Why did it flop?

Why did it flop?

Attached: 61130b36704f0base_fob_987ytrx43_425x535.jpg (425x535, 56.93K)

zanzibart

>based of dlc that was already shit
>le heckin funny shit talking little girl as your narrator
Gee user I wonder

Maybe borderlands just isnt good?

epic games.

Why would it not?

Nobody wants to pay full price for another Pre-Sequel.

what are the numbers?

They are telling you in the cover that its full of the shit you hated from 3.

I heard it's pretty short and it's an epic exclusive, those are my reasons for not getting it

Tiny Tina blows elephant ass and anything with Tiny Tina in it could be at least marginally improved by not having Tiny Tina in it. Gearbox were retarded for making that piece of shit character in the first place and they're doubly retarded for putting her name in the fucking title of a game as if it's a selling point and not whatever the exact opposite of a selling point is.

Fuck Tiny Tina.

Attached: IT'S TAPE.jpg (720x405, 169.09K)

Apparently it's 10% of BL3's first week according to UK's estimates

nobody likes tina and the original dragonkeep dlc also flopped. whoever thought to essentially make BL4 out of it had his head very deep up his ass

>epic games
>spin-off game aka pre-sequel 2
>doesnt even have the borderlands name in the title
>heavily overestimated tina's popularity

What do you mean, it doesn't even come out for like a year

What's with retards like this? Assault on Dragon Keep was the best DLC for 2 in terms of both sales and reception.

I bought it, it's boring.
the graphics and art direction are terrible.
The voice acting is good, I like Wanda Sykes' robot character BUT there's a massive disconnect between what the player character says and the responses they get from the everything else in the game, it kills the story dead, the Player Character won't even finish their line before an NPC chimes in, in a tone that's unrelated to what you were saying.

gameplay wise, Magic is just grenades on a cooldown, the skill trees aren't special and guns aren't randomized like other BL games, I've gotten multiple copies of multiple guns in the 3 or so hours I've played

Pre Sequel

people look at the steam stats since it's the easiest place to check for sales and dragon keep never even peaked past 200 players

>no steam release date
I think a big marketing campaign on pc would only hurt it now. Lol

no crack no care

It's even more over the top woke without a single shred of irony.

because people are sick of Borderlands

How are guns not randomised? That was always a staple of the series.

>Guns aren't randomised
Wat

1. dragon keep is a dlc it doesnt have stats
2. when they released the dlc as a standalone obviously nobody cared cause everyone has it
3. new game isnt on steam

>le heckin funny shit talking little girl as your narrator

Sounds like the perfect gimmick, too bad it was handled by Ge*rbox instead of Japanese devs

Absolutely zero marketing.
No one has any faith in Borderlands dialogue
Epic Exclusive

Wait user are you for real with the randomization?

1 wrong
2 wrong
3 irrelevant

kys
kys
kys

>already stupid as fuck franchise that keeps getting stupider and stupider over time
>absolutely retarded spinoff

Attached: 1633643638025.jpg (480x368, 84.29K)

You don't play it for LE STORY

It's not even just the story m8.

Someone should tell Gearbox that so they'll stop wasting my time with stupid shit.

Memevomit garbage centered around a character that Gearbox has been desperately trying to push as a mascot for like ten years, probably because she's voiced by Top Cuck's sister.

>woke
Nigger

elden ring

1. The story is there, you can't just turn it off, and it is abysmal.
2. What the fuck else would you play it for then? If I just direct craved generic FPS lootgrind shit then I'd go play Destiny because at least it has decent art direction and way better gunplay. Borderlands brings literally nothing novel to the table in the current industry outside of its lolsorandum writing.

It flopped? I watched a bunch of reviews and they were all praising the game.

>another game exclusive to Epic sells like shit
SAY
IT
AINT
SO

Attached: a8a.png (201x201, 26.71K)

>What the fuck else would you play it for then
unironically looking at a retarded snoy unable to comprehend why people play video games

Everyone was playing on console back then

>destiny
>good art direction

I bought it and the season pass. It’s a great game but I’m putting it aside until all of the patches + DLC are out.

We're discussing Borderlands specifically. The series has always had incredibly mediocre gameplay that sold itself on its wacky xD writing and the ton of weapons you could get. Now the weapon variety thing is done better by god knows how many other games. So there is LITERALLY no reason for ANYONE to buy these games unless they care about the story.

Attached: hi_4.png (198x167, 28.2K)

k

>Destiny 2
>varied weapons
lol
lmao even

Destiny 2 guns have less variety than fucking Call of Duty, let alone Borderlands.

>Tiny Troonas Trannylands

>The story is there, you can't just turn it off
Give it a bit and I guarantee you'll be able it.

Zanzibart

If you want stoy, watch a movie or read a book. I can't remember any video game story being worth anything except from giving you a nice flavour text.

not enough shill threads

I managed to get a quest npc talking, nameless npcs talking, an audio log talking, my own character talking, and tiny tina talking at exactly the same time

Sounds like ear and mental rape. Lmao, wish it was recorded

I'd agree with story mattering for fuck all in a mindless looter shooter, but BL3's dialogue and story was borderline aggressive with how bad it was

there's a popular mod that removes all dialogue kek

It did not.

Attached: EkT9J6BX0AEMvzu.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 377.56K)

And are there any wokeness?

Randy public hanging when?

Smallest gun art table to randomize from in all the games.

That is fucking hilarious given BL3 was EGS exclusive at launch too so it isn't like they can use that excuse.

the pink coloring of woke western mediocrity

you are right but you can’t skip the story so the story makes the game actively worse

Does anyone else feel completely overwhelmed at the absolute cluster fuck of particle effects and neon lights during combat? Not to mention the ui is dogshit from top to bottom

and all of them have nothing funny or interesting to say

denuvo

Epic Games
Denuvo
Full priced DLC episode

there is a literal tranny ftm character paladin mike
also pronouns and i'm sure there is more shit like that