite beating them on SL1 on several NG+s and the response is still "git gud" because these troglodytes have no sense of nuance or objectivity, just reverence.

>I c-can't handle you being a meanie to me! S-stop, or else I'll be incapable of having an argument!
Git gud.

Yeah, its just an online trash talk as far as i'm concerned. And its not even that harsh of a language really.

it's literally just another variant of "ganbatte", do your best, keep trying etc.

GET THE FUCK OUT WITH ECELEB CANCER, GO TO FUCKING TW*TTER

Attached: 1500688972527.png (512x700, 68.85K)

i've watched the first hour or so and that was a factor but not the whole thing. personally it's interesting enough so far that i'll watch the rest eventually but i wouldn't say it's a must watch. make your own judgement

Just because shitposters exist doesn't mean the sentiment isn't valid in most cases. This dates back to DaS for most people, which was incredible easy compared to modern entries.