Looks like Marigold is back on the menu, boys!

Looks like Marigold is back on the menu, boys!

Attached: fort, night.jpg (1920x1080, 681.34K)

would be eating good tonight if this season didn't split the playerbase. its just choosing between warzone or ritalin box fights now desu. i whaled pretty hard when i was making bank as a cook so i might cash out and put my money elsewhere

Attached: mewku.jpg (2048x1536, 196.53K)

wat

id get the skin but im probably going to sell my account cause the game just ain't what it used to be

I've played off and on since release, what do you mean by it not being what it used to be?
and you said "this season split the playerbase" as if that's something to even worry about, it still takes milliseconds to find a match for build or no-build modes.

>buildautist seething
many such cases!

I started playing two weeks ago bc no building and I have already spent $ 50 on skins!!

BEST
GAME
EVER

pic is my favourite

Attached: FMwTvTIWYAUi-nX.jpg (1440x1636, 127.29K)

Is no building permanent? I'm not interested in building at all.

yes

seems to be permanent thankfully. building is already back in the game on the default modes, but now they have separate "Zero-Build" modes.

no navel no buy

Attached: oh heck.jpg (196x196, 11.06K)

say hello to my wife

Attached: Hush.jpg (816x853, 77.76K)

tattooed navel?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 142.66K)

my bad i guess i didnt really explain well, when i mean split i meant that it split the type of play, i build but i aint absolutely cracked at it. since the new season all modes with building have are being played by the top brass that will box you in like 2 second and whoop your ass. no build is self explanatory, its just warzone more or less since you cant build anything, without building you just get beamed by someone on a blimp.

and since this new chapter honestly ive had no way to handle arena tryhards that jump into pubs, without the old pump shotgun ive lost any grip i had on winning close quarters fights, like why even push with a pump shotgun anymore when a headshot will crack shield and a bit of health. straight up carry 2 smgs now for close quarters cause it gets the job done faster. i dont know what im really rambling on about at this point but ive just felt like a washed up old man since chapter 3 started.

Attached: 5fa5de6cee62ea6728f42f1c_1_f8e5opc7oUsKsUKbACDTrw.jpg (680x383, 56.7K)

just keep hoping that they bring back LTMs like Ground Game, where everyone can build, but you can only carry like 75 resources iirc.
also carry cow catchers in no-build so you can drop down some cover if you're getting sniped by blimps.

based hush enthusiast

Attached: he cookin.png (573x544, 426.44K)

Dizzie is another good one with visible navel
unfortunately it was a starter pack and I missed out on it :( hope it comes back one day.

Attached: the only good part of chicken wing it.gif (367x541, 2.04M)

cow catchers are cool but a squad with purple augs can destroy it in a few seconds if they got nothing else to worry about. but yea i agree about the LTM's chapter 2 had alot of fun ones that were more than just team rumble. the spies one was cool where you could upgrade your loadout throughout the game. the one thing i liked about the marvel season was the duos tournament where it was just 2v2s with superpowers. or even just in game stuff like the motherbase abductions from C2S7 was a fun way to get some good loot so you're not fighting for your life end game with greens and blues

fortnite has such lame character designs. If the game suddenly disappeared today, would anyone even remember a single character in ten years?

lemme look through my locker i have a billion skins so there might be more than just them

how are riot and epic allowed to make an infinite amount of hot female characters with no one complaining

> if this season didn't split the playerbase
split is better then death.
your post reek of whine. begone knave.

Jonesy is imprinted in my brain harder than any amogus psyop has

also peely and fishsticks are fairly memorable mascots

Attached: DocoU-lX0AE9wtQ.jpg (675x1200, 87.9K)

>better than death
speaking as an outsider who never played the game, i assumed itd be many years before we'd start seeing fortnite's playerbase drain. is there any source to your claim?

there's nothing stand out about him. He looks like an npc from the original far cry, he just looks like a generic 2010s space marine

He was already memorable for being one of the characters used often in memes, plus tie that in with the fact that they basically made him a protagonist and it helps him stand out way more than he already did. Also I don't think there's necessarily anything wrong with having a character with a simple design

Attached: 20210822_033212.jpg (500x500, 37.01K)

starter packs are temporary, that skin will not return

I would remember torin and cry every day

Attached: torin love.png (415x1156, 686.6K)

Attached: 1589917584793.png (1196x624, 144.95K)

good morning based paid content schizo I was worried you would miss this thread.

nah, it's not like BP skins where they've specifically said they wouldn't return. in fact, Rogue Agent has come back as just the skin in the shop, but not the entire pack.

When will powerchord come back?

Attached: 1648657425346.webm (540x680, 2.89M)

which emote is this?

COOM

Attached: 1628406420382.png (875x915, 696.08K)

I hate high heels so much. Why couldnt they've given her some black boots?

When are the Marvel skins coming back?

Marvel and DC re-appeared around January, then St. Valentine's Day had Rogue and Gambit.

Show your collection Yea Forums (I'll show mine in the next post as soon as Fortnite finishes updating)
I think Psylocke is the hottest skin, and I would love Emma Frost.

Attached: 1641352478804.png (816x853, 644.42K)

I want Chun Li when is it coming back ?

>would anyone even remember a single character in ten years
That's a shit take from a retard faggot. Everyone experiences things differently obviously you stupid bitch. Just because you don't value their shit designs doesn't mean someone else won't, whore slut. What's significant to you is most likely insignificant to me. You're fucking delusional if you can even fathom a simple concept, but I guess since you had to ask it's proof of your mental handicap.

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

page 10 bump

Attached: HushPanic.png (682x900, 1.04M)

Why is she scared

she saw Peely's banana

BUMP TIME
Show your collections

Attached: 1639958675742.png (1750x1244, 2.41M)

I just want the Unreal Chill music pack to come back :(

I missed out on Lara Croft :( I just want the OG polygonal tits version but it's a BP reward so I'm out of luck.

Attached: 1623714854285.jpg (1638x2048, 363.41K)

Don't care still not playing fartnite.

Attached: 1636347408980.jpg (1638x2048, 397.15K)

I don't have a whole lot but here ya go.

Attached: 1649165660976.jpg (1660x2043, 477.32K)

Harlowe!

Attached: 1637278935531.jpg (1798x2671, 246.39K)

Zoe has no navel because she's a robot.

robots can have navels, it's just covered by her pants being yanked up so high for some reason.

Is it possible to get stuff for free ?

When is chun li coming back?

well you get quite a few vbucks from the free side of the battle pass each season, especially this one, so yeah.
they also give out free skins rarely, like during Christmas.

Do people actually buy/sell Fortnite accounts?

We need more Cuddle Team Leader Lewds

You just buy. It's not like tf2 buddy there is no making money off this shit.

I gotta get the Robo Geisha one from the current BP.

Yeah as soon as I saw her in the BP I bought her.

Yes

Check fortnitetracker or fortnite.gg daily

>No Fortnite Bimbofication
Whack