He's right you know

He's right you know

Attached: inb4 good morning sir.jpg (1280x720, 167.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FMhsmBGbIv0
youtube.com/watch?v=8dvL8_2-8ws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=FMhsmBGbIv0

Deboonked.

Fallout 3 resulted in Fallout Equestria. No matter its individual merits, it bears responsibility for that crime against literature.

Except his entire "argument" is basically "NUH-UH, BETHESDA GUD"

Why the FUCK was this game so obsessed with telling its daddy/child story? Thats the one thing that has plagued me all these years thinking about Fallout 3 and its own-fart-smelling main questline. Is it because they got Neeson to voice daddy and had to justify the money they spent?

Attached: out.gif (353x234, 2.1M)

This video has been completely, utterly debunked. Watch . Educate yourself. And the never fall for logical fallacies like the ones that permeate this..."defense" of Fallout 3 again.

>8 hours

Attached: 6.jpg (1024x576, 47.01K)

ye bro, try dasrk souls 2

>Why the FUCK was this game so obsessed with telling its daddy/child story?
4 suffers from the same issue

32h debunk of debunk when?

Fallout 3 only looks good when compared to the dumpsterfire of Fallout 4
Along with the many other plotholes of the Institute, they had 60 years studying Shaun's DNA and his entire body and genome to make the third gen synths and yet we're expected to believe they couldn't cure or prevent his cancer.

>4 suffers from the same issue

Exactly! What the fuck is with Bethesda and these Oscar-bait plots?

you didn't watch it

What does better than you think even mean? If I think it's good does that mean it's actually great?

No.

Attached: 1633333857296.png (1590x2083, 2.69M)

Cope, Todd.

No he's not
He doesn't even know what I think about Fallout 3

I dont know, maybe the main writer has some issues

They don't have a writer.
They have an idiot named Emil Pagliarulo

>8 hours
let me guess, his rebuttal is nitpicking every single sentence uttered in Many A True Nerd's original video.

Attached: sw.jpg (658x171, 48.47K)

>his rebuttal is nitpicking every single sentence
Hi, MATN.

is this a shill campaign to get me to revisit this fucking game? cause im about to do it

t.acerthorn

Wrong. I have actually listened to the whole thing (watched it in parts over a few days). There is no real "nitpicking", every argument is engaged in good faith and systematically dismantled. It's actually a quite beautiful display of logic and rhetoric vs Many A True Nerd's blatantly dishonest arguments he put forward.

it's funny how many times they start with a "maybe they'll have good rasoning and arguments" and it's like fallen apart in just a few minutes each time

>12k subs
>over 300k views and 8k comments
Damn the hatebase of fo3 is autistic. It's been 14 years let it go.

Nah.

Attached: 1580456858168.jpg (1280x720, 537.24K)

It is though. Literally the thinking man's fetish.

mutts law

>many a true shill

Attached: file.png (1440x2006, 2.03M)

>Neo Vagina fags are cuck fetishists
color me surprised

Reminder that reddit vegas fans STILL can't refute this

Attached: 1633038635119.png (1590x2083, 3.51M)

lol, this. So much this.

nice bait faggot

Well I thought it is worse than dogshit, so sure it might actually be better than that

this reamins as one of the most autistic things i ever came across
others are: mlp fandom, maulers amnesia obsession, chris-chans canon, justin rpg

The ending is retarded and no schizo ramblings about "gameplay limitation" can rebut that

Attached: trash.jpg (474x267, 18.28K)

>I haven't seen the Threejeet for over a week
Do you think he kicked the bucket?

Same for New Vegas

i wish if had half of his motivation. 8 fucking hours of editing and voicing and writing, HOLY SHIT.

Fallout 2 is the best Fallout

only place i loved in fo3 was the megaton town, other than that it was poorly made

He's not right.
His one about why Fallout 4 is better than you think is correct though.

Was the Sole Survivor a Synth? Why else would they bring up the fact that the earliest memory you can mention he has was literally just the game's intro? Why would the Institute let a synth be in charge?

I don't think it's 'better than i think' since what I think is that's kinda average.

But I found this video: youtube.com/watch?v=8dvL8_2-8ws

That brings up a good point. Why is the Brotherhood of Steel content to let Megaton have an entire civilization around an un-detonated nuclear warhead?

This guy's insecurity is only matched by the dark souls 2 guy

He's right, but for totally the wrong reasons.

>Random shit worst possible ending + headcanon consequences of said ending + some shit mod made by trannies that everyone hated and mocked
>Born just to die for project purity except your dad literally seals you away in a vault, gave up his entire life's work just to keep you safe, and begs you not to follow him when he decides 15 years later he has to go finish his shit, telling you how much better life is inside the vault.
???

this guy used to advertise his videos in /fog/, lol

NOT ONLY BETTER THAN YOU THINK
THE BEST FALLOUT 3D

A real game not a railroad

Attached: 1644841896088.png (1632x2083, 3.55M)

Gameplay forced or Lainus can resist to multiple mininukes is part of the lore

huh, small world...

Reminder nobody has actually ever read your leftoid meme

Attached: 1646593019173.jpg (720x490, 53.27K)

But you watched 8 hours video
LMAO

Attached: 1647179007816m.jpg (630x1024, 91.74K)

I don't watch jewtube, tranny. I also don't worship Hollywood pedos like you.

What kind of retard would actually nuke the Children of the Atom in Far Harbor? They were radicalized by their newest fuckhead leader who can easily deradicalize them if he's replaced by a synth and there's also the fact that detonating a nuke in an island suffering from an extremely potent radioactive mist would in all likelihood make the mist worse than it already is.

Attached: DLC03COABanner01_d.png (1024x1024, 1.56M)

The cancer was created by the FEV
So is like a cure for supermutans

Imagine what could happened without a story chopped by reddit vegas faction system

>Redditchad

Attached: 1644335759275.gif (800x800, 3.6M)

Their wish

Why commies want to starve to death?
Their religion

makes sense to me. why else would he give you a child synth. fucked up

Is a synth and he is in charge because can be controlled

nice one ESL

Do you support the Golden Enclave, user? We support LGTBTQ++++ rights and offer free vasectomies to any male in search for true liberation.

Attached: 1645469076223.jpg (1157x591, 104.33K)

what do they eat tho

FO3 was fun, but the story was whatever, to the point i didn't know or give a fuck what was going on. the ending left me mad.
expansions made it worse, and alien weapons + epoxy trivialised a lot of shit

We empower women above anything else too, btw.

Attached: 1645471661275.jpg (714x801, 84.76K)

I hate dealing with romanian trannies.

Attached: Bug.jpg (717x465, 42.76K)

Honestly I prefer 3's way of writing its characters as wacky over the top caricatures over NV's boring take. Shame 4 tried to copy NV's multiple equally boring faction shit.

Meat, fish and commerce

That retard is a raider

So anarchist are faggots?

BASED