HAVE IT WRIT UPON THY MEAGRE GRAVE

HAVE IT WRIT UPON THY MEAGRE GRAVE

Attached: D067E29E-6FE5-4026-933F-75092304DBFB.jpg (1920x1080, 226.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/12hA36cyXwtJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FELLED BY MORGOTT, LAST OF ALL JANNIES

what was his plan? What would he have wanted people to do if nobody started fighting after the shattering? Just sit around and wait for Marika for eternity?

lol

Remembrance of Janny, the Janitor, hewn into the Imageboard.
The power of its namesake can be unlocked by the Finger Reader.
Alternatively, it can be used to gain a great bounty of runes.
Though born one of the kissless virgins, Janny took it upon himself to become the Imageboards protector.
He loved not in return, for he was never loved, but nevertheless, love it he did.

Attached: f0dcbf8a_jannydog.png (35x32, 3.33K)

If he was that strong why didn't he stop you at Stormveil?

More like sneedy grave amirite

Kino VA

why didn't he go full power? why can you also fight him on the way to the capital and he decides to job against you again?

Attached: beeh.jpg (238x192, 14.09K)

Morgott probably used the same illusion trick he used on the battlefield before Leyndell.

Seriously kino. Reminded me of Davy Jones in pirates of the Caribbean

how would I do that if I'll be dead?

MORGOTT DID NOTHING WRONG
Hubris. He thinks you are an unworthy shitter up until you fight him at the throne room where he had to cough up Omen powers.

The "Margit" fights are him astrally projecting to fight you. Same as the Mohg fight in the sewers - it's just an astral projection of himself so people don't cotton onto his real location/plan. That's why he's much weaker in those fights. Though honestly Margit is much harder than Morgott.

Someone else will do it for you, silly

yeah marika obviously had some cut bullshit about inciting the shattering. a lot of it remains in there, she actively encouraged her kids to go out and make something of themselves or else risk being sacrificed, she sent godfrey to his effective demise (probably) knowingly, at some point she had it "revealed" to gideon that tarnished were intended to strive forever for the throne, and probably did the same to morgott through a proxy of some sort, hell she even created a splinter of herself without full godhood and tortured it by tasking it to become a god and then mocking it for not being able to GOMLBIML. she's either a complete cunt or the GEQ and/or Greater Will are up to something far more sinister than anything hinted at in-game.

Idk, I killed real mohg before the faggot phase one mohg In the cathedral and he was still there

All the main shardbearers had god-tier VAs

>hell she even created a splinter of herself without full godhood and tortured it by tasking it to become a god and then mocking it for not being able to GOMLBIML
who

Wait for him to figure out how to open the door and become an elden lord?

read the queen's bedchamber dialogue about radagan

its also very subtly implied that he went to rennala to be reborn into a full god, but she couldn't hack it

What does it mean to be an omen? Why does he just look like a big guy without the horns and shit when you kill him?

I am Malenia, Blade of Miquella, and I have never known defeat.

Yeah, Radahn sure has a god-tier kino voice act, user. Hopefully, Fromsoft will keep hiring him for delivered such an incredible job.

the erdtree is implied to be an attempt by the greater will to suppress the natural life-giving force of this universe - the crucible. its easy to miss this, but features of the omens and a lot of the other darker shit is really just the world's more primordial/less ordered life. in short, the curse of the omen is the crucible getting one past the erdtree every now and again.

a lot of the crucible shit seems to have been cut, a cut item even references a type of crucible - the Flower Crucible - and given the 'c' alliteration, my guess is that at one point these were intended to be the game's covenants.

Well, his va also voiced Varré.

Radagon gave her the rune of rebirth though. . .

Sit around doing nothing until the greater will gives out more orders. Eat the bugs, live in the pod.

ever tried birthing yourself?

I thought he waited for daddy to come home.

user, Renalla's whole "rebirth" thing only became a thing when Radagon fucked off to the Capital and Renalla started mass producing downies.

Dude also voices Fourchenault from ff14s recent expansion, did a great job there too, for different reasons

I’m still playing through my first time so a lot of this is new to me. I had no idea about the crucible...thx.

why on earth do you think this is a counterpoint to anything i wrote? use your brain.
"raddy, take this rune and go become a god"
"fugg me homunculus, me no god, me can't birth self, u gib me dikk"
"figure it out"
"rennala help... wow you're fucking useless i'm leaving"
"back so soon? oh raddy you couldn't even become a god"

the timeline is transparent

SOMEONE MUST DO IT FOR FREE

meh its all from soft bull shit so who really knows, it could all be invalidated by dlc. the crucible stuff is stuff that clearly leaked in from an earlier vision of the overall story imho, its not fleshed out at all.

is it me or fromsoft reused same cutscene?

>use your brain
>AKA
>please believe my interpretation
I can see what makes you think that but I still disagree with you. Radagon and Renalla only married in the first place our of political convenience.

Attached: Elden Ring Screenshot 2022.04.04 - 02.33.28.35.png (1920x1080, 2.9M)

No, use your brain as in don't post tangentially related information as though its a counter-point without need for further explanation. It's an obnoxious way of communicating.

Rennala's marriage to Radagon was not a political marriage, citation desperately needed. Marika brought The Lands Between together before Radagon was in the picture.

This game is so fucking good bros. Is any one else still playing through their first time?

It was not the right of humans to dictate the fate of the world. So he'd let it fall into ruin until the Greater Will brought about a revelation. He's like the blade pope in Xenoblade 2

just an illusion.
he's also constantly fucking with you with all kinds of bosses.
his line "cower in fear of the night" refers to him spawning night cavalry and deathbirds in your face, which only spawn at night obviously

Just killed him on my second try, he was easy

His howls were pretty kino

Lol dumbest fucking thing I’ve read today

it's you

The night cavalry(aka hands of the Fell Omen) do indeed work for Morgott.
>The Night's Cavalry, who now wander the dim roads of night, were once led by the Fell Omen and were deliverers of death for great warriors, knights, and champions.
vocaroo.com/12hA36cyXwtJ

Tough that user pulled that deathbird thing out off his ass.

O Death, become my blade once more.

Attached: 475785689789.png (450x532, 400.07K)

>Though honestly Margit is much harder than Morgott
i don't understand this meme, morgott's moveset is infinitely harder to predict and dodge. he has a lot more delayed bullshit still and more varied and longer combos. margit was easy.

Yeah. If im being honest it's a 7/10. I've actually found it gets better as it goes on but the start was dull.

Just got to the Miquella so expecting to be stuck for some time.

It probably stems from people being new/fresh to the game while fighting Margit, so he's kicking their buts.
You encounter Morgott way later into the game so you're more accustomed to movesets/mechanics. On my 1st playthrough I died more to Margit than Morgott despite the later is a more difficult fight. Funny how that works.

not a fag but Margit is the most handsome, level-headed, and least freak demigod. some horns growing out of his face and having a weird tail isn't all that bad.

whenever she'd attack my corpse the sounds of her swinging would make it sound like she's saying niggala.

i was so overlevelled by the time i got to leyndell i beat him on my second attempt, absolutely melted his health
i'd imagine a lot of people have the same experience considering how you get more used to traversing the non-linear aspect of the game by that stage and thusly getting juiced

i think it might also have to do with how strong your build can be at that point in the game, i only died to margit a few times in my first playthrough but morgott killed me a bunch more times. probably because my build was shit.

Foul shitposter, what is thy business with these threads?

not gay but i would rather fuck an adult version of miquella

his moveset is technically harder but by the time you get to morgott most people are strong enough that it's not hard. you have to explore limgrave and level a good amount before facing margit to make him easy. assuming you don't summon anything. even the jellyfish distracting him makes him infinitely easier.

the vast majority of people who play this game either looked up some hecking epic youtuber build or stumbled upon something very offensively powerful on their own so what tends to happen is that they just tank through his damage using their 11 +8 or whatever flasks while smashing his hp
he's very easy to facetank and bruteforce your way through if you run around and explore everything before finishing the capital

>Sunset found him dying to Margit The Fell™, groaning. Every attempt was worse than the one before, and ended more quickly. By the time the moon came up he was still picking up his 380 lost runes. The more he drank the Flask of Crimson Tears™, the more he got hit, but the more he got hit, the more he drank the Flask of Crimson Tears™, and this waste of flasks sent him back to the Site of Grace™ to try again once more. When he approached the entrance to the boss for the 127th time, he did not know whether he would be strong enough to enter the mist again.

Attached: george rr martin elden ring.jpg (841x1140, 687.84K)

At first I thought this was a meme Vocaroo of Morgott telling me to cum for him.

It's cut content

Miquella is so lucky. I want Mohg to kidnap me and read me bedtime stories with his silky, beautiful voice.

Nah, refighting Margit slightly overleveled and with a bleed weapon, he was still harder than Morgott who I killed on my first try.
Morgott is just much easier, there's many more openings to attack him, and he has very little HP for the point in the game he's at.

lmao

Attached: kek.jpg (750x529, 71.64K)

Mogh is legit chad looking and wears regal clothes while Morgott wears a shitty rag

I fought him with a strength build and found the difference even more ridiculous. his second phase actually gives you the opportunity to attack him without trading or getting lucky with a whiff, unbelievable as it might sound.

Night Cavelry are Morgott's men, but Deathbirds are part of team Godwyn and Briar Knights that also appear at night work for Malenia

you might be right about the hp but he absolutely doesn't have more openings. every single consistent opening is locked behind a 4 hit combo or more, while margit has openings after most 2-3 hits sequences. he also has more delayed bullshit.

miyazaki looks based