buy a banner ad

>review of an actually trendy game

he sold out.

The worst one so far.

>reviewing a game that's not extremely janky and/or 15 years old minimum
he sold out

Stop shilling your video Sseth

NEW MIGHT AND MAGIC REVIEW WHEN AAAA

I want royalties for having my character featured for 0.5 seconds in your video seeth you fat fuck.

I love seeing my joke being told back to me. Just as funny as when i made it.

Attached: 1596186755344.gif (517x469, 147.14K)

Moreover this time the video is literally all regurgitated Yea Forums memes. Like he didn't even do a single original segment. Seems rushed.

Damn. Another niche game community ruined by the flood of eceleb followers.

>niche game community

I mean, just check out how many copies soulsborne games and Elden Ring have. Can hardly qualify them as niche since it's also asked in Jeopardy

>Niche
Shut up dumbass nigger

I know you stole that joke from me

Do people actually enjoy this?

50 iq

kek, you guys are dumbasses

It was a very low effort video. Also the contempt for his community is showing more and more.

>the contempt for his community is showing more and more
what? just because he was told to git gud?

>Also the contempt for his community is showing more and more.
I know watching his videos makes me a worse person.
"His community" gets what it fucking deserves

I mean sseth's contempt for his own community is showing. Excuse my ESL brain.

Disappointing

Attached: 1640339793338.gif (240x160, 673.57K)

Remember Seth kneeled to a bunch of tankies.

Read the description. It was meant to be an April fools joke.

so, this guy just posts a bunch of shit people already joked about in Yea Forums threads and calls it a video?

Our secret little club cannot just stand by and watch... We are legion...

Literally never heard of this guy till today, he sounds like Ambiguous Amphibian. Is he actually black or is that some weird larp?

>april fools joke review
>magnitudes less funny than his other reviews
is the joke supposed to be the video's existence?

Its a dumb thing he did as a joke and it kind of just stuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=pjTZoKj3gEE

I had to stop the video holy shit he speaks like a retard

at least its still watchable unlike avgn

>still filtered by Lobotomy Corp

You mean the thing with the CoQ devs?
Didn't he just shit up their discord?

>reviews on steam page isn't unfunny autists pushing their way up into upvoting "Hey hey people" because it's an actual popular game
Get fucked, knew your discord were lightweights that could only do that to literalwho games

>entire channel and personality built on Yea Forums humour for normalfags
Honestly I can't blame him, he's probably set for life with this shit too.

Attached: 1648167709464.webm (960x540, 2.83M)

worse. jewish.

Okay, this one was literally only stolen Yea Forums jokes. People exaggerated how much he borrows from Yea Forums in his other videos but this one I knew every joke before he was going to say it.

>the video is literally all regurgitated Yea Forums memes.
This is all his videos though and I don't see what anyone likes about this fraud

>Seth tries to review the game
>Asks the devs some questions
>They call him fascist
>He reviews the game anyways wich means a surge in sales for the game
For a man with a PhD he's not that bright.

Attached: He.gif (296x160, 1.29M)

nostalgia and autistic takes

The autistic devs on discord started screeching that they don't want "fascists" playing their game and told him to stop making the video, it's why he posted it.

but 90% of his videos are of games that no one on Yea Forums has ever played

He's not, he's a slav, he shows his arm in the Stalker video, he just thinks those mercs look funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=SjugsyOKNvg

he's jewish

He stole that slut character from the fashion threads OP lmao

Partly true but that's because Yea Forums nowadays is full of zoomers who barely play games and just want to gossip about literally who's on twitter.

>Wow this people sure hate me
>I know, let me upload a video that makes them a lot of money and makes their videogame more popular
Like I said, not very bright.

Attached: Castle doubtful.gif (350x197, 1.6M)

......is the guy trying to be funny? is the joke that he's not actually funny?

Attached: 1619253346087.gif (250x188, 828.49K)

yea its pretty clear you aren't bright

You do know he too makes money from the videos right?
His patreon is set to get him money per video.

That's the point. Not many people cater to Yea Forums humor.

No, it's a guy who makes a living out of Yea Forums's humor, is just Yea Forums, when seeing other people actually pronounce the shit you post and think, you realize you aren't actually funny.

Even more these days when Yea Forums is not even trying to be funny and is just outright schizos and turbo-autists seeking to turn this place into social media.

So?
Could have made a video about any other game.

His excuse was he could not make a video about it fun

Are you suggesting he should have listened to them? Weren't you saying that he kneeled to them?

Some of his games are more recent and have literally never been discussed on Yea Forums thoroughly. The "Sseth steals al his ideas from Yea Forums" thing isn't even true. You're giving yourself too much credit. This is the only time it's ever been super noticeable.

I'm saying that when someone hates you, the least you can do is stay neutral to their attitude, instead of making them some money and fame.

I fucking hate his faggot "we are 4channers kek, do you guys browse Yea Forums too? i bet you dont we are based" zoomer fans. Retarded fags who really think they are special and hilarious for using Yea Forums terms or memes outside of Yea Forums. It's just so painfully cringeworthy.
It's not even a matter of gatekeeping, but it's so pathetic.

He also makes a lot of money of it while you stay home unemployed and lonely.

And it's obvious those people don't care about money, which is why they begged him not to make it.

>is just Yea Forums, when seeing other people actually pronounce the shit you post and think, you realize you aren't actually funny.
i haven't realized until now how much Yea Forums twisted my sense of humour

Attached: 1645728728703.png (514x352, 30.02K)

yes? and thats why its IS true. Starsector and SS13 was maybe the one two I saw talked about here that he reviewed.

I WISH people wanted to talk about pharoh and ZEUS city builders fuck.

But he isn't, he talks about videogames, if he represented Yea Forums every single video would be some bullshit self-help book-tier crap about muh society and videos titled "YOU WOULDN'T GUESS WHAT HAPPENED ON TWITTER THIS WEEK".

the game is still fun and its funnier this way. it also makes it obvious who the bad guys are.

I said his fans, not him.

But that's the same with the fans.
At least they talk about videogames.
Modern Yea Forums, hell, modern Yea Forums as a whole doesn't give one fuck about the subject of any board, the entire website is dedicated to gossiping the latest epic as fuck happenings on Reddit and Twitter.
It's become the complete opposite of what it was 10 years ago.

>he talks about videogames,
>says obvious shit while bombarding you with shitty cuts, zooms and oe Yea Forums memes
Retard

He cheesed and even hacked his way through the whole game, this guy is a literal joke

How dare they joke around while talking about vidya! Literally shaking right now.

I appreciated him shitting on Guts cosplayers.

Attached: 1625118155846.png (281x217, 117.1K)

Yes, the review is supposed to be a joke, the description literally says it was meant to go up April 1st.

He said it goes on all field at the end, clearly trying to reference sage, and stole a whole bunch of OC from this board too

>haha i use greentext ain't i so cool unlike you normies?

Attached: niggeronnigger.jpg (1080x1476, 447K)

Your dad didn't appreciate you however.

Dwarf Fortress was pretty blatantly stolen stories, but on the other hand stealing Dwarf Fortress stories is a "who gives a shit" crime.

Hey, hopefully the next devs he contacts will shit on his bed and call him a pedophile so he can make them rich.

If you don't think he's funny then why do you come here? Literally just Yea Forums but in a video

As opposed to what?
>"guys what are some games where _________"
>insert twitter/reddit screencap

The only times Yea Forums still talks about videogames is when schizos start seething about whatever game that this place insisted would flop and didn't, like RDR2 or Doom Eternal.

Hey, that's a low blow.

why do you care so much

So what should the cool kids do? I like 4channel memes, if you don't - why are you even here?

I'll be honest I've done that before. It's not even something I'm consciously doing to reference Yea Forums. It's just a force of habit at this point. I try not to.

Sseth you here?

>2012 election tourist
Yikes. But you know if you actually browsed other boards you'd find yourself wrong.

>stole
He right-clicked and saved it. You've stolen it just as much as he did. He made no mention of making any of the memes himself. Hell, some stuff you'd have to genuinely be stupid to think he made himself.

Attached: 1636149492112.png (462x504, 232.06K)

>4channel memes outside 4channel

I don't.
But if he shills a thread in Yea Forums I must remind other he keeneled to tankies.

How autistic are you guys? It's an april fools video that was uploaded late

I don't remember profiting from Yea Forums OC before

they told him not to do something and he still did it. that counts as kneeling to you?