Tell us your dream game, user

Attached: image_2022-04-05_092347.png (564x319, 247.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GgxcvmkPD-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A souls game but in an open world. The character can jump and even use a mount!
Maybe with the story being written by a world class fantasy writer.

One can dream though.

EVE Online but with Elite Dangerous gameplay

Koikatsu but with an MDickie design where the girls rape you and other girls (naturally you can do the raping yourself) and with combat. Just imagine building your dream waifu and trying to talk to her ingame only for some psycho delinquent bitch to charge in, choke the shit out of her, body slam you, suck your dick, and then ask if you want to study with her.

Tf2 but without bots and compniggers.

City sim / Age of Empires but you're a white imperialist building a colony in Africa.

Attached: 1640039264661.jpg (397x402, 68.51K)

a chao garden game done in the style of animal crossing

It doesn't have blacks

Attached: patrick_sneering.jpg (106x135, 5.82K)

Star Citizen but finished.
Barring that, Skyrim in Space / Starfield but good.

Kek I entered the thread to post this, glad I was not the only one who saw that

Nice catch, user.

Attached: Wheeze-min.gif (680x381, 1.3M)

VR game were I can fuck a 3D model of the dragon from cloud meadow in 4K while milking myself with the Gala bad dragon flashlight

Attached: IMG_20220405_085135.jpg (411x524, 32.47K)

Me fucking your mom

I'd play it.

vr sex games will continue to suck until people figure out how to add responsiveness to your actions. if I push my fist into someone anus I should feel pressure around my arm, not have it dangle in the air like I just threw a bowling ball in wii sports

You could say VR games will continue to suck until they can suck

Mount&Blade but there is no overworld map. And expand the simulation so you and the NPCs can do more
>build buildings
>make farms
>make towns, castles, villages
>mines are places

Maybe something that combines the character interactions and action RPG elements of something like Mass Effect, and the expansive fantastical horror and exploration of a setting like Sunless Sea.

Have a hub city where things are fairly normal. Recruiting and spending time with your crew, buying a ship, taking on jobs, etc. But then you set out to sea and find new land. Exploring islands on foot to uncover new settlements, or undiscovered horrors with branching paths of how to deal with them.

So, basically Sunless Sea, but in a more direct and character driven format than just reading textboxes and navigating a top-down ocean map.

Attached: sunless.jpg (1920x1289, 483.59K)

monster hunter 4u on a proper console with better maps, nerfed mounting, more 3rd gen mons ans less 1st gen mons

youtube.com/watch?v=GgxcvmkPD-I as an rts game

Something like Wildermyth did, with emergent storytelling that shapes how your characters and party dynamic can turn out based on luck, player choice, and random events.

But on a higher-budget scale that allows even more branching scenarios, and a more complex and varied battle system.

Attached: Alec_Adams.jpg (1165x900, 100.15K)

Attached: Huzzah.jpg (1280x720, 111.8K)

Dark Souls but open world.

I feel like combining the best element of every Supergiant title would come close to my perfect game. Hades' combat, Transistor's art design, Bastion's vocal music, and Pyre's character interactions and story elements that tie into how you play.

Attached: Jodariel.jpg (455x411, 63.9K)

Cyberpunk 2077 but deus ex

Something like VTMB but with good combat, less bugs, and a second half that didn't feel like it ran out of time and money.

Attached: vtmb_bloodlines_jeanette.jpg (900x1165, 83.92K)

Lore faithful, hard as fuck, single,coop and multiplayer made in abyss

Persona but in Harry Potter setting

> STALKER but in the Command & Conquer universe
> The Witcher 3 but in the Warcraft universe
> Operation Racccoon City but good
> Fate Grand Order single-player WRPG but not open world, more like Knights of the Old Republic I dunno

Attached: index.jpg (1536x864, 1.16M)

>Age of Empires but you're a white imperialist building a colony in Africa.
You can literally do that in AoE3.

An F-zero game but with the aesthetic of Redline

post-apocalyptic submarine dogfighting

mount and blade warband but warhammer 40k. Specifically playing as the green tide ofc

honestly the Underrail DLC gets pretty close... it's jetskis though

a not woke western aaa game that isn’t open world and has cool white male characters and sexualized female characters

I really liked how Ryukishiki played with Fiction vs Reality in Umineko but the VN is bloated dogshit so I've been wanting to make a proper game (video game, not vn) that tackles that in the same in-depth manner he did. I know metashit already exists but none of it has gone deep enough or done it in a similar way to Umineko

Hades' combat is just serviceable and the best parts about it are the character interactions

Horror survival game where you play as a henchman against super spy/action hero. Set in something like the Last Action Hero.

You're armed with a gun that misses every time you fire at the hero.

Black Flag: Vampire Coast edition
Sekiro meets For Honor
Carnal Instinct but complete
Daggerfall but Morrowind detail and RPG with Skyrim/Oblivion gameplay

elden ring

A Yugioh JRPG similar to Dragon Quest. Duelist of the Rose was pretty neat. I'd like to see it expanded upon. It seems like it'd be easy money and be popular enough considering that Yugioh monsters were based off classic JRPG style monsters in the first place. You got all the characters, monsters, settings, and even story beats there. Seems like a no brainer. If only Konami weren't in charge.

Attached: NeedleWorm-LCYW-EN-UR-1E.png (300x439, 259.85K)

Haptic feedback is getting continuous integration.

Isn't Aquanox just that?
Haven't played it.

Can you fucking losers think about ANYTHING else?

Sex but you can feel it

What I really want is a Troika Shadownrun game but made with way more money and competent gameplay.

First person cyberpunk rpg with a focus on immersive sim design and cyberware customization.
VR space sim with a cockpit that scales to the size of your play area and has lots of systems to interact with onboard.
And also not shit (applies to both).

I agree. It's not the same if I can't feel them.

Free space exploration game that is also Monster Hunter that also lets you collect alien pets and raise them with a complex system of rarities and colours for the collectable aliens and also has great music and fun dialogue with other alien races that are creative and interesting and also lets you customise your ship and make it look cool on the inside and outside.

Spore but good

A realistic VR game thats 1:1 exact replication of our world, but I spawn in a good spot, upper middleclass parents and in Germany.

Open world dragonriding RPG

Attached: dragon-rider-header-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 74.33K)

fantasy-medieval GTA/Just Cause with wizards

I want some kind of RPG/Action-Adventure game based on the Silmarilion.
Myabe around the beggining of the First Age before the fall of the original Minas Tirith so you can visit every cool place in the North of Middle Earth.
A setting based on pre-War of the Ring or post-War of the Ring in the West of Middle-Earth would also be welcomed.
There was a very small chance of it ever happened but Tolkien's work is now pozzed to oblivion so I don't care anymore.

Attached: caida-gondolin.jpg (1200x615, 174.08K)

2D Metroidvania
Combat inspired by Platinum
Graphics and art inspired by Vanillaware
OST by Yasunori Mitsuda and ACE+

I'm going to start by saying I know mentioning Elden Ring here is dumb and cliche. But it was a game that I think had the potential to offer so much, and if I remove my criticism about the re-use of so many areas and limited enemy variety and massive letdown as far as boss challenges and lack of real, big secrets and treasures and things to find out in the open world, I think underneath there is a core of something great.

I'm also going to say that I dislike The Witcher 3. I think the story is ass, and I think the gameplay is worse, but I think underneath it there were hints of a game that COULD HAVE BEEN. A game where thinks like a bestiary and a real crafting recipe book, brewing and creating potions and items and preparing your tools carefully based on the information you know (or don't know yet) about the monsters and enemies you'll be hunting down. A game that not only rewards, but requires both careful preparation and specific, precise execution of the game systems offered.

So to answer, I think my ideal game would be some sort of hypothetical fusion of not Elden Ring and The Witcher 3, but rather the games both of those had kind of wanted to be. I want a game where one quest takes all day to complete, where I have to strain myself to think about what to do and how to proceed, and then fight to overcome the challenge in the way once I do. I want a game that is big, but slow, more the pace of Morrowind than Skyrim.

Probably with less political drama though, I really hate that stuff.

>good spot
>Germany

Lovecraft exploration game

.hack GU as a real mmorpg

Like (Pre-world) Monster Hunter but with some 3D Zelda (Pre-botw) elements. Made and directed by me.

Battle Realms 2 and SWAT 5.
Simple as

The worldbuilding for Sword Art Online/Log Horizon/.hack (the death game, not literally those games unless that would get me funding)
>action game
>(you)r character is a fightfag
>game is all about the ingame worldbuilding (NPC quests, dungeons, secrets) as well as "player" drama (murders, mercenary work, interpersonal drama)
>main villains are
>>leader of player organized crime
>>game director
>>player serial killer
>>AI designed to bust up large guilds in order to make the journey to the end of the game more difficult

Oh also;

I'm currently running a pirate-y Pathfinder/D&D campaign, and I built it around starting from nothing and working your way up by any means you deem necessary, to acquire things like a basic ship, maybe a crew, definitely some money, etc. in order to build your wealth, reputation, and power. And that is also something I want. I love sailing around in Sea of Thieves, I love fighting with the ship. I'd love to do that, but with more to it, more roleplay stuff.

You know how Star Citizen is proposing to make a game where you are just one person, and if you have a big ship you need it crewed with other real people? And building their giant space universe to fit that kind of gameplay is taking a billion years? I'd love to do exactly that, but with pirates/Age of Sail type stuff. Not starships, but you as an individual can work as a crew on another person's ship, or acquire your own through any means you can, make money and do things like stealing, fighting, trading, etc. to get more wealth and hire more people or convince them to work for you, etc.

Feasible? Definitely not. But I think it'd be a fucking amazing online game.

The SAO games are actually really good.
I just want more of those but instead of being mediocre they are actually really good.

>Yea Forums makes a game

Attached: 31B76609-9C38-4432-98FF-64777C8836EF.jpg (250x250, 9.12K)