You CANNOT debate this

You CANNOT debate this.

Attached: secondary.png (1064x556, 383.04K)

>he doesnt wanna play minish cap
Post your address right now so i can knock some sense into you

>Wind waker at the top
Opinion discarded.

why would you love WW and want to play TP/SS but not want to play OoT so you get the full context

put them all in don't want to play

wind waker is the worst zelda game.

Wind waker is unfinished garbage for babies. You have no value as a human being.

Is windwalker really that good? I never got to play it or skyward sword

Oot aged like piss.

Fuck i forgot to add links awakening hd to A.

Abysmal taste
Wind Waker is a huge fag filter but Minish Cap is the best Zelda by far

>zelda
who the fuck cares about this kiddy shit when Soulsborne exist LOL

play the remaster

Why the fuck aren't TP and WW HD on switch yet how fucking hard is it to put out some more Wii-U ports?

Here's that attention you ordered.

Well I tried. I definitely have a bias towards 2D Zelda rather than 3D.

Attached: Zelda ranking.png (683x576, 532.33K)

you've only played 4 games so i guess you're correct, of those 4 games that's an accurate assessment

>most of the list is not even been played

OP faggot

Yes I can because Skyward Sword is shit! Replace it with OoT

Is Age od of Calamity really better than Hyrule Warriors?

Yes I can

Attached: a6b218fb9df9e794fc075ab61583305c.png (671x406, 309.16K)

Unlocking shit in Hyrule Warriors: DE is like grinding your balls underneath your car. It's genuinely painful to get the content and it's absurdly boring to do. But the amount of content and fanservice is pretty fucking awesome.

Like I wouldn't say necessarily get one over the other, because they offer a different experience. I think AoC is slightly better because of the Rune mechanics, more well thought-out map design and an easier completion log. Seriously it's no joke when I say it's like 500 hours to unlock everything in DE. Worth your buck for sure, but you'll give up after 150 hours minimum.

Attached: 1478569966470.gif (274x249, 214.34K)

>based
Link Between Worlds is phenomenal.
>stinky
Zelda II is stuff made for MEN. LET YOUR THUMBS BLEED MY FRIEND.

Attached: 1462073170536.gif (500x367, 979.96K)

>Zelda II is stuff made for MEN. LET YOUR THUMBS BLEED MY FRIEND.
It isn't the combat, it's just everything else.

I don't hate any of the C or D tier games.

Attached: zelda list.png (1075x558, 398.04K)

Thanks fren

Like I'm really gonna waste my time debating what vidya are in your fucking backlog, and other retarded shit like you not wanting to play some great games. Wtf even is this? Just kys.

I mean, even making comment about it is a waste of time. Just wasted time saying you aren't gonna waste your time.

Attached: 1589149229669.png (494x700, 398.27K)

Cope oot shitter

Disgusting list, but you knew that already.

Attached: 1636312447191.gif (500x296, 465.62K)

Never had any nostalgia for this series and all of these games were played through emulation. LttP is easily the best one I've played. MM and OoT are obviously great too but there were some things that end up being rather tedious in the later aspects of those games. OG Zelda is too cryptic and I much prefer Zelda 2 over it, but Zelda 2's problem compared to other games on this list is that it isn't the best game on the platform (not even close in fact), while I can certainly make that case for LttP or OoT/MM.

I think I would've ended up hating Breath of the wild if I had played it on a proper switch as I've heard it suffers from frame rate issues. And for TP and GBC games, it has been a while since I played them but I certainly do remember liking them, especially TP after the whole 8.8 meme this shitty board used to rave about for years.

Finna play Wind Waker later this year as I've been going through GC library through emulation. Don't think I will bother with the other games.

Attached: 1642869373833.png (361x325, 134.23K)

I have never played a zelda game.

Congrats

Attached: 1638045418240.png (725x467, 277.4K)

Literally no one asked.
But thanks for sharing.

Attached: 1499568258794.png (547x609, 119.33K)

I think a dungeon series ranking would be more interesting (obviously not including shrines from BOTW except maybe your 3 favorites or something)

Attached: my-image (62).png (1075x465, 250.2K)

If Wind Waker is at the top, your entire list can be discarded. It doesn't matter if you think it's charming, like the art style, or sailing. The game is blatantly unfinished and the final third is absolutely garbage in terms of structure and dungeons.

Attached: Fuck yourself.png (901x921, 1.9M)

Link between worlds is kino user. Make some time to play.

>Doesn't want to play Phantom Hourglass
Fuck you man, give that game a chance

Zelda 2 is the best zelda and I am SICK AND TIRED of you contrarian's denying my favorite game the recognition it deserves.

>i dont want to play several of the greatest games ever made
Okay retard.

I only played ocarina of time and majoras mask.

The Oracle games are better than this. Honestly none of them should be below C either, and only Skyward Sword goes there.

Hey man. It's cool that you like the game that much. I don't, but I won't say it is bad.

Attached: sadfdf.png (185x178, 3.38K)

>n64 zeldas in trash tier
based and red pilled

But wait, there's only 4 rated games, and all of them are superb taste. Go play Link's Awakening DX, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Twilight Princess and the Oracles games immediately. Save Skyward near the end, since it blows.

its great with a randomizer

I found the oracle games REALLY gimmicky and weird. They didn't mesh with the style of what I expected form a 2D zelda game. And the game purposefully diverting you being able to go from dungeon to dungeon is irritating. Instead you have to do some silly dance for a race of cloak people.

Come on, it has quite possibly the shittiest final dungeon in the entire series. A strip of Hyrule "Field" followed by a lazy boss rush, a series of rooms where you fight Phantom Ganon over and over to make a glorified arrow appear on the ground to point you to the next door, and an extremely short staircase leading up to the final two battles. Don't get me started on Puppet Ganon having a phase easier than the existing boss it copies and the second phase being unable to hurt you unless you deliberately don't move.

Attached: tink.png (300x300, 90.66K)

I would snap the necks and invert the kneecaps of Shit Waker babbies with my bare hands and then come back for seconds. God I fucking despise GC fetuses and their god awful fucking taste, it's bad enough when you like something that has Nintendofags attached to it at all but GC kiddies are the lowest form of life on this planet.

Attached: 1567792028795.jpg (1020x748, 65.93K)

A link between worlds is better than breath of the Wild.

>Come on, it has quite possibly the shittiest final dungeon in the entire series.
Nope.

Attached: 1545352712866.jpg (1024x576, 207.45K)

Yes. The Ganondorf fight doesn't negate the boring slog before it.

And while we're talking about what's wrong with Wind Waker
>that weak attempt at making Ganondorf sympathetic by having him go "muh people, muh desert"
The Gerudo weren't forbidden from approaching the kingdom. They weren't forced to live there.

Attached: 2015-03-31-02-05-44.png (800x470, 480.87K)

don't talk about yourself like that, user

Attached: 1582233244056.jpg (850x1235, 411.41K)

>Yes.
No.

Attached: 6547a8dce7312ca313a175b14f2aed59.png (578x629, 964.56K)

>you cannot debate this
>makes a thread so people can debate

Attached: 1649147963253.jpg (736x736, 157.1K)

Nigger, the oracle games are the best zelda games, hands down.

Link to the Past is objectively fucking rubbish

Yes. Also Toon Zelda a shit.

Attached: 6bb1751e1fb923e6dba929fb88f22684.jpg (1600x900, 312.72K)

Cool story, you dickless, cum guzzling tranny faggot. No one gives a shit about your retarded opinion, just like no one gives a shit about your worthless,pitiful existence, you inbred subhuman monstrosity.

If OoT isn't at LEAST A tier, you are a contrarian and a Redditor

You also have a bias for autogynephilia, you disgusting tranny abomination.

This is literally perfect except I’d have the original Zelda in A

>Yes.
No.
>Toon Zelda a shit.
Tetra is better for sure.

Attached: 1509763129753.png (167x164, 50.85K)

Attached: tetra.jpg (596x598, 140.84K)

The point of a public image board is to post and reply to each other, that includes calling out literal (re: the definition of literal) subhuman retards when they post.