Crystal Project

I'm what you might call a 'salmon gamer'
Any other andrews playing this still?

Attached: 20220404220514_1.jpg (1920x1080, 417.86K)

just got access to the owl. it's fun glinding around, reminds me of BotW

>1st in 40 seconds
wtf
I got second in 31

also assassin is a ridiculous class

Attached: mont.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

Attached: SPOILER_unknown.png (791x433, 159.09K)

Where the fuck do I find a 3rd crystal for the trial?

make a general you schizo shills

Why are all the items so expensive but you gain little money from battles?

the white fish gets there way before the rest, the other fish are obstacles more than anything, you're only really racing the white one

Does the game have black people in it?

only ur moma

That is one too many then so I'll pass on buying it.

FUCK QUINTAR RACES

Also why do this game's threads attract so many schizos?

every crystal project thread is a thread not dedicated to elden ring/shitposting/elden ring shitposting

1. pale grotto
2. seaside cliffs
3. yamagawa ma

probably missing 3.try getting on the central mountain of delende.

What's this? Judging by the name it sounds vaguely related to Final Fantasy.

Sell me on this, I'd never heard of it until today when I noticed a Steam friend I haven't talked to in 10 years bought it.

I played the game and found the crystals thanx

how unfinished/unpolished/content barren is this game?

It's actually got a massive amount of content, the actual problem is that it's not very balanced.

The other problem is that it has black people in it.

Is the gameplay any good?
I like the 2.5D graphics. It's like Pokemon Black & White, or octopath traveler with brighter colors and without all those ugly ass post-processing filters.

Attached: szcykal2t19z.jpg (960x960, 77.19K)

is this game procedurallly generated or is the minecraft aesthetic just misleading

Man why does this game look so fucking lifeless? It's like if you mashed Final Fantasy and Minecraft together, with UI provided by RPG Maker. Don't tell me you people actually paid for this shit.

Casuals...

Attached: leventhal.png (698x1041, 69.19K)

Stop seething and shitting up the thread cuz no one will play your shitty RPG Maker games faggot

...and that's a good thing!

the gameplay is good old 4 niggas in a row with good class-customization and exploration.
there is virtually no handholding, and almost every place where you might think "I could climb up there", you actually CAN and get a small treasure.
its definitely a nice change to storyloaded rpg-maker trash or the usual "GO OVER THERE, YA DUNCE" shit that open world games tend to do.

>two pieces of gear dedicated to making LCK builds viable
>it's still garbage
Mimic had better have 5 star luck growth or I'm rioting.

Attached: lucksisters....png (492x343, 41.43K)

Do you ever get the map for the pale grotto?
I found some map around but not that

Also I hate how the map system work, I'm fine with "no mapping", but would be nice to at least know where you are so you can place pointers for chests etc...

user, the game has barely any dialogue to begin with, just fucking play the game

It's a hand crafted world. No generation.

>Is the gameplay any good?

combat? no, it's a lame version of FFV
exploring? fucking yes, you can go anywhere, there's hidden stuff everywhere and it's like those jumping sections in xenogears taken to their logical extreme

Terminal case of buyer's remorse. You love to see it.

Jesus christ, Andrew. When you shill your flaming turd, you really shill your flaming turd.

>It's actually got a massive amount of content
Read: No content

Idk if you're retarded or if I'm retarded but the combat is also exceptional imo. The fft job system in a 4 niggas lineup + threat mechanics is very enjoyable.

oh i'm not saying it's bad, just that it's kinda bland

Sounds like you are saying there are black people in it then, so no buy.

In case there was any doubt Andrew browses these threads

Attached: CONSIDER THE AROMA.png (709x482, 306.98K)

I enjoy that this shitty shilling completely outshines goblinisms multiple years of failed shilling and will be using it against them for as long as I am able.

Uh,read better?

YES HELLO Yea Forums GOERS, I TOO AM ANONYMOSE AND I LOVE VIDEO GAME

CRYSTAL PROJECT IS GREAT, I THINK YOU SHOULD DO THE NEEDFUL AND SUPPORT IT TOO

What's a good grind spot after getting the owl? I'm about to do the jungle and I don't want to be underlevelled for it.

Shut the fuck up Andrew, glad I pirated your piece of shit game

Found the new world lads.

It's literally hell. And the only enemy I've seen so far is a suicide bomber enemy that always goes first and can 1 shot even a max level character. Luckily they only come in groups of 2-3.

Trying out the demo, looking at rogue abilities and from what I saw mentioned in another thread "run away" is required to flee battles.
Is there any downside to fleeing like with ff5 and the brave blade/chicken knife or lost exp/money etc?

as far as I noticed, the only downside is that you wasted a turn you could've shat out some damage if it fails.
Only fled 2 or three times tho, so maybe I'm just blind

side note nans are creepy as fuck what the hell

You don't get xp/loot if you flee, that's it. But there's no missable items in the game, not even from bosses.
But more to the point, brave/chicken choice in ff5 wasn't a downside. The chicken knife is always superior.

How many jobs are in this game? Is there anything like Blue Mage or Mimic? I'm fairly interested

Attached: 1561614714.gif (627x502, 940.14K)

>The chicken knife is always superior.
it had a chance to make to flee and couldn't be used with sword specific abilities, it also required you to run from hundreds of fights before becoming relevant compared to brave blade's just don't run which also makes you strong as shit
You're wrong.
And yes I know chicken knife had that bug relevant damage boost from whatever it was, I forget. Something about dex damage value? I dunno if you know it please share.

At least 24 jobs. There is both a blue mage (Scholar) and mimic job.

>it had a chance to make to flee
that's only with completely vanilla attacks
you put it on jobs that changed the attack command

>every thread gets schizos complaining about "shills"
>game has a free 5+ hour demo that literally takes 30 seconds to download

This site is so retarded. God forbid this isn't the 30th Elden Ring thread.

>Spoiler
It was the opposite way around. The Chicken Knife was the only weapon that wasn't bugged and actually fully applied the Agility scaling all light weapons were supposed to have.

Good ol useless broken stats.
I fucking love how jank seiken densetsu 3 was with I think 3 broken stats or some shit?
I think ff7 magic defense didn't work either?

Still not playing it until the black people are removed.

There are none.

Yet you post on Yea Forums when black people are allowed here.
Curious...

I'm fine with black people posting on the internet, I just don't want to see them in games. Unless it is sexy black women.

>I think ff7 magic defense didn't work either?
Yes, just like ff6's Evade stat.

Canonically the only dale skinned characters in this game are indian or middle eastern. There's a city with white people, a desert town, and a Japanese town. The jungle area has no NPCs and only has monsters.

dark skinned*

Attached: images.jpg (210x240, 7.95K)