GUY ON PEBBIT GOT A DEV KIT

teddit.net/r/originalxbox/comments/tuj6a8/this_alpha_ii_development_kit_arrived_a_couple_of/

Attached: w_1080_9crczhakd4r81.jpg (1080x1080, 131.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/aerosoul94/FATXTools
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool, is he gonna turn this one into a "sick" gaming pc too?

Attached: w_1080_gd4ebjakd4r81.jpg (1080x1440, 226.42K)

i fucking hope not

Attached: w_1080_v6a5uiakd4r81.jpg (1080x1440, 232.37K)

Attached: w_1080_dn0p0iakd4r81.jpg (1080x1440, 232.61K)

Hearing "dev kit" and "reddit" in the same sentence fills me with a level of wrath that I didn't even know that I had

Attached: 1221234535.jpg (600x450, 173.59K)

>xbox
Who cares))

DON'T DO IT.

That is going to make an epic case for a gaming pc

looks better than any modern pc case.

The sequel no one wanted

What dose this mean?
My brother has one from De Blob, it just sits in storage AFAIK

HES GONNA DO IT

Every time they get a dev kit or a beta disc they always make the most asinine choice, fuck em i despise them every single fucking time they try to be "morally correct".

>dakota pad on the background

>publicly announcing that you have it
it's already over, the angry threatening letter from Microsoft is already on it's way and you know hes going to give in

>he doesn't know

>no no no you don't understand

>I'm just an anti corporate reddit gold collecter living in a post extreme capitalism hell hole!

>up vote plz!

It means microsoft is gonna be like
>give us the kit and we'll give you free xbox live for 2 days
They'll be so swayed by such an offer than microsoft won't even need to threaten them.

>teddit
Huh?

Hope he sells it to the famous hacker known as Yea Forums.

Oh who am I kidding, he's going to return it to ms because they promises to upvote his post

I hope he does just to see the seethe from garbage game venerating consumer autists.

>teddit.net
why the fuck, just like to old.reddit if the interface annoys you so much.
What is this autism?

no i don't know anything about console plebbery.

I have a PC, everyone with a PC has a PC game dev kit.

open source frontend of reddit.
loads faster and has dark mode.

>Pirate software? Wow slow down sir you don't want the mega corporate to starve right?

what is a dev kit and why should I care

fuck

Attached: hopeless.png (559x247, 31.62K)

*link

calling it, hes going to misunderstand and wipe it instead

how long til this one gets destroyed

Kill yourselves you slavic dogs

The best console ever. Only poor kids hated it.

I give it a 3% chance of not winding up as a PC case or some other stupid shit. Fuck, valuable tech is literally magnetized to tech-illiterates.

Attached: 1627735181770.jpg (640x640, 35.17K)

Based devkit software destroyer

Attached: redditards strike back.jpg (1080x1440, 225.64K)

Nigga should sell it for two bitcoins

How come dumbasses always seem to get their hands on these

Why do you idiots think dev hardware is meaningful in any way? It's not going to improve emulation in any way. It's nothing more than an interesting curio.

Why exactly do game companies always want these back so badly?

they don't want good emulators being made

In MS's case, you used to be able to get on the developer version of Xbox Live and download prerelease games, so they made sure to take back all the devkits they could and destroy them

Except after they sent the kits to china as ewaste the crafty chinks realized they had something special and started repairing them, flooding the place with repaired china kits, could score a working kit for like $100, good times.

yeah it had great games such as... and......

Trust fund kiddies mindlessly spending their inheritance on impulse buys that remind them of their childhood

>tfw chinese are smarter than the end users
bless those sweatshop workers

>it's going to be just like the last time, if not even worse
There really is no justice is the world.

Attached: 1643065029904.jpg (739x406, 52.86K)

>theft is okay when it’s from someone with more than me

Corporations aren’t people

refurbished and old Xbox development kit and made it my own personal rig! pc master race!

Attached: veeEP6hQffDGEHyYK76-fNnSQ73eENmDcxXC0JguFxY.jpg (3264x2448, 1.1M)

Yeah. They don’t care about me. Fuck them. Let me have if I can take.

>corporations are magic pixie dust that exist in a vacuum, you can do whatever you want to them and it affects nobody!

Yes because if they're too stupid to get shit stolen from them despite having the money and resources to stop it then it becomes the average users right to steal from them.

Attached: 1630726646220.jpg (177x177, 16.19K)

What’s your address? I know some homeless people who would agree with you and would love to meet you to “discuss” the plan to redistribute your excess wealth to them.

unironically yes

See

It means basically nothing for people interested in emulation of Xbox (aka Yea Forums) because a dev-kit is a testbench to get your game up and running before release, it isn't hardware schematics or driver source-code that would be the real boon to emulator development. Same as the last Xbox devkit that appeared in a Redditor's hands, I'm not holding my breath for them to do anything of value to it (turn it over to programmers for dissection) and I don't think anything of value (emulation spearheading, etc.) will really come of it.

It would however be a field day for documentors like The Cutting Room Floor and is insight into the actual development environment of the Hexbawx.

Attached: 1627472709418.gif (640x480, 2.61M)

So it was wiped before he got it?

Now you're getting it, a corporation is a fancy name for a group of people but is not a person itself. It is a guild, it is a coalition, it is an organization, it is not an individual.

I live in an area where it's legal to shoot and kill people that try to rob you.

See

there's nothing interesting or useful on these. You digital hoarders are a bunch of spazzes who don't know shit about video games.

Attached: xbdash.webm (640x442, 2.72M)

see

I could list all the great games on it but you'd just call them all shit like a typical npc pcmr normalfag

>if a group is large enough, it’s okay to rob from them
This is your argument.

So then you shouldn’t have a problem when microshit sends Stillwater to drone strike your house.

>if a group is large enough, it’s okay to rob from them
>This is your argument
Yes

Take your risperdal, Redditor, you won't get any more (You)s from me. All you have for retorts and talking points is shit you've seen before.

Attached: 1629900218572.png (815x611, 671.53K)

See

Yeah I don't have a problem with that. Too bad they're too stupid not to do so. It'd be the only way to get people to stop stealing from them.

Seems that way, people have been recovering deleted files from Xbox devkits for years though (eg. almost all the recent Halo 4 protos came from deleted files)

If he was smart he'd try running some tools like github.com/aerosoul94/FATXTools & other FAT32 software on a drive dump of it, sadly he's more likely to play around with it & overwrite/damage even more of it though.

playable fable 2 when?

>a theft-based economy where law only applies in one direction makes for a functional and sustainable society

Hey Reddit, I found this weird looking disc. Anyone know what it is?

Attached: starcraft-main-min.jpg (1280x720, 62.3K)

>If he was smart he'd-
>Smart
>Reddit
Fuck.

>trying to continue an argument with somebody that openly disengaged and told you to fuck off

Attached: 1637825475934.png (1280x452, 40.13K)

This is the one that actually makes me upset, fucking retard sold gaming history for MERCH.

He could've sold it for big bux if he hadn't posted it to plebbit. Why are these niggers always so retarded?

>running away like a bitch because you have no argument

Attached: E2EF5121-58EF-4960-A217-D03F6AECB158.jpg (799x720, 432.16K)

>iPhone poster cries about trannies, has arguments about nothing, and sidesteps Redditor accusations with the dexterity of a water buffalo

I choose to believe it was a Blizzard employee that posted it in the first place as a PR stunt.

>t. never had friends he played split screen halo with