Will his new game be woke to please sony?

Will his new game be woke to please sony?

Attached: LeagueOfLegends_Arcane_HideoKojima.jpg (1920x1080, 1.32M)

he's a westaboo, it's only a matter of time in which he becomes woke

ok I'll bite
what's the link?

He's no longer at Sony.

Reminder that filtering the word "woke" is the easiest way to improve your browsing experience. Electionniggers literally cannot resist that word, it is like candy to their sponge-like skulls.

Yes. I don't know if Sony will buy an excuse for fanservice like he tried to pull with Quiet. I'd like to see him do it again though.

I think Horizon 2 low sales, tlou2 selling less, Chloe spin off low sales and Returnal not doing so well should give them a clue. Hell Im sure GOW2 will do way worse too.
Returnal is an amazing game but the main character is obviously uglified as fuck.
If they dont stop pleasing trannies heir company will sink, I'm not kidding. Ugly doesn't sell

is Kojimbo making an Arcane video game

Sure.

Good advice

Pretty sure Ocelot was gay, Vamp bisexual and we had a strong black woman

KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS IS AN INDEPENDENT STUDIO, SONY ONLY TOOK A FUNDING DEAL

Did I miss something?

the directors of the Hit TV Series Arcane™ paid homage to his cinematographical conceptual invention known as "camera" which Hideoyashi greatly appreciated

Death Stranding was Pro-life

Attached: 1604441426789.jpg (1920x1080, 137.45K)

No, it'll be woke to please his own ego.

DS was top comfy. I still want to see a horror game by Kojima. I still remember thise ghosts in mgs2

Why would it be woke? It's a sequel to Death Stranding. Norman Reedus confirmed it.

Wait really? Did the Directors Cut teased a sequel too?

Kojima is like the only one making attractive women in good graphics

Attached: Death-Stranding-gamescom-Trailer-zum-BRIDGES-Mitglied-Mama-pc-games_b2article_artwork.jpg (746x373, 129.84K)

No but Reedus said they were in discussions for a sequel in 2020 and then a year later he said they're working on the next Death Stranding.

Isn't he moving to California?

Cool. I like that actor

Except his games literally fucking print money and you'd be a retard not to accept whatever he wants. Unironically

He is only consuming american movies so he is becoming woke.

He always did that and Stranding is the opposite of woke.
Hell his games already had gay characters

He said sequel? I thought he just said he had more Death Stranding stuff in the works and then later directors cut came out.
Plus there have been a number of things stating how the next game is in space.

Yfw there will be another Quiet-like because of american wokism

Don't worry. Based Mads is there to steer him straight.
>When asked by Swedish reporter Ellen Tejle about his views on the Swedish "A-Märking" (a mark of "approval" that the characters in the movie are diverse in terms of race and gender), Mikkelsen replied "If this is about some Swedish feminist thing, then I'm not interested."

Jesus who do you think Snake was based of?

>Stranding the oposite of woke
Explain

This. Though your pic and mine would trigger trannies even though these kind of women exist

Attached: teoria-archillect-death-stranding-760x428.png (760x428, 351.47K)

>pro life
>anti big government
>ending message is to cut off social media mass connections and form personal friend/family bonds
>hilary clinton stand in is a dictator for life powered by consuming the lives of babies

Japanese 80s anime heroes.

>anime
American commercial movies actually

Attached: 6256909_0.png (630x630, 698.67K)

>Anti-big goverment
In the game younare literally creating a big goverment.

NOOOOO I WANT IT TO BE WOKE BECAUSE KOJIMA IS LE BAD FOR SKIPPING MY TENDIES ABIB HEEEEELP

It's a true message of togetherness instead of it being a faux "muh diversity muh inclusion" thing.

You mean a new one based in pro-life?

The UCA give incredible liberties to those that decide to join, they can leave whenever they want.

what does kojimbo has to do with this tranny show??

The game literally says "have sex have children please humanity needs it."

And it is shown as a bad thing in the end that you abandon. Did you play the game to the end? It is fine if you didn't because that same government has a lot of characters in the game that talk lots of propaganda which taken by themselves aren't obvious that they are propaganda as opposed to regular characters talking. It is important to note also that you do that while literally shackled in handcuffs under duress while the propaganda speakers tell you the shackles are symbols of unity.

>GOW2 will do way worse too
i love the souls game and i have played all the GOWs on release, GOW2 is gonna blow the living fuck outta any souls story and probs take game of the year by most people

I actually think that Kojima trying to be "woke" would result in him being accidentally anti-woke. Remember this is the man that said we would be "ashamed of our words and deeds" about Quiet being in a bikini all the time

He said he love it

OP probably just wants people to dislike one of the two in hopes attaching it to the other will recruit people to his side.

The show wasn't bad to be honest

Kojima has always disliked (((them))). Mgs2 was about the (((patriots))) and technology control

Probably. I remember he compared hating Trump to supporting Brexit because they are both hating the government authority when in truth the groups of people that hate Trump and those that support Brexit are at each others throats.

Attached: PngItem_1624525.png (530x631, 315.77K)

And? What was woke there. Viktor was fucking great

>Arcane
>Not woke

Nintentrannies can't help it. Then they cry with their woke Xenoblade 3

Explain.

Attached: Xenoblade-Chronicles-3-characters-5a-Taion-angry-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 69.11K)

Attached: FIBTAcnWYAMM4IA.jpg (750x404, 50.67K)

So you are just another nintentranny seething. Dont you need to keep spamming Shazam in Witcher and Elden Ring threads?

No. I just like posting that David Lynch meme.

More his next game is gonna be an action heavy shooter to make some of the money back for Sony.

Which qts will he include in his next ludo?

Holy fuck. He's not WITH Sony

The next game will have full sex minigames with Grimes while Elon watches.

I'm a big GOW fan and I'm sure the second game wont do as well.

Mads again. He stated he plans on having more Mads as a detective.

>detective Mads
That sounds based

I for once am grateful Kojima is hiring cool looking models instead of this bug

Attached: nhMG615Qbr3-E-kX7RsDtH0s3tP0KZA96Zi-lUcPWB4.png (582x661, 234.88K)