Frombabs? Explain yourselves

Frombabs? Explain yourselves.

Attached: target acquired.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1WpP1Wachdg
youtu.be/PbdR5otmCjE
youtu.be/LDGSxkxrI0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Out fucking skilled

She an ancient legendary warrior. Of course she'll be stronger than normal enemies

Attached: teleport.webm (1080x606, 2.88M)

Is this the infamous skill issue everyone's been mentioning?

Attached: 1648304457049.webm (1240x698, 2.88M)

Haha, outplayed XD

Attached: 1645748329038.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Attacks with gravitational fields? Miyazaki is a genius.

Attached: 1648906129029.webm (852x480, 2.95M)

you got what you deserved.

Attached: LE CHIMP OUT.webm (1920x1080, 2.9M)

Highly advanced AI

Attached: 1647139695195.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

>it was a hologram

IT WAS AN AFTERIMAGE?? H-HE'S FAST!

Shit thread. You're supposed to slowly trickle this into a discussion thread and let it spiral out of control

She sensed you're a vigorlet and sniped you. Impressive that the AI is smart enough to do that, honestly.

He got a free attack in. Seems like the AI knows exactly what it's doing.

Compare those webms to this:
youtu.be/1WpP1Wachdg
youtu.be/PbdR5otmCjE
What happened?

HAHA. BING BING WAHOOOOOOOOOooooo

Attached: 1648907735153.webm (960x540, 2.02M)

>teleports behind u
n-nani!

how'd you turn on DS2 lighting mode?

I command thee KNEEL
*dabs on the haters*

Attached: elden-ring-context-2.001.png (1024x768, 121.5K)

Defend this.

Attached: 1h2tjx (1).webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

Sekiro only had to balance 1 weapon and a few prosthetics. You can't compare that to the amount of weapons, weapon arts, spells and summons in this game.
Honestly, if this game had Sekiro's combat it would be 10/10.

Discordmind

Skill issue

Attached: 1648257274032.jpg (850x942, 278.25K)

The way he lines up the rapier before hitting him is perfect.

>Honestly, if this game had Sekiro's combat it would be 10/10.
my feeling also, the classic souls formula is too fucking dull and slow for me. What a disappointment.

H-hayai!!

(1)
(2)
>so little content against elden ring that they're literally saving copies of the same shit
Discord troons truly got mind broken by elden ring

Attached: 1528312762708.jpg (250x250, 25.35K)

They should’ve went back to their roots with DeS/DS1/DS2 combat pacing with ER. Not the frankenstein shit it currently is

post demon of hatred killing itself

Boss was programmed without fall deaths, doesnt take fall damage, and isnt supposed to break the bridge. Boss fell the entire bridge, its so big took a couple seconds, boss realizes its out of its boss room, deaggros and tp's back to its spawn spot. Noob doesnt know reset mechanics, wasnt even watching his souls or counting fall damage timers.
Seriously get gud.

the owner paid top dollar for those killer roombas

what am I seeing here?

>deleted
KEK

Attached: 1628656572430.png (1200x765, 466.67K)

I don't get why they didn't incorporate deflecting. Allow shields and two handed weapons to break enemy posture by continuously blocking attacks right before they hit. On a perfect block the player receives no damage as well so two-handed weapons can be used to initiate guard counters without constantly having to drink flasks to offset HP loss.

My first immediate assumption would be no balance for invasions

eaten inputs. On every turn around the player presses the roll button. However, during certain movement animations the input does sometimes not get correctly buffered so your character just does nothing.

It's always PvP that ruins the fun, isn't it?

So I should just take your word that the player is even pushing the roll button in that webm?

every time

The posture bar isn't a mechanic on player characters. The only way to get posture broken is on guard breaks or parries.

if you're saying you've played this game for more than 15 minutes and haven't experienced inputs getting lost to the void despite what is normally an obnoxiously generous input buffer, i don't believe you

>shazamtroons got caught red handed
Oh no no no

I suppose. There's also a billion armaments to adjust for Sekiro. I think the idea sounds awesome in theory but in practice it would be pretty insane to develop properly.

Try it out for yourself. Sprint in a direction and turn around and at the start of, or during, the turn press the roll button.

not him but I haven't felt anything like this so I don't what that webm is going on about

>Swarm of Flies + Black Knife Tiche
I didn't beat her

Why wouldn't you just roll? Why even turn first when you can just roll backwards?

>Any criticism becomes invalid of it is posted often
The absolute state of fromdrones

Attached: ebf.gif (400x312, 298.49K)

Sekiro deflects*
Autism moment

>waterfowl dance
>summons clones
>scarlet rot status effect
>lifesteal
she didn't beat the player

DAMAGE CONTROL
DAMAGE CONTROL

Attached: FPLciAgXwAAkfeF.png (414x472, 206.85K)

Nice deflection you disgusting tranny

>I
>HAVE
>NEVER
>KNOWN
>DEFEAT
>MOTHERFUCKER

Go call your mother or father or whatever and ask how they're doing, man. This is getting sad.

Attached: image_2022-04-05_144902637.png (897x47, 12K)

WOW

Attached: 1648266462120.webm (854x480, 1.05M)

>Not summoning 2 buddies
>not sending her to pound town with frost/bleed and constant knock downs
You didnt beat her

Attached: attention-movie-goers-this-nigga-lips-licking-them-dickhead-bf48bcd3dfd1a6d2-756f5588f884eb67.png (640x482, 751.81K)

Lmao

>decide to do charmless Sekiro because I'm burnt after 4 Elden Ring characters
>haven't played since Jan. 2020
>run into the purple ninja in hirata estate by the raptor mist feathers
>die 15-20+ times relearning combat
>never get frustrated
>never felt cheated
>just need to git gud
Now if it were Elden Ring I would've felt cheated and would've become frustrated by how bad combat is in that game.
The quality is no joke, I remember Sekiro being a good game but the experience is just that much more polished and put together than Elden Ring.
Bloodborne is next even though I have to boot the shitstation 4, but I have a feeling it'll be just like how I felt about Sekiro.
I even hopped on DS3 and the movement felt better, and UGS weren't complete shit.
How does a game like Elden Ring manage to be both absolutely amazing and complete dogshit at the same time?
It really is DS2 all over again.
You could show Bloodborne fights too, the fact that the game isn't bloated and each trick weapon was thoroughly designed really grounded the combat

Attached: 1639711698900.jpg (1100x1367, 330.48K)

There is always something so amusing about watching games shit itself on DSP in unimaginable ways kek

Attached: 1594611620130.jpg (339x435, 42.81K)

>>Any criticism becomes invalid of it is posted often
>The absolute state of fromdrones

Attached: media_FPjWj1QXwAEYLIi.jpg (693x577, 67.01K)

Its called a hitbox, its a box around the characters that makes things hit, side strafing trying to backstab fish the boss? has no iframes so get fucked

because kazuhirom hamatami was most involved with those two, being lead game designer on BB and co-director on sekiro
no mistake those are far and away the two best of the series gameplay-wise

You know what he's talking about, fromdrone.

>I even hopped on DS3 and the movement felt better, and UGS weren't complete shit.
So true, DS3 feels way more manageable now. Also compare the DS3 Maria clone to Elden Ring’s Maria clone
youtu.be/LDGSxkxrI0w
It’s way more fair and actually has a good moveset instead of just generic easy to dodge attacks + bullshit instakill

>character lies down leaving themself open to attack
>boss does nothing
>player pushes sippy button
>EXECUTE FAST ATTACK DOT EXE

fromdrones always have a scientific explanation for these types of occurrence. Reminds me of liberals when they deflect black crime. They ask "why is this happening?"
You may not like this, but you're a cult.

shes never known defeat

Distilled, 100% pure COPIUM
>/pol/ baiting to give fromdrone an easy out
Fuck off nigger

Not an argument

>frombabs
Fuck off back to fortnite, kid.