Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Attached: 71fq0FYJNvL._SL1500_.jpg (926x1500, 253.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b3RShILsZYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They forgot the land

No gooey

Piss easy, braindead boring baby game.

P1 can't be Bandana Dee at all, not even in the arena where Spear can shine.
Also no upgrades for Spear.

Gutted move set and no move list. No Fighter, Magic, or Spear.

Kirby KINO otherwise.

>Not 60fps
>Could use more abilities
>No retry stage option forcing you to go back to the map and go in again

>Easy bad

You mean
>Spear is still stuck with Bandana Dee

Just finished the game.
It was fun, end game is pretty hard so I don't know why people call it easy.
My only gripe is that it feels like a half game.
Like there should be more levels per world, bigger levels and it just feels like it's half done.
Still a 9/10.

Attached: 2022041017040100-336DB1DA8BDC3BF38ED8609901964A6B.jpg (1280x720, 324.34K)

what kirby game has the most copyable abilities

no beetle ability.

season pass when

What would a season pass even entail?

im not given hints about missions i couldn't possibly have guessed in a level. it's good when i do something that seems cute and get surprised with a mission complete. it's annoying when there's a mission that didn't feel possible to have predicted, thus necessitating another run through.
fully visible missions on entry to a level would be bad and make the game feel worse for sure, but there should be some sort of middle ground.

too expensive for how short the game is

anything
a new dimension

Most copy abilities are just too damn simple tbhdesu
Even with all the effects and shit the later upgrades add, the moveset never actually becomes more interesting, with sword being the only exception.
Also needle is completely outclassed by tornado in every feasible way, especially once you get storm tornado. It just does everything needle does but better.

Can’t name any pros either.
It’s plain, bland ol’ Kirby. It’s like the wheat thins of the video game world.

30 fps except for on menu screens for some reason

Honestly the levels are short enough, specially with an objective in mind, that I don't see much of a problem. Its a good excuse to replay a level with a different goal in mind, or on the lookout for something. I guess you could call it extending length artificially, but the game is short enough as it is, and its still a lot better and lenient than stuff like Dream Land 3 and Kirby 64

Its a completion bonus anyways, I'm not sure why you'd be expected to get it all in one run. If it was instead a treasure road that said "Challenge! Beat BOSS with ABILITY!" that rewarded a waddle dee, would people still complain?

Disgusting Disney graphics, sterile, dull, same old crap.

Next time, they could restore the deep movesets of the existing abilities, it wouldn't be too hard to map the existing moves to Forgotten Land's control scheme and they would end up being a lot more fun in 3D than they are in 2.5D. Just look at all the moves Fire could have:
>Target Fire: tilt the analog stick up or down while using Fire Breath to angle your fire breath up or down
>Spinning Fire Breath: twirl the analog stick while using Fire Breath in midair for Kirby to quickly breath a ring of fire around himself
>Searing Burn: press A while using Burn to stop your Burn short with a searing explosion
>Fireball Inferno: double tap B, Kirby stays engulfed in flames as long as the input is held
>Fireball Spin: double tap B in midair for Kirby to spin in the air in a fireball
>Fireball Roll: double tap B in midair and hold the input prior to landing for Kirby to spin around on the ground in a fireball
Now imagine all that shit upgraded to Volcano Fire and Dragon Fire. I'd love a sequel to do that. Just make the game bigger with tougher enemies to compensate for stronger abilities.

They could also fix the co-op camera and put Gooey in the P2 role. Gooey is the best sidekick character for Kirby, there are no adequate substitutions.

Attached: 1644619259704.jpg (1406x1207, 352.49K)

Did you play the game muted? The soundtrack is a pro for youtube.com/watch?v=b3RShILsZYI alone.

treasure roads are a good example actually. i certainly didn't meet the time limit first go for many of them. and i did not mind doing them again a few times to get the better time. treasure roads are substantially shorter than most levels in the game and they're designed to be sped through like a time trial, so it's fine. it's fun even. the normal levels aren't anywhere near as fun to redo because i missed a waddle dee somewhere. treasure roads might be the secret best part of the game.
there may be something to be said that i know the recommended time on first entry to a treasure road too. it makes it feel more fair.

>That bass intro
SOUL

No Smash moveset Kirby.

>inconsistent 30fps
>several Mouthful Modes like Car, Vending Machine, Water Balloon, and Arch could have easily been replaced by actual abilities
>other Mouthful Modes like Dome and Storage are basically the equivalent of breaking something but it takes longer
>gimped movesets despite many of the old ability moves working fine eith 3D gameplay (Cutter dive, Fire's wheel, Ice midair spin)
>Sleep doesn't have its new attacks, made completely worthless by the ability to sleep for free in Kirby's house, buy food and stat boosts, and removal of the life system
>Spear isn't an ability and Bandana Dee is locked to P2
>pathetically tiny selection of minibosses when there are so many they could have reused for this entry specifically or made more new ones like the swan
>the missions where you have to go back and kill X with a specific ability thrown in to bloat gameplay time
>Roar of Dedede only plays during the regular fight
>Isolated Isles reuses one song for every level
>they didn't give every figurine a description
>Wasteland and Forbidden Land are pretty generic in terms of levels and theme

Star Allies.

I love this game, but it does have its flaws.
>30fps
>too many invisible walls
>the hover limit feels weird, would have preferred something designed around Air Ride Kirby's limited floats
>no underwater gameplay at all
>most abilities have only a couple of moves
>P1 can't use Spear and there's no Bandana Waddle Dee mode
>P2 can't use inhale, air bullets, mouthful modes or non-Spear copy abilities, should have been Gooey
>personally wish there were more Treasure Road stages
>no Adeleine

Attached: 492076_p0.jpg (600x437, 58.94K)

>pathetically tiny selection of minibosses
4. Fucking 4.
They didn't even bother making a miniboss for the gun. They reused a RtDL Sword miniboss for the billionth time, but didn't bring back the one for Cutter.

Attached: a07223328279e31a7be35ce10b1ef0024e4f230b_hq.jpg (459x341, 13.63K)

>Primal Awoofy
>Originull Wasteland is the birthplace of the Beast Pack, so it's no wonder the Awoofies found there are more wild than their far-off cousins. They're more aggressive in every way, from their bark to their bite. Their primal ancestors must be pleased!
What does it mean? Did the humans/ancients create the Beast Pack and abandon them, or did Forgo make them?

it takes way too long to ramp up into something mildly challenging and interesting

>Did the humans/ancients create the Beast Pack and abandon them, or did Forgo make them?
>game literally tells you the beasts were basically just regular animals living on the planet and the humans locked up Forgo because it arrived and started fucking with them

OST is very forgettable outside of Boss Approach/Boss Battle

it stutters a little on yuzu

>Did the humans/ancients create the Beast Pack
What? No.
>just animals
>Forgo arrives
>attacked the wildlife
>gets locked up
>people figure out they can use its power
>create tech to leave the planet
>leave the animals behind
>Forgo proceeds to brainwash the animals again

Is this possibly the best game ever made? Sound like overkill but name a better game. I genuinely cannot.

Hovering is as bad as flying in Sonic Heroes.

>some command normals are missing
>the few 'command normals' are done by blocking + 'jumping'
unironically give me the dmc button on the right bumper, keep block on the left bumper

>game literally tells you the beasts were basically just regular animals living on the planet
When does it literally tell you that? There are still regular animals everywhere, like the sea birds, ducklings, and the fish.

>Welcome to Wondaria
>Invasion at the House of Horrors
>Northeast Frost Street
>Roar of Dedede
>Moonlight Canyon
>Sword of the Surviving Guardian
>Welcome to the New World
>forgettable

>Amazing themes
>Only boss fight in a game full of minigame bosses
>First Soul boss
>All the other Soul bosses use her moves still to this day

Why is she so cool?

Attached: 164081.gif (500x392, 1.65M)

Bomberman 64

30 fps
12 powers
The mouthful mode powers are boring

>he didn't play the postgame
>he probably didn't even play the game at all
>if he did play it, he most likely didn't make it to Tropic Woods
Try it, you'll like it.

>My only gripe is that it feels like a half game.
>it just feels like it's half done.
>Still a 9/10.

People like you are why companies can piss out whatever they want now

it is a good game if you're 8 years old and your mom bought it for you

So is Mario 64 and Sonic 06

All they had to do was add a third difficulty with more and faster enemies and drastically reduced player HP. It would literally been less than a day's work for one programmer to do it.

Can we quit exaggerating Kirby postgame? Some of you guys just straight up suck ass at vidya.
>there are people ITT who died in past arenas using fucking Stone

>Is this possibly the best game ever made?
Yes.

No, because they are genuinely difficult and if you say otherwise, you're blatantly lying.
The only people who will honestly argue that Soul Melter EX is easy are ignorant retards that write off the entire franchise as babyshit.

B-but it's rated E10+

Attached: 97149224_p1.jpg (2400x2700, 3.58M)

is this game more similar to the 3d mario games or the old paper mario games (ignoring combat)

>they didn't give every figurine a description
ah yes because you can give descriptions to items such as a radio, a coin or a melon
if anything the actual complaint with figurines is that there's no legacy character figurines, it's all stuff that is in the game and nothing else
>several Mouthful Modes could have easily been replaced by actual abilities
point is they needed a gimmick like Hypernova, Robobot and Friend Hearts for the game and they didn't risk trying to make Wheel, Water and Wing bad compared to the other abilities. Which is good because now they have more time to perfect Wheel for the next Kirby game.
>Sleep doesn't have its new attacks
That's shit they made up for Battle Royale because people unironically voted Sleep for the meme, it doesn't have these abilities in Star Allies either.
>gimped movesets
Again, this was their first 3D outing, they would've preferred avoiding making bloated movesets, I'm sure a follow-up will have more movesets and abilities
>Pathetic selection of minibosses
On this I agree, even Star Allies had just 4

Maybe the past true arenas were difficult but this game just hands you a free I-win-button once you beat the post-game levels.

>they would've preferred avoiding making bloated movesets
>Sword gets 9 moves

>treasure roads might be the secret best part of the game
stfu treasure roads broke the pace of the game for me. i hated that there were at least 2 of those appearing every time i beat a level. i even got the clear time for all of them thinking that there was an unlockable or secret, but there really was nothing.

disastrously shit taste

costs 86 canadian for a game that should be 40 at most

Then the solution is obvious then, if you want a challenge, don't push that button, it's the same as not using Archer to cheese Triple Deluxe and Robobot.

>they are genuinely difficult
I'd argue this only applies to Robobot and Star Allies after all the updates. Forgotten Land's abilities are absolutely busted, even at base level.
>continuous fire damage
>ice eventually stops movement and causes huge damage, guarding makes you impervious to damage
>drill lets you hide while moving
>ranger, period
>all receive busted follow up attacks after dodging

>if you want a challenge, don't do the postgame that unlocks the true arena

>Wasteland and Forbidden Land are pretty generic in terms of levels and theme
How so?

>they needed a gimmick
They really didn't.
>this was their first 3D outing
They've had two decades.
Maybe they shouldn't have bloated the game with worthless mouthfuls instead.

>requires you to replay the whole level to rematch twin frosty without getting hit
i hate this, what's the safest way to beat it? what's the recommended strat for no hit in general?

Attached: 1626989463499.png (943x472, 726.24K)

>Ice and Fire have two moves
>they introduce a new ability with regular attacks, a charge, and a full aiming system

Attached: EDq5wQsUwAIBV1y.jpg (1080x986, 78.9K)

As a person who loves the game:
>mouthful mode is a neat gimmick but it feels like they could've replaced most of them with other copy abilities (the car and pipe with wheel, the lightbulb with spark or plasma, the water balloon with water etc)
>if they were going to make bandana dee they should've at least made spear kirby or had dee playable in single player