"OH, THERE AIN'T NO REST FOR THE WICKED

"OH, THERE AIN'T NO REST FOR THE WICKED
MONEY DON'T GROW ON TREES
I GOT BILLS TO PAY
I GOT MOUTHS TO FEED
THERE AIN'T NOTHING IN THIS WORLD FOR FREE

youtube.com/watch?v=e2Z0sON2UPc

Attached: 1646924203524.jpg (1055x720, 176.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZKESnSABHg
youtube.com/watch?v=GjTTB6yII4o
youtube.com/watch?v=hsvMqrnwyc4
youtube.com/watch?v=zVc6L1fejhg
youtube.com/watch?v=BlZv9fEY_co
youtube.com/watch?v=tkU7RYDGgdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh, you're here for another rousing tale about vaults and hunters and maybe vault hunters?
Well, TOO BAD!

That song is from bl2, retard

>merely pretending

youtube.com/watch?v=rZKESnSABHg

>this stupid videogames series is how I got introduced to my favorite band

Crazy how quickly this series went off the rails

2 > 3 > 1

>steal from indie artist portfolio
>make gorillions
Nice one Randy

fuck off anthony burch

Before the series turned into memelands

Hi Randy. Kys Randy.

BL1 had the atmosphere and some funny dialogue but you be outcho mind if you think the gameplay was actually good.

The gameplay was good you retard.

This
Borderlands 1 gameplay was slow and boring as fuck. 3 objectively has the best gameplay but is also the most dire in terms of literally everything else.

Regardless of what's the best, none of them are good. Any enjoyment is burdened by so much shit that I can't imagine this game being anyones favorite besides nostalgia or legitimate autism. I feel like most of its player base only played it because it was always on sale and had easy multiplayer. All the enjoyment I got was just because of friends

They are a good time sink if you just want to mindlessly shoot things. I didn't buy 3 at full price cause I knew just how shit the writing had gotten.
I will stop at 3 though. I don't understand how people can enjoy Borderlands 3 with a DnD theme narrated by Tiny Tina.

Mongoloid series

Attached: 1649064029423.jpg (1080x1169, 114.03K)

My bro and I played 1 2 and all the dlcs but stopped there. 3 was mega pozzed with the egs exclusive bullshit and now randy wants 70 dollars for 1 DLC pack with a mixed review score on steam.
Fuck off randy

they are good timekillers, i guess that's as much credit as i can give them and i player 1 and 2 for over several hundreds hours at least, i wouldn't call them good games tho

Play division 2 instead if you wanna mindlessly shoot shit

God I miss old hyperion and s&s

playable characters should have stayed silent in the sequels, it kept the cringe grounded and added to the immersion of traveling to a desolate planet where everyone slowly went insane but you still have your wits

What do you mean, you don't like not shooting in a straight line until half the magazine is gone?

I miss getting a rocket launcher that does 400 damage, with multiple "rounds" that fire all at once...at level 5.

i know this is a borderlands 1 thread, been wanting to replay borderlands 2 for like months now. i have it installed so all i have to do is click. i was halfway through the second playthrough and it really reveals how you play it just to watch number go up. it feels like fucking cookie clicker. i might have to wait even longer till i forget story elements or level designs, but that will take a while and most of the characters are insufferable. i really liked my first playthrough at launch, then i think i played again around 2017 and it was fun to rediscover it. i guess its a 5 year itch but i feel so bored of it before i even boot it up. knowing about borderlands 3 doesnt help either.

it used to have so much more soul didnt it

The sequels feel too destiny-y. BL1 is more fun solo than the sequels

STRIP THE FLESH
SALT THE WOUND

BL2's theme song was Short Change Hero.
It's also a pretty good one.
youtube.com/watch?v=GjTTB6yII4o

Post soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=hsvMqrnwyc4

youtube.com/watch?v=zVc6L1fejhg
YOU
THINK
THAT
ALL
YOUR
TIME IS USED
TOO BUSY EARNING

Attached: 20220403050754_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.64M)

>mogs your lulsorandumb
youtube.com/watch?v=BlZv9fEY_co
Kneel.

Kek what a dishonest trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=tkU7RYDGgdA

Attached: 1630815274732.png (1280x720, 1M)

I genuinely cannot give any fuck about Crimson Raiders and their problems. I don't know why they find the need to push the old characters this way to us.

1 is the most fun because of snipers.

Borderlands 1 had the best writing, humour and tone.
I also liked that it mostly took place in an arid desert.

This song always felt out of place for me. Don't know why.

Stop reminding me that this game series actually used to be respectable.

I REALLY liked the BL3 intro. It wasn't as good as 2's but better than 1's. I don't even remember what the Pre-Sequels intro was like.

YOUNEVERSHOULDOFCOMEHERENOWYOUGUNPAY

>all the old playable characters become jobbers in the sequels because the plot demands it

Annoying

It had the best humor and tone certainly but BL1's writing is only better because it's barebones and barely there. Seriously if you condensed the dialogue and story into a book you'd have maybe a fifth of what was present in BL2/3/TPS/WL.

I literally don't even care that they made Lilith fuck a black guy, Roland actually was a decent character and acted like how I imagined he acted back in 1.
Fuck what they did to Mordecai and FUCK what the did to Brick.

>Borderlands 1 was kino
>2 was kino
>Pre-sequel was a mixed bag
>3's story was trash, but the gameplay was an improved
>Wonderland is kino
Studio is all over the place, who the fuck knows how good or bad Borderlands 4 will be, its annoying.

Attached: 1521106062977.png (105x143, 19.73K)

>I don't understand how people can enjoy Borderlands 3 with a DnD theme narrated by Tiny Tina.
Because it has great gameplay, a fun endgame and the story is just light fun with some unironic heart to it.

It was slow and boring as shit.
I always skip the intro of B2

>Seriously if you condensed the dialogue and story into a book you'd have maybe a fifth of what was present in BL2/3/TPS/WL.
Good. Fuck the sequels

>outcho
Who let you in the house, nigger?

>Borderlands 1 was kino
>2 was kino
>Pre-sequel was a mixed bag
>Wonderland is kino

Attached: chineseorjapanese.png (973x763, 452.27K)

Was Borderlands not retarded dialog and story wise? Or was I just too ignorant back then.

>Gameplay
3 > WL > power gap > 2 > 1

>Story
Tales > 2 >>> WL > 3

It's way less obnoxious than any of the sequels, there is a little bit of dumb humor but its not memes memes memes and they keep most of the references in gun or quest names.

It is but it's not as flamboyantly stupid as the next games, just quietly and reserverdly stupid.

It was, but it was a bit grounded within the story, everyone is crazy, from BL2 onwards, everyone is acting crazy

Borderlands 1 had okay humor
Borderlands 2 perfected that style of humor
Borderlands 3 had no indenity of its own and tried to copy 2, making every character LMAO SO WACKY.
Wonderlands is a return to 2 tier.

Is BL2 worth a pirate to play solo? I always heard that was the best one.

Borderlands 2 was cringe as hell what the fuck kind of cock are you smoking.

I hated the story starting from 2

>>Borderlands 1 had okay humor
>Borderlands 2 perfected that style of humor
these two games don't have the same kind of humor at all, borderlands 1's humor was pretty understated while borderlands 2 is very in your face and madcap