'Huggy Wuggy' TikTok Videos Prompt Police Warning to Parents

>newsweek.com/tiktok-youtube-police-huggy-wuggy-parents-warning-poppy-playtime-1694825?amp=1
>This is the same shit that happened with FNaF
>This is the same shit that happened with Slenderman
Why do parent’s let their kids use these apps? Or at least watch what their kids are watching? Do parents really think their phones are appropriate baby sitters?

Attached: 411DD680-98C1-4945-87CF-FBF55BC15906.jpg (790x593, 77.29K)

Any subhuman on tiktok that lets le heckin scawy thing psyche them out so badly deserve to have everything bad happen to them

this is the norm for zoomers. most have been given unrestricted internet access since they were toddlers

>England
Lol lmao

>Why do parent’s let their kids use these apps?
Because their parents and school system failed to raise them to be good parents
>Or at least watch what their kids are watching?
They specifically gave them a phone NOT to do that
>Do parents really think their phones are appropriate baby sitters?
Yes, and it's why I got the fuck out of working at day cares.
There are levels of familial neglect that no amount of money or quality care can fix, and you won't get anywhere by trying.

Attached: 0-2130-92128309.jpg (555x400, 233.42K)

Modern parents dont actually take care of their kids, they dont play with them or watch what they are doing. They treat them like pet animals, just feed them and wash them and then let them run around doing whatever

Oh and for the record
Fuck google for intentionally researching and deployment of social engineering on getting kids as addicted as fucking possible to smart phone shit
And fuck the government for letting them pass the responsibility onto other people for it

>what if bright colorful children toy BUT EVIL?
I truly hate modern ""horror"". Just a blatant autism magnet to the max.

Attached: 1648618888033.jpg (540x640, 47.36K)

>Do parents really think their phones are appropriate baby sitters?
Yes

user, this is a GenAlpha game, most zoomers I know fucking hate it because the devs are assholes, it's poorly made and coded, and the recent NFT shill campaign for the sequel.

Attached: 1648262996921.gif (495x495, 466.11K)

Are there any good horror games that also have good gun play to them? I’m tired of playing horror games where you just run away like a pussy. Give me a gun to kill or at least temporarily stun the monster.

>Horror
>But you can just shoot the scary
You're asking for mutually exclusive things here. Unless you want something very, VERY superficially horror themed.

Resident Evil 2 Remake

How'd you even get a day care job as a man. Parents aren't comfortable leaving their kids in the care of a man by themselves. It's been difficult for me to get a library job for similar reasons, but I imagine it's worse there.

I have never used tik tok and I can't help but feel like I miss nothing as a result.

> this century it's phones
> last century it was television
> century before that it was books
> century before that it was the streets/parks
user.

Parents are retarded.

>modern
You expose your own zoomerness

Attached: 719AMX2PRKL._SY445_.jpg (305x445, 27.07K)

Not that user but I worked as a preschool teacher after a girl friend of mine switched schools and the school she worked at needed a fill in. She gave the school a recommendation of me and I got the job instantly. It’s fun with the kids but like you said, some parents can be huge assholes if you’re a male with their kids. Only stopped working because I can’t plan a weekly schedule for shit.

so what's this supposed "problem"

Good references, and I already knew the person that ran it.

Is this real? It reads like a parody. If so, Bongs are so fucking weird.

Where I live people love male day care workes, they are always based and cool so kids enjoy playing with them and there is a different level of authority they have compared to women. Or maybe things have chanced in recent years

So an action game?

>Make scary character
>Merchandise is just cute stuff made for kids

Attached: pepe-apu-doctor-old-school.png (300x300, 69.71K)

many such cases in kiddie """horror"""

Zoomers are so fucked up. Sure, kids who grew up online like us aren’t very good either considering we frequent places like this, but at least the old internet taught us the importance of anonymity and we can hide our shame here. Kids these days post about their degenerate faggotry on pages with their faces on them and ruin their entire lives because they had no chance at normalcy thanks to nobody teaching them the dangers of overexposure. I shutter to think about what the generation of kids after then will deal with

Honestly, I'd be inclined to say posting on Yea Forums is far less harmful than ANY other social media since aside from recently, your only issue with intense behavior grooming only really picked up after those other websites normalized it.
Yeah, NOW there's the issue of gangs of people grooming to be weeaboo pedophiles and trannies, but that was a nonissue way back when, and you just dealt with the retards who would spam gore or abhorrent shit for BoArD culture and everyone generally thought of them as annoying faggots.
It's not like websites that had always existed in this weird persecutory state where you could piss someone off in a community you'd never actually interact with who would organize with an entire network of people to harass you in particular to either force you to adopt behavior (an explicit stated goal of both facebook and twitter) or get you to leave the website to prevent you from interfering with their grooming of more corruptible individuals using the website..

There won't be a generation of kids after.
Once blue ocean event happens between 2025-2030, Earth is going to hell in a handbasket.

user it's literal five year olds

I was walking back from the grocery store and I saw a kid and his mom, and the kid was holding a plush of this thing. I thought it was Sonic at first but then I saw the face.
Kid was like 8 or something

Lost in Vivo

You talking about the real estate scheme?

I did see a little girl walking around with her mom with a stuffed toy of some sort of this dude hanging from her. Wonder if the mom knew the orgins kek.

You know
For once I think I’d be glad to see Karen parents complain about this one
This game is dogshit and should’ve never been popular

remember how some bitch killed her little brother because she read too many creepypastas

Basically any of the resident evil games will scratch that itch for you, although I'm guessing you're asking because you don't like RE?

rape correction is needed

>appropriate
No
>babysitters
Yes. You'll understand if you are ever unfortunate enough to have children.

Do you mind explaining further on what it is you're talking about?
Just how bad are things going to get?

Oh funny fact about that user, the company behind it exploited youtube's built in recommendation feature to completely astroturf the popularity of the game via a bunch of minecraft content farms they were running getting very hard saturation when they shat out the demo.

I'm not familiar with this case, I know about the two 13 yo's who stabbed another 13 yo multiple times but she survived because of slenderman. What creepypasta was it for that case?

>Newsweek

Attached: Why are you gay.jpg (933x707, 47.41K)

TikTok was a mistake.

Shut the frick up, zoomer.

Any proof or videos discussing this? Admitably this one does seem more manufactured than fnaf or even baldi's basic some how.

House of the Dead 2

Doom 2016 and eternal. NuWolfesntein series

>Police in England
Stopped reading there, the UK is a completely sissified Nanny state where they portray armed robbers with knives of all things.

FEAR
alternatively, cry of fear

You can look up the stuff going on around the kickstarter and their company EnchantedMob, Zamination and Mob Games.

F E A R

Attached: dynamic.webm (1680x1052, 2.99M)

>the existence of this "game"

Attached: gran-torino-clint-eastwood.gif (240x228, 1.87M)

Dealing with kid's parents is the worst fucking shit. I've seen parents yell at the 12 year old assistant referee in kids soccer games.

Like what the fuck man, why are you actually screaming at a kid for? According to a friend, this kind of shit is why being a referee actually pays surprisingly well.

Attached: 1566841677500.jpg (392x445, 44.44K)

Baldi and FNAF were honestly just random luck

>FEAR
>horror
also
>Cry of Fear
>good gunplay

I watched the first Terminator movie, full nudity and all, when I was like 6 years old and these people are whining about a stupid looking FNAF reject.
Maybe if your kid is retarded (literally), you should worry, but that has less to do with the content of some stupid game and more to do with the parents having genetic defects and/or doing drugs/contributing to FAS.

You could even go back to Talky Tina from The Twilight Zone

Baldi really wasn't it was part of a game jam and organically got attention.
FNAF launched successfully with Scott Cawthon riding off the initial push by Jimquisition talking about Chipper and Sons, and taking everything stated there and hitting it as hard as he could to make the most stand out things stand out all the more.

More like suggy fuggy lmao

>Baldi really wasn't it was part of a game jam and organically got attention.
OK, that's still luck. Tons of games are made for jams that don't get big, better ones too.
>FNAF launched successfully with Scott Cawthon riding off the initial push by Jimquisition talking about Chipper and Sons, and taking everything stated there and hitting it as hard as he could to make the most stand out things stand out all the more.
Now this is not luck, that's smart marketing.

Every time we've had bratty nephews/neices at home the only way to get them to stop bugging you or being hyperactive shits in general is parking them in front of something..

Fuck I hate kids

sheesh why you finna put that spoopy depiction of sonic on the catalog bruh fr fr no cap