I want to make a post apocalyptic RPG

I want to make a post apocalyptic RPG

Attached: 732F3652-664D-4821-B3A2-6E0F0A111254.jpg (780x412, 42.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lGar7KC6Wiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok whats the story and crafting system gonna be like

Is it going to have multiplayer?

>post apocalyptic
convince me it isn't boring derivative garbage in less than 50 words

RPG maker is easy to pirate you know?

You got something to share with the rest of the class, lil' froggie?

Based. I love post apocalyptic RPGs.

alright, go on

I don’t care retard.
You’ve made this shit thread like 20 times.

post apocalyptic how?

Make your post apocalyptic RPG in one hand and shit in the other see which one fills first.

listen to some godspeed you and do it bro. i want you to

Thanks I'll make sure not to credit you.

Attached: 1648961691571.gif (300x225, 1.45M)

you wouldnt dare

ok but whats the gameplay

I actually already wrote all the ideas down and mailed it to myself a few months ago with the date on it

Rpg maker games are all trite and boring. May as well just follow on twitter the artist who worked on the “game” since that almost always seems to exclusively be the appeal of these very cheap kinds of shovelware.

sounds pretty fun

alright decent plot

>set in the USA
>muh war is bad storyline
Generic, boring, uninspired

>releasing it into the air where everything and everyone begins to mutate and feel the effects of the element
But this somehow didn’t happen when the meteor crashed into earth?

would consume this media

>all this exposition and not one game mechanic mentioned
Write a book instead, user

so does the game tell this story or do you play post all this and you find out this story retroactively through items and from pieces that NPCs remember?

So do a million other people, idea guy.

I was going to tell the lore through items and ciphers and computer terminals. I had an idea that the player can use pre war weapons powered by the element that are extremely powerful, but gives the player side affects the more they use it.
I was honestly going to write a book or write a cartoon based on the idea, let it get a fan base, and then turn it into a game

Based.

Attached: 198073204598.jpg (696x392, 17.99K)

Well the elements side effects don’t show up until years later

Why did he delete it?

The game must be hard but not too hard.

Attached: 1648450008611.png (762x618, 525.5K)

is this going to end up a post apocalyptic dark souls with special powers?

Are you gonna steal my idea? Please don’t. This has been my life’s work and has been the only thing that has helped me cope with my depression and OCD. It’s the only thing I have left

Bro I'm 95% sure the other user was joking.
Your idea was good but it isn't a 1 in a million all on its own just from that brief synopsis. the execution matters more
Don't be worried about someone stealing your idea.

>This has been my life’s work and has been the only thing that has helped me cope with my depression and OCD. It’s the only thing I have left
I hope it works out for you, user.

Attached: 1626543602620.jpg (1920x1080, 221.93K)

Does it help that I wrote a letter and mailed it to myself containing my idea with a date on it? I’m just scared cause he copy pasted my idea and I’m scared he’s going to steal it

Everything posted on this site is archived, mate. If you wanted to keep it secret then you should not post it.

Don't get bogged down in details too soon

Am I fucked? Is there anything I can do to not have my idea stolen? It’s not even that original anyway, but I’m really proud of it. It’s literally been my life’s work since highschool

Relax, I read it and im a bonafide developer and ideas thief. There was nothing in your posts worthy of stealing, so go wild with it if you think you can even get past the initial hurdle of making an interesting game loop to frame your story around.

no one is going to steal your idea

Attached: 1648885430918.gif (500x225, 1.98M)

>crafting system
I will now avoid your game

Then why did he save my post?

To make fun of you

Attached: 1640310070412.jpg (480x360, 10.09K)

Probably to mock the fact you deleted it.
It's just as easy as copy and pasting dude.
Be straight, is this a joke? Like are you just playing the part of a naive newfag with terrible game ideas? It's a really weird bait but at the same time you're getting a reaction

youtube.com/watch?v=lGar7KC6Wiw

I've been creating stories in my head for 20 years. One took me like 8 years to complete.

Dude please chill.

I posit that everyone in this thread except me is OP samefagging and laughing his ass off at his own weird “joke” but I don’t get it

did you write them down or something?

Should I just turn my ideas into a film/book instead?

You are also OP.
Source: I am both You and OP

>whats the story
white people are the only race left on earth after a great cataclysmic event called "the whiteout"

based

No, they're all in my head. I've completely forgotten about two but they were shit anyways. Only 4 are still in my head (my masterpieces) and I'm making two right now

This user wants to make a post apocalyptic RPG

>It’s literally been my life’s work since highschool
What an underachiever lmao.

huh, I think that's a method stephen king uses

no
cocaine is the method stephen king uses

Not him
>Have game ideas
>You write them down in sketchbooks
>Cycle through books
>Now you don't know where the fuck they are
God damn it, the worst part is even if I do find them I probably couldn't make sense of the ideas since they're mostly written in shorthand.

Sounds like heaven

Shouldn't it be called the Brownout?