Made in Abyss

>Customizable loli
>Blood confirmed
>Vomit confirmed

Kino is back in the menu boys.

Attached: 1643586581536.webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

Did they remove the shit and piss meters?
I didn't see them in the trailer

Yeah in one of the newer pre-release images, it was pretty obvious they removed the piss and shit meters.

Why would a game have those that wasn't a h-game?

>he doesn't know

Attached: MIA-02.jpg (1920x1080, 555.33K)

>Customizable loli
Stopped reading right there, take my money!

Attached: sob.png (512x512, 30.3K)

gross but it's less traumatic in a video game somehow

Pedophile franchise

why would someone who loves children be invested in a franchise that involves child torture and abuse?

I forgot Etrian Odyssey: The Manga: The Game was being made. Neat.

Etrian Oddysey has based Mengelian antagonists?

Attached: 1612674756138.png (902x689, 512.25K)

This is my daughter, say something nice to her!

Attached: Prushka.png (1576x861, 610.43K)

Yo are there actual scat and pee references in the manga?

yes

Attached: GALOTG.jpg (362x371, 70.63K)

the fuck is this kusoge

Where is the piss meter?

>this sure is a weird toilet...

The Ship
it provided more opportunities for the killer to off their targets when they had to go to the toilet

Are you really black or do you just pick up that kind of typing from twitter?

This looks appalling visually

It's just going to be low budget shovelware, you should never get exicted for licensed anime games.

Attached: D3cGs3FXkAA6cWn-1.png (303x303, 66.29K)

kink for pedophiles

I'm a ESL

uhhh user I have bad news for you...

well not this pedophile
I only like wholesome stuff

I hope the toilet stuff will be in the game or someone mods in it. It's an important gameplay element.

Attached: 283.jpg (680x964, 133.4K)

that won't even be in the anime

This is just loli hentai lmao

I love this manga.

Attached: 1635014510313.jpg (1860x2637, 1.39M)

Why does it look like a 2006 game visually? Is this a remaster of a really old game or something?

This.
Wrong, to whatever you were gonna say. Real loli lovers never want them to get hurt. People into torture and gore are a whole different category.

Jesus... With those shit graphics the gore and puke looks even more vile.
Say what you want but the art direction here looks souless.

Attached: 800px-DP142.png (800x450, 281.11K)

Has any anime game EVER gotten high quality, triple AAA treatment? Dragonball Fighter Z is all I can think of, and there's a hundred other Dragonball games that probably didn't.

Persona 5

Pity is, this game (and many others) doesn't need AAA treatment. It needs a giving-a-fuck treatment.

nigga they put the elevator poop scene in the S2 trailer, the sentient toilet is definitely getting in

>Is not a grid based dungeon crawler
Pointless. I wanted to walk every single square expecting RNG deaths and fighting OP monsters. This shit is just really mediocre open world rpg with blood, vomit and lolis

there's a world of difference between off-screen defecation, a natural human process, of which the anime has covered multiple times (piss and vomit and boners), and an organism that tongue fucks a little girl's ass clean. if they keep that in, I'm gonna le gasp for real.

Anime is one of Japan's biggest cultural things. Why do they not put any effort into the anime based games for even the biggest franchises? What about honor?

Games based on existing anime or manga are always shit regardless of how good the source material is.
The only exception is heritage to the future

worldwide, yeah. domestically, it's still just fucking cartoons. manga get more respect.

So it's dark souls meets rugrats? I've heard about made in abyss but I dunno what the anime is about. Is it just kids go on an adventure but "dude death blood!" Cause thats what it sounds like to me.

it's rugrats meets etrian odyssey

>get the ip for one of the most beautiful anime ip's
>make a ps2 game

it's dark souls x studio ghibli
miyazaki x miyazaki

Attached: 1stlayer.png (1280x720, 885.55K)

god pikachu is so fucking hot

AAA? By what standards? GTA trilogy definitive edition battlefield 2042? Plenty, there's a ton of unfinished and rushed garbage. By the japanese standards? Sailor moon got a top tier fighting game, a good enough beat'm'up and a great JRPG back in the day during for the Super Famicom. Astro Boy got an amazing GBA game. I'm sure Doraemon has a couple of great games. Captain Tsubasa got an entire series of games for the Famicom, and they are good given they are NES games. Naruto games range from mediocre to really good and many of them got decent marketing. And I'm sure Kid Muscle also got decent games at its peak

PS2 games are based though.

Meh they run alright.

>most beautiful
you sound like a tranny

Attached: newest manga panel and she has a point.png (680x421, 17.71K)

Wait, what?

Friendly reminder that even Prushka herself didn't see anything wrong with what bondrewd did and still loves her adopted father as confirmed by Rikos conversation with her in the newest chapter.

Attached: bondrewd22.jpg (1080x804, 94.77K)

pedophile thread

holy shit

pedophile board

*grabs you by the throat* get the fuck out!?

/l/ was deleted over 15 years ago pedophile

>Sailor moon got a top tier fighting game
Are you talking about the kusoge on the SNES?

>horse meter
Hold on...

>manga
user the anime features it in full length

Episodes?

Speaking of Papa is he in the game?

Attached: 1610999817849.png (214x307, 87.05K)

Moot knew there was no point in containing the cunny. It's beauty needed to be free, to spill into every board and touch the heart of every user there is. Let go of your hate, embrace it.

I don't remember. It's a recurring theme that they piss themselves or talk about pissing themselves.

there is no final boss more fitting. but it will end with the player character getting lunchbox'd

Attached: !.webm (720x1232, 2.76M)

I would really enjoy this anime/manga more, if it wasn't such an obvious pedo bait.
Just do something in the same setting without all the pedo and fetish shit and you have literally one of the greatest things ever made

Attached: The-Moomins-Moomintroll-Moominsummer-Madness-Tove-Jansson-3.jpg (1500x1000, 164.02K)

fuck you I find this shit gross and that's exactly what's so captivating about it, actual perfect mix.

Wanting to remove the erotic loli/shota elements shows you don't understand the series at all.