My mimic and I just beat her first try

didn't even notice any of her attacks. why is everybody bitching?

Attached: elden-ring-malenia-phase-1-3.jpg (1600x900, 310.77K)

other people actually played the game properly

>i played the game on easy mode and i'm disappointed.
Why do you think we tell people to git gud OP?

My wife's son and I were also wondering the same, OP. Yea Forums is shit at games.

I'm not disappointed, I just beat Malenia. why are you arguing with some made-up phantom in your head?

This. I was playing with my 5 year old daughter, I started crying after beating her first try. I was so excited coming up to this boss.

My daughter saw me crying. She looked me in the eye and told me this:
"In a world full of Will Smiths, be a Zelensky"
I love her so much.

So, uh, what's she taste like?

Attached: Fan-de-Elden-Ring-construye-el-casco-Valkyrie-de-Malenia.jpg (1400x700, 72.54K)

kissing her on the lips tastes like roses with a very slight backdrop of mold

AIDS

rancid blood

She's filtering my greatsword no summon no ash run hard. Dear fucking lord this lady is absurd. We're in some kind of skill arms race with the developers here, this one might be beyond me

You could use a buckler like that no damage level 1 wretch Korean nigga on youtube does

It's no as easy as it looks

I think I'm going to try no summons on my next run and hate the bosses. So much of from's boss design relies on targeting one enemy that I think with this one they've made boss fights you either break the bosses with a summon or the boss breaks you. No in between.

heh... heh heh heh... ha... HA... ha ha... HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>my mimic
you didnt really beat her

I beat her first try :)
why would you cope on Yea Forums?

Souls veterans need to git gud, they suck at elden ring lmao, they cant adapt and keep using the same shit they learned 12 years ago

took me about ten hours to no summon her with a brick hammer

You got fooled by low tier bait.

Some people didn't find mimic tear I guess.

I don't know why you're punishing yourself. I summoned Tiche and together we just pushed her into a wall and kept staggering and knocking her down. Only problem was phase 2 with her buttrape attacks but once you get the timing down it's fine. Take the curved sword and knife girl pill bro, it's not worth losing your hair.

>blood is roting
>skin is dulled gold
Well, guess.

Why did they give Margit her ost in the CNT lol? Makes sense to use it in a trailer I guess, and I get that they put a lot of endgame weapons and spells in the CNT to showcase them, but then they just put their mascot boss's theme song in there as well? Kinda weird imo. Was it supposed to be margit's theme and they just didn't have one ready for Malenia on release so they switched shit around? It's just such a strange, oddly specific thing to do.

Attached: 1649129765758.gif (332x334, 2.52M)

Same, I also beat her first try with an Infinite health and 99999dmg mod idk why all the babies are bitching.

Gut gud this git gud that....i have a wife and a job I love feeling like a badass!!

>Didnt use ash summons
You literally played the game wrongly. That's like playing Sekiro without learning how to parry.

shes literally impossible with a single greatsword.

>Mimic tear/Tiche
>Bloodhound side step
>Rivers of blood
No body should have any problem with this overrate bitch with this set up
>Y-you cheater
It's not cheat if the game make it available for you to use, man.

>level 290 or so
>68 vit
>65 dex
>65 int
>Moonveil
>legendary greatshield talisman to reduce damage, some other damage reducing talisman, poise talisman, one other that I don't remember
>heal on death tear and poise breaking tear in flask
>mimic
Didn't see any clips or webms of her and went in blind, still beat her first try. Kneel.

Attached: 562a9ef59dd7cc24008c451a.jpg (900x675, 108.77K)

You cheated not only the game, but yourself

might as well just respect to use the rivers of blood katana. it looks c00l.

Oh and she took my heal on death tear away as soon as I got through the fog wall so I basically did it while handicapped off the rip too.

Could you survive a waterfowl dance with all that vit and the talisman? If not then it was a waste.

you really beat the game

Attached: 1643996903496.png (321x322, 38.76K)

I was looking forward to getting rivers of blood bc I figured I'd swap to it for my NG+ playthrough but when I eventually got it a couple days ago I didn't really care for it all that much. Maybe the comparison is skewed bc it's unupgraded so I can't really test it objectively but I don't really feel like trying it out. Moonveil's just too good.

Defeat.

I was level 100 with a +10 Blasphemous Blade, +25 Fire Claymore, Red Scorpion Charm, Flame-Shrouding Cracked Tear, and Flame, Grant Me Strength. I literally just spammed the jumping L1 as dual-wielding is very strong.

>The point of From games is to be the underdog and to struggle against overwhelming odds until you claw victory from the hands of defeat
>"I'm going to make the game easier by summoning help and using every advantage I can get my hands on!"

You beat the game, but you did not get the intended experience.

I beat her with the crucible knight greatsword and a greatshield without a summon and she wasn’t all that hard.

That whole fight feels like not a single soul ever playtested it. She pretty much jas a designated "Fuck you, you lose" attack that's borderline impossible to avoid unless you just happen to be on the opposite side of the room.

i can definitely see that being the case. it feels like a lot of things in this game weren't playtested.. even upgrading some of the weapons to 25+. how can they release something that broken.

heaven, with a hint of rot

Attached: 1649099447660.png (2000x1500, 2.24M)

Said philosophy died with Dark Soul, user. ER is a casual cash grab mostly focus on Summon and Bleed because the open world make them shit the bed, they went full retard with each patch as well.

I struggled against the overwhelming odds and clawed my victory from the jaws of defeat by exploring the world and gathering up all the shit I used to kill her. I didn't look up the location of items or watch videos or read descriptions of her boss fight. It was kino taking everything I'd found and ramming it all up her rot infested cunt until she screamed my name in ecstasy

Attached: gigachad (1).jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

The difficulty in the game is extremely variable and will depend on your items, level and playstyle.

Attached: 5786579789.jpg (655x527, 36.32K)

Beating her without summons isn't even that hard.
What you have to do is open cheat engine and activate "invincibility"

based mimic user, fuck these faggots crying over it.

why did he give her regular feet?

it's very easy to avoid if you use the ability that lets you avoid things better.

If by that you mean any playstyle not including summoning, magic or magic-like ashes being an awful experience, then yeah.

Attached: GS.webm (480x270, 2.99M)

Which one would that be?

I don't like the idea of summoning other real players, and I never played online for any of their games, but I do enjoy summoning my mimic and going "GO GET ER BOY!" like I used to do with DD in phantom pain

Attached: 3x (4).gif (112x112, 28.24K)

Bloodhound's Step

>Mimic Tear
>Both of us using cold and bleed greatswords so we can thrust into her at the same time from both sides
>Spam jump attacks and kill her easily
Yeah she fucking sucks. Nice fucking anime attack you dumb bitch, I almost wish Wolf was here so he could embarrass you.

Attached: 1423075685207.gif (510x662, 232.04K)

What's that spinning kick she does from? That's lady butterfly's attack right? Or am I thinking of something else?

>crouch r1
you didn't beat her

Based

Mouldy spoiled fruit

What's the deal with crouch attacks? Is it a way to dodge enemy attacks while getting off your own?

Nah that’s a roll R1, totally different thing

>my mimic and I
*Your mimic beat her.

This bitch flinches from fucking roll attacks?

yea for sure, when i got to her this was the same i was thinking they where trying to make her lady butterfly like for sure.

I had a more stressful time getting through the area outside her arena, the backyard with the soldiers and knights, without any flasks than I did in her fight. And there's no fucking reward for clearing them out either just a bunch of fucking lilies. That random ass house in leyndell had more of miquella's lilies growing on the bushes outside its windows than the fucking garden outside the haligtree roots.

And why was she such a useless cunt anyway? Literally just sperged a massive chunk of the continent into relentless suffering while she was supposed to be trying to win a war for her BENEVOLENT brother, and then once he got kidnapped somehow by a literal fag pedo, she just sat there moping going "I'm sure my literal child brother will find a way back to me from wherever tf he may be stuck bc he's just so smart, I'll just sit here all sad n shiet"

Attached: Ewl4M62WUAECZhb.png (512x422, 220.6K)

She's just someone's donut steel mary sue tumblr OC
>Wanked in every single mention, of which there are multitudes all over the game world, even though realistically she is supposed to be seen as worse than hitler for covering entire regions with eldritch HIV
>Overtuned to absurd level and given unique mechanics no other boss has as well as sure kill moves that require extremely non-intuitive methods to dodge
>Doesn't die when player fucks her up
>Has extremely poor writing (analyzing what you see of her only lets you conclude that she is outright mentally retarded) because this happens with tumblr OCs
Seriously this shit is glaring if you are at least somewhat familiar with cases of writer wanking self-insert character. More so next to all other shardbearers none of whom suffer described issues.

NTA That's true. Her "flaw" was that she forgot her pride over being the greatest warrior EVAAARRRR in order to nuke countless lives with space flower aids.

he wouldnt have got her if he crouch r1'd. thats a roll attack.

footfags can't help but put their fetish into everything